Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Truths

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015
epic AKH

But it seems the coin has folded over.

Ah . . . but that is what you do not understand. All things must be engulfed in Chaos, for it is the natural order of things. We cannot control Chaos, the world is exactly where it is supposed to be: falling, and very close to hitting the ground, with no parachute.

by Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015
epic AKH

But it seems the coin has folded over.

Ah . . . but that is what you do not understand. All things must be engulfed in Chaos, for it is the natural order of things. We cannot control Chaos, the world is exactly where it is supposed to be: falling, and very close to hitting the ground, with no parachute.

The Bug Stomper
November 4, 2015

That was so anticlimatic! I make up this cool line and you just demolish it. Wow.

by The Bug Stomper
November 4, 2015

That was so anticlimatic! I make up this cool line and you just demolish it. Wow.

Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015
epic AKH

*Hat tip* That's just my job.

by Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015
epic AKH

*Hat tip* That's just my job.

Jordan L
November 11, 2015

Well since it is Veteran's day here in the U.S. today it got me thinking about the truths about peace. When I asked others what peace is they always described it by saying what is isnt, such as it isn't war, it isn't famine or hardship, it isnt violence etc. This really got me thinking: Do we ever really know true peace in this world, or is peace always doomed to be just a relative term to describe a period of time in which there is minimal human error and stupidity overall in the world???

by Jordan L
November 11, 2015

Well since it is Veteran's day here in the U.S. today it got me thinking about the truths about peace. When I asked others what peace is they always described it by saying what is isnt, such as it isn't war, it isn't famine or hardship, it isnt violence etc. This really got me thinking: Do we ever really know true peace in this world, or is peace always doomed to be just a relative term to describe a period of time in which there is minimal human error and stupidity overall in the world???

Emperor of Man
November 11, 2015

Here's the thing. While Newton's Third Law of "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." is referred to motion, it can be seen as philosophical. True peace is a short period of time in at least one location when there is no violence (usually a neighbourhood or home). But to keep that in balance, we must have murder, war, famine. Hardship is necessary. Pain is necessary. Stupidity is impossible to avoid. In fact, I you want true peace, the only way is suicide. But that's only the coward's way out. Most everyone who comitted suicide did it because they were fools; they couldn't handle their problems. Besides, if violence didn't exist, there won't be an idea of combat, and that means no Skyrim (just another way to think about it)!

by Emperor of Man
November 11, 2015

Here's the thing. While Newton's Third Law of "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." is referred to motion, it can be seen as philosophical. True peace is a short period of time in at least one location when there is no violence (usually a neighbourhood or home). But to keep that in balance, we must have murder, war, famine. Hardship is necessary. Pain is necessary. Stupidity is impossible to avoid. In fact, I you want true peace, the only way is suicide. But that's only the coward's way out. Most everyone who comitted suicide did it because they were fools; they couldn't handle their problems. Besides, if violence didn't exist, there won't be an idea of combat, and that means no Skyrim (just another way to think about it)!

Emperor of Man
November 12, 2015

'No matter where you are, there you are. It's just that I can't see you.'

~My version of a quote I saw

Basically, I created it to mean, that wherever you are, you matter. Just not to me. This is meant to show the true nature of humans: as selfish and insensitive.

by Emperor of Man
November 12, 2015

'No matter where you are, there you are. It's just that I can't see you.'

~My version of a quote I saw

Basically, I created it to mean, that wherever you are, you matter. Just not to me. This is meant to show the true nature of humans: as selfish and insensitive.

Emperor of Man
November 13, 2015

'If you wish to escape this living hell, one must choose between insanity or death. The world has given me the gift of insanity.'

~Me

by Emperor of Man
November 13, 2015

'If you wish to escape this living hell, one must choose between insanity or death. The world has given me the gift of insanity.'

~Me

roastedZork
November 14, 2015

I would probobaly go for the insanity, as long as I don't go to an asylum.

by roastedZork
November 14, 2015

I would probobaly go for the insanity, as long as I don't go to an asylum.

Jordan L
November 16, 2015
StrunLokSingh

~Me

soo when my friends call me insane it's a compliment. Take that mean society who calls me names!!!

by Jordan L
November 16, 2015
StrunLokSingh

~Me

soo when my friends call me insane it's a compliment. Take that mean society who calls me names!!!

Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015
Jordan L

Yeah! Burn them alive! I mean--err what?

by Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015
Jordan L

Yeah! Burn them alive! I mean--err what?

roastedZork
November 16, 2015

*burns society for eternity while laughing maniacally*

by roastedZork
November 16, 2015

*burns society for eternity while laughing maniacally*

Veyd Sahvoz
November 16, 2015

"You know where the real hell is? . . . .It's in your head" -Crona

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 16, 2015

Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

I disagree. The real hell is earth. For example, ISIS is a problem because of the US government's stupid "cleansing" wars. If we didn't fight a war we had NO need to fight, they would care. France being attacked is another example, though I couldn't care less. All these shootings that had become my lullaby as a child. The fact humans exist and are just making the world a living hell. As my first quote said:

'We are each are own devil and we make this world our hell.'

by Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

I disagree. The real hell is earth. For example, ISIS is a problem because of the US government's stupid "cleansing" wars. If we didn't fight a war we had NO need to fight, they would care. France being attacked is another example, though I couldn't care less. All these shootings that had become my lullaby as a child. The fact humans exist and are just making the world a living hell. As my first quote said:

'We are each are own devil and we make this world our hell.'

Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015

This is the true face of France's government.

Quote from text:

Since 2004, ten Sikh children have been expelled.

The expulsions were just for wearing a turban, which, may I add, is obligatory to our religion.

by Emperor of Man
November 16, 2015

This is the true face of France's government.

Quote from text:

Since 2004, ten Sikh children have been expelled.

The expulsions were just for wearing a turban, which, may I add, is obligatory to our religion.

KoraaviikDoPah
November 17, 2015
Kind of random, but I have a question I've been wondering about.

"If I were omnipotent, could I create a rock so heavy even I couldn’t lift it?"
by KoraaviikDoPah
November 17, 2015
Kind of random, but I have a question I've been wondering about.

"If I were omnipotent, could I create a rock so heavy even I couldn’t lift it?"
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.