Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

OP character storing

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(strun i thought of some thing you don't have too use it but what if sauriil had the staff of magnus and his own personal staff that he can channel the power of Auri-El with i'm not trying to control what you put in your skelly, it's just I was talking to my brother at lunch about gods in The Elder Scrolls universe and then we were talking about Auri-El and Magnus and my brother said "What if there was a staff that you could use to channel the power of Aur-El" and I thought you might want to know about it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(strun i thought of some thing you don't have too use it but what if sauriil had the staff of magnus and his own personal staff that he can channel the power of Auri-El with i'm not trying to control what you put in your skelly, it's just I was talking to my brother at lunch about gods in The Elder Scrolls universe and then we were talking about Auri-El and Magnus and my brother said "What if there was a staff that you could use to channel the power of Aur-El" and I thought you might want to know about it)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(looks awesome dude :)

(thanks)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(looks awesome dude :)

(thanks)

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Nice! I think I'll use it. That would go in the "powers of Auri-El."

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Nice! I think I'll use it. That would go in the "powers of Auri-El."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

yo welcome man :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

yo welcome man :)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(what if you made a character that was the embodiement of Anu I mean sithis is the embodiement of Padomy what would the embodiement of Anu be :?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(what if you made a character that was the embodiement of Anu I mean sithis is the embodiement of Padomy what would the embodiement of Anu be :?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 20, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Weapons: Senche Tiger bone dagger, bow

Appearance: Link  (Note, only if she's Dragonborn would the horns be glowing)

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

Her armor is made from leather. Dragon scales have been meticulously layered on top to create a flexible but strong armor. Any extra needed reinforcement is provided by carved dragon bones.

History: As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. She was found by a group known as the "Warriors of Y'ffre" and grew up closely following the Green Pact. Falin eventually began wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of purpose.

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping cleanse Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre. Though her newfound powers came with a cost: she could never settle down. Trying to create some kind of permanent home would result in tragedy befalling it and destroying it.

Following her adventures, she continues to wander, helping those in need. However, she never lingers once the problem has been dealt with.

Abilities: As an Immortal, Vessel of the god Y'ffre, she's been granted abilities that others wouldn't normally be able to use

• Regeneration: she can heal from minor cuts, bruises, etc. in a matter of minutes. More serious cuts are typically healed in 5 hours. Grievous wounds and broken bones require several days to recover from.
  • Controlling the Green: She is able to take control of plants and use roots and vines as an enchanted binding on her opponents. Plant life will bend to her will and she can use them to gather information on the surrounding area. This ability is amplified greatly within Valenwood
  • Summon Spectral Beasts: Call spectral creatures to aid in scouting, combat, or travel. However, these creatures can be easily slain. They can be summoned even if she's unconscious as a sort of defense mechanism.
  • Champions of the Hunt: Summon the champions from previous Wild Hunts. Can only be used once per week
  • The Great Story: Access and even alter the memories of another. Requires the person to be in a trance like state otherwise it causes great strain on her and the one whose Story she's viewing. Also more likely to fail.
  • Heightened senses: These are a result of almost becoming a creature of the Hunt. Her sight, hearing, and sense of smell are far greater than any man or mer.

Misc. Outside of her abilities as an Immortal, she is incapable of using any kind of spell.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 20, 2015

Name: Falin Nightlake

Species: Bosmer

Place of Birth: A remote village in Valenwood

Class: Agent

Major Skills: Stealth and archery

Weapons: Senche Tiger bone dagger, bow

Appearance: Link  (Note, only if she's Dragonborn would the horns be glowing)

Falin shares many similarities with other Bosmer: a slender yet strong build that allows for an agile fighting style, and her eyes carrying that unnatural look they're known for. Black sclera with a blood red iris. She prefers to keep her snow white hair very short. Taking on an aspect of the Wild Hunt out of desperation wasn't without its consequences. Horns now grow from her head, teeth changed into fangs and her nails hardened to claws.

Her armor is made from leather. Dragon scales have been meticulously layered on top to create a flexible but strong armor. Any extra needed reinforcement is provided by carved dragon bones.

History: As a child, she unintentionally led to her village being "cleansed" by the Aldmeri Dominion due to the humans that had married into and lived with the clans. Nearly everyone that lived there had been killed. She was found by a group known as the "Warriors of Y'ffre" and grew up closely following the Green Pact. Falin eventually began wandering Tamriel in search of some kind of purpose.

She ran into Sauriil while traveling through Skyrim and was pulled into helping save Tamriel from Daedric invasion. After helping cleanse Nirn of corruption in a later adventure, she was named an Immortal and became the vessel of Y'ffre. Though her newfound powers came with a cost: she could never settle down. Trying to create some kind of permanent home would result in tragedy befalling it and destroying it.

Following her adventures, she continues to wander, helping those in need. However, she never lingers once the problem has been dealt with.

Abilities: As an Immortal, Vessel of the god Y'ffre, she's been granted abilities that others wouldn't normally be able to use

• Regeneration: she can heal from minor cuts, bruises, etc. in a matter of minutes. More serious cuts are typically healed in 5 hours. Grievous wounds and broken bones require several days to recover from.
  • Controlling the Green: She is able to take control of plants and use roots and vines as an enchanted binding on her opponents. Plant life will bend to her will and she can use them to gather information on the surrounding area. This ability is amplified greatly within Valenwood
  • Summon Spectral Beasts: Call spectral creatures to aid in scouting, combat, or travel. However, these creatures can be easily slain. They can be summoned even if she's unconscious as a sort of defense mechanism.
  • Champions of the Hunt: Summon the champions from previous Wild Hunts. Can only be used once per week
  • The Great Story: Access and even alter the memories of another. Requires the person to be in a trance like state otherwise it causes great strain on her and the one whose Story she's viewing. Also more likely to fail.
  • Heightened senses: These are a result of almost becoming a creature of the Hunt. Her sight, hearing, and sense of smell are far greater than any man or mer.

Misc. Outside of her abilities as an Immortal, she is incapable of using any kind of spell.

SharThulovaas
September 20, 2015

Name: Caligulus

Species: Argonian

Sign: The Thief  (Two Major Skills: Alchemy, Sneak)

Weapon/s: Ixtaxh-jeke (Unique ebony bow), Ebony dagger

Armor: Leather Armor (Thieves' Guild effects, usually doesn't wear a hood)

Shouts: Initially, none.

History: Caligulus was born in Windhelm to an unknown father and An-Meena, a descendant of Argonian refugees to Skyrim. He grew up esentially a slave, along with his mother and the other Argonians in the assemblage, working for practically nothing. Being one of the only children present, he was quite lonely, though most of his time was consumed by working; there was little time for rest, and any time taken was seen as intolerable laziness by their nord "overlords". Even through times of toil, the Argonian had greater dreams for himself than slaving as a dock-worker for the rest of his days. On the day of his 19th birthday, he set his sights on the shoreline, across the river from the docks and never once turned back. 

Home Hold: None

Misc: Bears dark-green scales with faint orange markings, stretching from around his forehead to the sides of his face. He has two horns protruding straight from the back/dorsal sides of his head.

by SharThulovaas
September 20, 2015

History: Caligulus was born in Windhelm to an unknown father and An-Meena, a descendant of Argonian refugees to Skyrim. He grew up esentially a slave, along with his mother and the other Argonians in the assemblage, working for practically nothing. Being one of the only children present, he was quite lonely, though most of his time was consumed by working; there was little time for rest, and any time taken was seen as intolerable laziness by their nord "overlords". Even through times of toil, the Argonian had greater dreams for himself than slaving as a dock-worker for the rest of his days. On the day of his 19th birthday, he set his sights on the shoreline, across the river from the docks and never once turned back. 

Misc: Bears dark-green scales with faint orange markings, stretching from around his forehead to the sides of his face. He has two horns protruding straight from the back/dorsal sides of his head.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(holy krap when I made this I thought people wouldn't like this, but after seeing all your guys's characters true skelly's i'm glad i made this thread:D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(holy krap when I made this I thought people wouldn't like this, but after seeing all your guys's characters true skelly's i'm glad i made this thread:D)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
SharThulovaas

(Just curious, I don't really see anything OP about him, can you tell me?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
SharThulovaas

(Just curious, I don't really see anything OP about him, can you tell me?)

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

Oops, sorry. I tried something but it didn't work.

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
Sharsosah

(well me and Strun were talking, we thought if something is unknown it's OP (i.e Undercover Agents, I used the name "The Cleanser", but then you said I need a real name), is this true?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
Sharsosah

(well me and Strun were talking, we thought if something is unknown it's OP (i.e Undercover Agents, I used the name "The Cleanser", but then you said I need a real name), is this true?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(well there are no requirments for the skelly's you post here like I said in the description so whatever you think is OP :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(well there are no requirments for the skelly's you post here like I said in the description so whatever you think is OP :)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.