Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Truths

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

"Monsters are real, ghosts are real, they live inside of us, sometimes they win." ~ Stephen King (Monsters and ghosts metophorically of course)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

"Monsters are real, ghosts are real, they live inside of us, sometimes they win." ~ Stephen King (Monsters and ghosts metophorically of course)

The Bug Stomper
October 18, 2015

I believe that we, our entire lives, follow our desires. Instead, we should follow what's right.

by The Bug Stomper
October 18, 2015

I believe that we, our entire lives, follow our desires. Instead, we should follow what's right.

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

Sometimes what is right, is a lie.

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

Sometimes what is right, is a lie.

The Bug Stomper
October 18, 2015

Maybe the truth is what's right.

by The Bug Stomper
October 18, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
epic AKH

Of course it is :/

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
epic AKH

Of course it is :/

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"Perhaps the greatest utopia would be if we could all realize that no utopia is possible; no place to run, no place to hide, just take care of bussiness here and now" ~ Jack Carroll

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"Perhaps the greatest utopia would be if we could all realize that no utopia is possible; no place to run, no place to hide, just take care of bussiness here and now" ~ Jack Carroll

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"The fool tries to control the mind with the mind-what folly! The wise one delights in self alone. There is no master to the mind." ~ Astravakra Gita

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"The fool tries to control the mind with the mind-what folly! The wise one delights in self alone. There is no master to the mind." ~ Astravakra Gita

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

'The fool works with others. The wise work alone. Why work with other minds who all work at a different pace? You are your best partner.'

~Me

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

'The fool works with others. The wise work alone. Why work with other minds who all work at a different pace? You are your best partner.'

~Me

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

~Me

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

~Me

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2015

'Does it depress you? To know how alone you really are?'

~Someone

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2015

'Does it depress you? To know how alone you really are?'

~Someone

The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

It can.

by The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

It can.

roastedZork
October 31, 2015

laas los hahnu fah onik, kred fah mey, moorim fah saavir, somah fah nivok. 

~Sholom Aleichem

by roastedZork
October 31, 2015

laas los hahnu fah onik, kred fah mey, moorim fah saavir, somah fah nivok. 

~Sholom Aleichem

roastedZork
October 31, 2015

I don't know why i translated it.

by roastedZork
October 31, 2015

I don't know why i translated it.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015
And when the world shall listen, and when they shall remember, that world will cease to exist. There is a time and a place for everything and maybe something wasn't meant to happen but it did, you can try to stop it but it just keeps coming. There will never be an end because it will just keep repeating until someone ends the cycle.
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 31, 2015
And when the world shall listen, and when they shall remember, that world will cease to exist. There is a time and a place for everything and maybe something wasn't meant to happen but it did, you can try to stop it but it just keeps coming. There will never be an end because it will just keep repeating until someone ends the cycle.

Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015

'The saying "what goes up, must come down" applies to humanity as well. In the Industrial Revolution we revolutionized everyday techonology, in WWII we revolutionized military technology. And now, we are going back from whence we came. To the depths of (metaphorical) hell. And nothing can stop it.'

~Me

by Emperor of Man
October 31, 2015

'The saying "what goes up, must come down" applies to humanity as well. In the Industrial Revolution we revolutionized everyday techonology, in WWII we revolutionized military technology. And now, we are going back from whence we came. To the depths of (metaphorical) hell. And nothing can stop it.'

~Me

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.