I groan and open my eyes.

"W-where am I? Who are y-you?"

by Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

I groan and open my eyes.

"W-where am I? Who are y-you?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

Makor looks into to the distance, he sees a woman getting chased by a Snow Bear, the bear roars as the woman screams, Makor draws Volendrung as the woman lay on the floor with exhaustion. Makor charges at the bear he kills it with a blow to the jaw. 

"Thank you, I thought that beast would be the end of me." the woman says

"That's what I do."

"Oh, my name is Silva." she raises her hand to shake.

"Makor." he slaps the hand away. "Let's get some of that meat." he starts to skin it and makes a camp. "Shall we get moving."

"Never been more ready." replied Silva. So they started to move North.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

Makor looks into to the distance, he sees a woman getting chased by a Snow Bear, the bear roars as the woman screams, Makor draws Volendrung as the woman lay on the floor with exhaustion. Makor charges at the bear he kills it with a blow to the jaw. 

"Thank you, I thought that beast would be the end of me." the woman says

"That's what I do."

"Oh, my name is Silva." she raises her hand to shake.

"Makor." he slaps the hand away. "Let's get some of that meat." he starts to skin it and makes a camp. "Shall we get moving."

"Never been more ready." replied Silva. So they started to move North.

Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015

Sauriil Adorin gripped his Staff tightly, shifting his hands.

This is very perilous. Sauriil shrugged the thought and pushed on into the tomb, Forelhost.

The people of the Rift had begged him to kill the dragon priest there, Rahgot (meaning God-Beget in the tongue of the Dragons). Sauriil was to oblige, due to his duty to protect the mortals of Nirn. He stepped into the final room. In the center lay an ancient tomb. Sauriil hadn't even taken one step forward before the lid popped off and out flew the legendary Dragon Priest. It used a shout Sauriil hadn't even heard of.

D3L SIL ZOL

The ground splits open as the room shakes. Sauriil fell onto his knee. Out of the large chasm in the ground, Draugr gripped the edge and climbed into the mortal world. They screamed* viscously, followed by their infamous call: 'Faaz Paak Dinok!'

Rahgot barked in Dovahzhul, 'Krii mok!'

Sauriil felt his power seep into the Staff of Magnus. He focused on Rahgot, and released the magicka. The bright blue beam struck the Dragon Priest, as his Magicka and Life Force were drained from him. A Draugr leaped in front with his blade breaking Sauriil from his concentration. The beam dissipated, but with Rahgot now severly weakened.

*Should sound like this

by Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015

Sauriil Adorin gripped his Staff tightly, shifting his hands.

This is very perilous. Sauriil shrugged the thought and pushed on into the tomb, Forelhost.

The people of the Rift had begged him to kill the dragon priest there, Rahgot (meaning God-Beget in the tongue of the Dragons). Sauriil was to oblige, due to his duty to protect the mortals of Nirn. He stepped into the final room. In the center lay an ancient tomb. Sauriil hadn't even taken one step forward before the lid popped off and out flew the legendary Dragon Priest. It used a shout Sauriil hadn't even heard of.

D3L SIL ZOL

The ground splits open as the room shakes. Sauriil fell onto his knee. Out of the large chasm in the ground, Draugr gripped the edge and climbed into the mortal world. They screamed* viscously, followed by their infamous call: 'Faaz Paak Dinok!'

Rahgot barked in Dovahzhul, 'Krii mok!'

Sauriil felt his power seep into the Staff of Magnus. He focused on Rahgot, and released the magicka. The bright blue beam struck the Dragon Priest, as his Magicka and Life Force were drained from him. A Draugr leaped in front with his blade breaking Sauriil from his concentration. The beam dissipated, but with Rahgot now severly weakened.

*Should sound like this

YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

(forgot to mention, enimies can use shouts, ONLY enimies)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

Aye, got it.

by Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

Aye, got it.

Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(*enemies)

by Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(*enemies)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

(whatever)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

(whatever)

Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

Aye, got it.

by Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

Aye, got it.

Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015

(You just going to repeat "Aye, got it?" Yay? Nay?)

by Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015

(You just going to repeat "Aye, got it?" Yay? Nay?)

Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

Now what?

by Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

Now what?

YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

(continue the RP, duh)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

(continue the RP, duh)

Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015

Sauriil's blood vibrated as he formed a Shockball in his hand. Using a little extra magicka he morphed that Shockball into a Dire Shockball. Flicking his wrist, the orb of electricity flew through the air with lightning speed (puns) and struck Rahgot with so much velocity his body was flung like paper in a hurricane. As he hit the wall behind him, Rahgot's body twitched violently before it lay limp. Now Sauriil had another problem: the Draugr. Arrows whizzed past his head.

Damn! What have I gotten myself into?

by Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015

Sauriil's blood vibrated as he formed a Shockball in his hand. Using a little extra magicka he morphed that Shockball into a Dire Shockball. Flicking his wrist, the orb of electricity flew through the air with lightning speed (puns) and struck Rahgot with so much velocity his body was flung like paper in a hurricane. As he hit the wall behind him, Rahgot's body twitched violently before it lay limp. Now Sauriil had another problem: the Draugr. Arrows whizzed past his head.

Damn! What have I gotten myself into?

Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

Silva and Makor continue through the harsh snow and see a cabin, they sneak and Makor signals Silva to stay put. She does as she's told and Makor kicks the door open he sees a Nord laying a bed and a Khajiit getting water for the wounded Nord. "Who are you?!" he keeps Volendrung drawn.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 9, 2015

Silva and Makor continue through the harsh snow and see a cabin, they sneak and Makor signals Silva to stay put. She does as she's told and Makor kicks the door open he sees a Nord laying a bed and a Khajiit getting water for the wounded Nord. "Who are you?!" he keeps Volendrung drawn.

Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

"Stay away, fear me! I am, I am, am, uh, who am I? Who are you? Where am I? Who is that woman that just walked up beside you?"

by Sharsosah
September 9, 2015

"Stay away, fear me! I am, I am, am, uh, who am I? Who are you? Where am I? Who is that woman that just walked up beside you?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  12  13  14  15 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.