Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Tale...

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(ok then) "You need to practice your aim instead of continuing to go in the direction that your in, try going a bit to the opposite direction" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(ok then) "You need to practice your aim instead of continuing to go in the direction that your in, try going a bit to the opposite direction" 

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

{I don't understand that sentance.}

"Now you try with your black magic."

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

{I don't understand that sentance.}

"Now you try with your black magic."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"ok" Jake used the small black fireball and hit all of the marbles "see black fire isn't like normal fire, you can control it...you wanna try holding it" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"ok" Jake used the small black fireball and hit all of the marbles "see black fire isn't like normal fire, you can control it...you wanna try holding it" 

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Not really..."

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Not really..."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"What are you doing here?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"What are you doing here?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"I need to speak with the lord of this manor I believe he is a breton can you get him for me"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"I need to speak with the lord of this manor I believe he is a breton can you get him for me"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Sure. Lord!" the Breton walks in to Jake "What are you doing here?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Sure. Lord!" the Breton walks in to Jake "What are you doing here?"

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"You know him?"

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"You know him?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"Ah I'm sorry but the order I work for has asked me to guide these children to a forest in cyrodil were are headquarters are, one of are men has been overseeing these children for a long time and we have decided to have them trained" said Jake 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"Ah I'm sorry but the order I work for has asked me to guide these children to a forest in cyrodil were are headquarters are, one of are men has been overseeing these children for a long time and we have decided to have them trained" said Jake 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"do i have your approval to take these children into training sir"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"do i have your approval to take these children into training sir"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"No, we train them here, there  responisibilites. once they know the baiscs of all the fighting forms, we'll send them over to you."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"No, we train them here, there  responisibilites. once they know the baiscs of all the fighting forms, we'll send them over to you."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"Sir" Jake wispered into the bretons ear "There are a group of assassins, the blood knights, if they don't leave now within 15 mins these assassins will have already been here murdered you and the rest of the people in this house and taken the children. please sir listen to reason don't worry I will guide them the whole time we have a ride 5 mins away from here ready to take them, and another nightblade to lead the assassins away from the house I can guarentee the childrens safety but not yours"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"Sir" Jake wispered into the bretons ear "There are a group of assassins, the blood knights, if they don't leave now within 15 mins these assassins will have already been here murdered you and the rest of the people in this house and taken the children. please sir listen to reason don't worry I will guide them the whole time we have a ride 5 mins away from here ready to take them, and another nightblade to lead the assassins away from the house I can guarentee the childrens safety but not yours"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

He whispers back "Then we'll come along."

(there part of the story)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

He whispers back "Then we'll come along."

(there part of the story)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(oh ok sorry)

"very well sir, it's in a forest near the imperial city, were they will be trained there for a while then be taken to the imperial city to the academy were they will further hone there skills"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(oh ok sorry)

"very well sir, it's in a forest near the imperial city, were they will be trained there for a while then be taken to the imperial city to the academy were they will further hone there skills"

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"W-we have t-to k-k-k-kill?"

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"W-we have t-to k-k-k-kill?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.