Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

dovahzul country discussion

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
July 11, 2014

Yes. Other people might see it and it could bother them.

by Mirkrilaar
July 11, 2014

Yes. Other people might see it and it could bother them.

Koorahlok
July 11, 2014

bek but it would be his/her land i would think they could do what they wanted on it

by Koorahlok
July 11, 2014

bek but it would be his/her land i would think they could do what they wanted on it

Mirkrilaar
July 11, 2014

But they're still on the country's land. This is the problem of union vs. state, kinda.

by Mirkrilaar
July 11, 2014

But they're still on the country's land. This is the problem of union vs. state, kinda.

Mirkrilaar
July 11, 2014

Also think about it from another perspective. What if you saw me on my land, walking around naked. It would bother you wouldn't it?

by Mirkrilaar
July 11, 2014

Also think about it from another perspective. What if you saw me on my land, walking around naked. It would bother you wouldn't it?

Koorahlok
July 11, 2014

yea a little but i would say to my self "that is his choice" and leave you be, but then again others would think differntly and if they have kir they would not want them to see that... bek so the only place in our land that you can be nude will be a beach bek

by Koorahlok
July 11, 2014

yea a little but i would say to my self "that is his choice" and leave you be, but then again others would think differntly and if they have kir they would not want them to see that... bek so the only place in our land that you can be nude will be a beach bek

Mirkrilaar
July 11, 2014

Vahzen.

by Mirkrilaar
July 11, 2014

Vahzen.

Ahmuldein
July 12, 2014

Mrskycraftma, I have an idea

by Ahmuldein
July 12, 2014

Mrskycraftma, I have an idea

maatdopah
July 12, 2014

say i then. im open to ideas.

by maatdopah
July 12, 2014

say i then. im open to ideas.

maatdopah
July 17, 2014

with the nudity thing, i think that the beach thing is OKAY, if you put sighns around it. also, private land owned by the owner is NOT illegal. not in any country is it illegal to be nude in your home. i say be nude only on the beach, and on your property. anywhere else is a federal offense.

by maatdopah
July 17, 2014

with the nudity thing, i think that the beach thing is OKAY, if you put sighns around it. also, private land owned by the owner is NOT illegal. not in any country is it illegal to be nude in your home. i say be nude only on the beach, and on your property. anywhere else is a federal offense.

Koorahlok
July 26, 2014

on the money part, insteed of paper bills lets use coins

by Koorahlok
July 26, 2014

on the money part, insteed of paper bills lets use coins

Mirkrilaar
July 26, 2014

Wouldn't that be inconvient to carry around a crap load of coins that weigh you down rather than just a light paper money?

by Mirkrilaar
July 26, 2014

Wouldn't that be inconvient to carry around a crap load of coins that weigh you down rather than just a light paper money?

Koorahlok
July 26, 2014

yea but think how bad-ass it would be to walk into a place and drop a bag of coins to buy somthing! besides if you dont want to carry coins you can carry a check book

by Koorahlok
July 26, 2014

yea but think how bad-ass it would be to walk into a place and drop a bag of coins to buy somthing! besides if you dont want to carry coins you can carry a check book

Mirkrilaar
July 26, 2014

But I just think it would be more easier for thieves to determine how much money you have just by listening to the coins clatter, if you're one of those people that likes to carry all their money on them.

by Mirkrilaar
July 26, 2014

But I just think it would be more easier for thieves to determine how much money you have just by listening to the coins clatter, if you're one of those people that likes to carry all their money on them.

Koorahlok
July 26, 2014

then its that persons risk to carry all of their money with them

by Koorahlok
July 26, 2014

then its that persons risk to carry all of their money with them

Mirkrilaar
July 26, 2014

Think about it in terms of efficency, paper is much easier to carry than thousands of coins.

by Mirkrilaar
July 26, 2014

Think about it in terms of efficency, paper is much easier to carry than thousands of coins.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.