Koorahlok
October 18, 2014

but there would have to be differnt types of boat licences

by Koorahlok
October 18, 2014

but there would have to be differnt types of boat licences

Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

Agreed. People can choose which one they want. But I think people will more likely prefer the modern vessels over the 1700's era ships.

by Mirkrilaar
October 18, 2014

Agreed. People can choose which one they want. But I think people will more likely prefer the modern vessels over the 1700's era ships.

Koorahlok
October 18, 2014

well you never know man maybe they will maybe they wrount, but i know i'll pick the 1700's most days

by Koorahlok
October 18, 2014

well you never know man maybe they will maybe they wrount, but i know i'll pick the 1700's most days

Mul klo riik
October 18, 2014

How long would it take to pay off one of these?

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/israeli-navy-warships.jpg

I mean we could have an entire colony of boats!

by Mul klo riik
October 18, 2014

How long would it take to pay off one of these?

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/israeli-navy-warships.jpg

I mean we could have an entire colony of boats!

Koorahlok
October 18, 2014

but if we live on the boats we would have to relei on other countrys for food, if we had land then we could grow our own food.

by Koorahlok
October 18, 2014

but if we live on the boats we would have to relei on other countrys for food, if we had land then we could grow our own food.

Mul klo riik
October 18, 2014
koorahlok

We could be like traders, or fisherman, or pirates. Or replace all the weaponry with farms!

by Mul klo riik
October 18, 2014
koorahlok

We could be like traders, or fisherman, or pirates. Or replace all the weaponry with farms!

Koorahlok
October 18, 2014

i'd rather not us be nomads

by Koorahlok
October 18, 2014

Mul klo riik
October 20, 2014
koorahlok

You realize that was a joke, right? I'm just barely realizing that your avatar is the airbending symbol. Anyways, what we could do is learn The Voice and start our own revolution.

"A fight between two dragons is acutually a very powerful, deadly debate."

We could argue the U.N. into recognizing us. We just need an island or a floating fortress, which means donors.

by Mul klo riik
October 20, 2014
koorahlok

You realize that was a joke, right? I'm just barely realizing that your avatar is the airbending symbol. Anyways, what we could do is learn The Voice and start our own revolution.

"A fight between two dragons is acutually a very powerful, deadly debate."

We could argue the U.N. into recognizing us. We just need an island or a floating fortress, which means donors.

DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

Am I too late to jump in?

by DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

Am I too late to jump in?

Koorahlok
October 22, 2014
No you are not
by Koorahlok
October 22, 2014
No you are not

DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

Awesome, already read the previous posts

by DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

Awesome, already read the previous posts

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.