Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

OP character storing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(That's some tight shit man, kind of reminds me of that movie and book trilogy about that guy that finds some artifact from mars and creates a copy of himself on mars that his mind is transported too. At the end he ends up going back to earth and puts his earth body in a mozeleum, and goes back to mars. What's the name of the guy though?.....)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(That's some tight shit man, kind of reminds me of that movie and book trilogy about that guy that finds some artifact from mars and creates a copy of himself on mars that his mind is transported too. At the end he ends up going back to earth and puts his earth body in a mozeleum, and goes back to mars. What's the name of the guy though?.....)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
roastedZork

Name: Zork

Race: Nord

Sex: Male

Armour:

http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2013/03/new_watch_dogs_trailer_spies_on_aiden_pearce/large.jpg

Basically that ^

Weapons: A pistol and a scythe, because he has no restrictions here.

History: Came from the planet earth, when He suddenly finds himself in a cell inside oblivion. Someone comes and frees him, but the guards come and he runs. He gets to a cave where he is hidden, and finds a ship. He gets on the ship and finds himself in Tamriel, sailing on land. The boat disapears and he begins his new life. Later, he meets Sauriil Adorin. By now, he forgot his former life and is using a scythe. He helps Sauriil&friends defeat Dovathur. Five years later, he sacrafices himself to destroy an infection in the water of valenwood. His body is destroyed, but his sould is trapped inside the artifact. A few months later, he breaks free. He watches as Dovathur is destroyed once again, and knows that his time is up. His soul dissapates. He wakes up in his room at earth. Everything was a dream. Soon, he shall be brought back to Tamriel. Soon.

(This is TES, why the hell does he have pistol...WATCH DOGS!!!!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
roastedZork

Name: Zork

Race: Nord

Sex: Male

Armour:

http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2013/03/new_watch_dogs_trailer_spies_on_aiden_pearce/large.jpg

Basically that ^

Weapons: A pistol and a scythe, because he has no restrictions here.

History: Came from the planet earth, when He suddenly finds himself in a cell inside oblivion. Someone comes and frees him, but the guards come and he runs. He gets to a cave where he is hidden, and finds a ship. He gets on the ship and finds himself in Tamriel, sailing on land. The boat disapears and he begins his new life. Later, he meets Sauriil Adorin. By now, he forgot his former life and is using a scythe. He helps Sauriil&friends defeat Dovathur. Five years later, he sacrafices himself to destroy an infection in the water of valenwood. His body is destroyed, but his sould is trapped inside the artifact. A few months later, he breaks free. He watches as Dovathur is destroyed once again, and knows that his time is up. His soul dissapates. He wakes up in his room at earth. Everything was a dream. Soon, he shall be brought back to Tamriel. Soon.

(This is TES, why the hell does he have pistol...WATCH DOGS!!!!) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(He used to have a pistol, read the histroy part again)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(He used to have a pistol, read the histroy part again)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

(I meant the armor, what the WTF?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

(I meant the armor, what the WTF?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

(Oh, lol I don't know but it looks cool anyways)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(TES isn't a modern game, plus....copyrighting Watch Dogs! jk, that's not copyright, I think) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(TES isn't a modern game, plus....copyrighting Watch Dogs! jk, that's not copyright, I think) 

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

It doesn't suit TES at ALL.

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015
StrunLokSingh

I guess it could be an ancient form of the armour.

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015
StrunLokSingh

I guess it could be an ancient form of the armour.

dovah saviik
October 19, 2015

name: hondativ

race: argonian/son of sithis

class: stealth mage

skills: all mage skills

weapons: blade of woe,light manipulation, shadow manipulation, void magic, and reactive adaptation,and turning into a human form.

apearence:dragon form(normal look)

mortal form

shouts: bruh raak hond

history: once a powerful mage wronged by his brother saviik and forever trapped in the void enable to escape for not mastering his powers of the void and thought to be dead by his brother now training his power to get his revenge on his brother.Now have mastering his void manipulation he has decided to go to the mage academy so he can get strong enough to get his revenge.

by dovah saviik
October 19, 2015

name: hondativ

race: argonian/son of sithis

class: stealth mage

skills: all mage skills

weapons: blade of woe,light manipulation, shadow manipulation, void magic, and reactive adaptation,and turning into a human form.

apearence:dragon form(normal look)

mortal form

shouts: bruh raak hond

history: once a powerful mage wronged by his brother saviik and forever trapped in the void enable to escape for not mastering his powers of the void and thought to be dead by his brother now training his power to get his revenge on his brother.Now have mastering his void manipulation he has decided to go to the mage academy so he can get strong enough to get his revenge.

roastedZork
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

{If you couldn't tell, I'm basically Aiden Pearce.}

by roastedZork
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

{If you couldn't tell, I'm basically Aiden Pearce.}

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

(*basically)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015

(*basically)

roastedZork
October 20, 2015

{you aren't the grammar nazi.}

by roastedZork
October 20, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015
roastedZork

(Grammar nazi is someone who corrects, it's a real thing. I am indeed a grammar nazi, Strun is the Grammar Hitler, I thought of the name, and named him that) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015
roastedZork

(Grammar nazi is someone who corrects, it's a real thing. I am indeed a grammar nazi, Strun is the Grammar Hitler, I thought of the name, and named him that) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 20, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'm not giving this character up, he will remain here...Forever.....)

Name: Beldroth

Race: Half-Elf (part elf, part human)

Armor/Appearence: Chainmail and his cloak

Weapons: (sword in the pic ^)

History: (Working progress)

Misc 1: Great with Magic 

Misc 2: Excellent with Sword\

(Is he Witcher?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I'm not giving this character up, he will remain here...Forever.....)

Name: Beldroth

Race: Half-Elf (part elf, part human)

Armor/Appearence: Chainmail and his cloak

Weapons: (sword in the pic ^)

History: (Working progress)

Misc 1: Great with Magic 

Misc 2: Excellent with Sword\

(Is he Witcher?) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.