Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale...

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Ignoring Shell I continue eating. As the day went on it was time for us to sleep, all the Nobles talked about were politics, Rilline told us a story about her father. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

Ignoring Shell I continue eating. As the day went on it was time for us to sleep, all the Nobles talked about were politics, Rilline told us a story about her father. 

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Ugh, more stories..."

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Ugh, more stories..."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Race: unknown?

Sex: male

Class: assassin

Armor/Appearence: 

Weapons: 2 daedric swords (one with blackfire echantment and the other with soul destroy enchantment, Daedric dagger with sparks enchantment, and the bow in the pic enchanted with void magic

History: Entire Family was murdered, has been alone ever since this is his entire backstory: "My name is Jake i am of a race unknown to tameriel i was trained ever since i could speak as a trained assassin my family was killed by a cult of daedra worshippers in cyrodil when we came to tameriel, when the thalmor found out about me and my unique abilities they wanted me to work for them but my race never trusted elves so i denied there request and for that they wanted me dead, so i escaped to black marsh and was taken in for training with the argonian blackscales and taught some killing techniques to them but then i had to leave so i fled when the thalmor came 5 years"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Race: unknown?

Sex: male

Class: assassin

Armor/Appearence: 

Weapons: 2 daedric swords (one with blackfire echantment and the other with soul destroy enchantment, Daedric dagger with sparks enchantment, and the bow in the pic enchanted with void magic

History: Entire Family was murdered, has been alone ever since this is his entire backstory: "My name is Jake i am of a race unknown to tameriel i was trained ever since i could speak as a trained assassin my family was killed by a cult of daedra worshippers in cyrodil when we came to tameriel, when the thalmor found out about me and my unique abilities they wanted me to work for them but my race never trusted elves so i denied there request and for that they wanted me dead, so i escaped to black marsh and was taken in for training with the argonian blackscales and taught some killing techniques to them but then i had to leave so i fled when the thalmor came 5 years"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

(there yol :)) a young teenager knocks on the door of the mansion.....

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

(there yol :)) a young teenager knocks on the door of the mansion.....

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

"Hide!" Rilline says in a half whisper I signal Shell to hide under the bed as I go inside of a chest.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

"Hide!" Rilline says in a half whisper I signal Shell to hide under the bed as I go inside of a chest.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"i'm here for the lord of this manor!" said the young man "it's Jake open up"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

*I run to a closet and hide.*

by Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

*I run to a closet and hide.*

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"helloo.....i'm coming in" Jake breaks the door open "sir.....SIR!......are you alright!" yelled Jake underneath his mask in worry

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"helloo.....i'm coming in" Jake breaks the door open "sir.....SIR!......are you alright!" yelled Jake underneath his mask in worry

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(actually the breton guy is...)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(actually the breton guy is...)

Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

What just happened?

by Sharsosah
September 14, 2015

What just happened?

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
Sharsosah

What just happened?

(are you talking about the breton guy or the story)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
Sharsosah

What just happened?

(are you talking about the breton guy or the story)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

(jake knocked on the door and you guys cowerd in the corner)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

(jake knocked on the door and you guys cowerd in the corner)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Who are you what do you want?" I whimper.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 15, 2015

"Who are you what do you want?" I whimper.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015
Jake walked into _____ and saw the young boy "oh it's child were is your lord i must speak with him..."
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015
Jake walked into _____ and saw the young boy "oh it's child were is your lord i must speak with him..."

Lokonikah
September 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

1) I will make the classes of the limited amount of characters, you can make the names and races.

2) Sexual things are okay

3) Copy the skelly

4) NO DOVAHZUL (that means NO shouts and NO being Dovahkiin)

5) NO Werwolf/Vampire

(( No shouts? But... but... Fus Ro Dah? ))

by Lokonikah
September 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

1) I will make the classes of the limited amount of characters, you can make the names and races.

2) Sexual things are okay

3) Copy the skelly

4) NO DOVAHZUL (that means NO shouts and NO being Dovahkiin)

5) NO Werwolf/Vampire

(( No shouts? But... but... Fus Ro Dah? ))

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.