Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Truths

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

roastedZork
October 31, 2015

'I do not know what world war III will be fought with, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.'

~Albert Einstein

by roastedZork
October 31, 2015

'I do not know what world war III will be fought with, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones.'

~Albert Einstein

ShadowConroy
November 1, 2015

"no matter what your problem, the human race simply doesn't care" - me

by ShadowConroy
November 1, 2015

"no matter what your problem, the human race simply doesn't care" - me

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
True True
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
True True

Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
"You say that you fight for a good cause but resolve nothing" -Veyd Sahvoz
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 1, 2015
"You say that you fight for a good cause but resolve nothing" -Veyd Sahvoz

Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

'Is it the right thing? Really? Think! Is the right thing the truth? Or are you lying to yourself?'

~Me

by Emperor of Man
November 1, 2015

'Is it the right thing? Really? Think! Is the right thing the truth? Or are you lying to yourself?'

~Me

DovahKiinZaan
November 2, 2015
"How can we hope to battle evil, the demons of demonic men, when demons lie at our soul, drugs and alcohol, and lust"
by DovahKiinZaan
November 2, 2015
"How can we hope to battle evil, the demons of demonic men, when demons lie at our soul, drugs and alcohol, and lust"

ShadowConroy
November 2, 2015

"you can do a million nice things and go unnoticed, but if you screw up once and it is never forgotten" -some random guy i found on the internet a while back

by ShadowConroy
November 2, 2015

"you can do a million nice things and go unnoticed, but if you screw up once and it is never forgotten" -some random guy i found on the internet a while back

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

@ShadowConroy

A shame humans work that way. Sometimes, extinction seems to be the only solution.

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

@ShadowConroy

A shame humans work that way. Sometimes, extinction seems to be the only solution.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Kill all humans!" -Bender from Futurama xD

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

"Kill all humans!" -Bender from Futurama xD

Jordan L
November 3, 2015

Honestly to me it seems like the whole world is becoming more and more self-centered. People don't care anymore about anything but themselves it seems. When a mistake is made, it always ends up being nobody's fault. One side blames the other and the other side blames the first and nothing is accomplished. I wish that could change so much. I hate it when it feels like I'm the only one trying to care for others just because it is the right thing to do. At my school not many people care, and if they act like they care, they only listen and then laugh at the person hurting and tell their friends to make them laugh. It just seems the willingness of and caring of the world have, for the most part, vanished.

by Jordan L
November 3, 2015

Honestly to me it seems like the whole world is becoming more and more self-centered. People don't care anymore about anything but themselves it seems. When a mistake is made, it always ends up being nobody's fault. One side blames the other and the other side blames the first and nothing is accomplished. I wish that could change so much. I hate it when it feels like I'm the only one trying to care for others just because it is the right thing to do. At my school not many people care, and if they act like they care, they only listen and then laugh at the person hurting and tell their friends to make them laugh. It just seems the willingness of and caring of the world have, for the most part, vanished.

Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
Jordan L

It was self-centered to begin with. My school is very similar to your's if not exactly the same (in that regard, at least).

by Emperor of Man
November 3, 2015
Jordan L

It was self-centered to begin with. My school is very similar to your's if not exactly the same (in that regard, at least).

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Life is all about selfishness. If only we could go beyond that...

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Life is all about selfishness. If only we could go beyond that...

Jordan L
November 4, 2015
epic AKH

Life is all about selfishness. If only we could go beyond that...\

Yeah. If only the world as an entirety could go beyond that. It seems that the more you try to be unselfish sometimes, the more people call you out on it for being different than everyone else or that they accuse you of thinking that you are higher and better than they are because you act kindly to others, when in reality you just choose to be nice since it's the right thing to do. It's weird to think of how what is right to do the world makes as wrong, but the wrong thing to do the world makes as right...

by Jordan L
November 4, 2015
epic AKH

Life is all about selfishness. If only we could go beyond that...\

Yeah. If only the world as an entirety could go beyond that. It seems that the more you try to be unselfish sometimes, the more people call you out on it for being different than everyone else or that they accuse you of thinking that you are higher and better than they are because you act kindly to others, when in reality you just choose to be nice since it's the right thing to do. It's weird to think of how what is right to do the world makes as wrong, but the wrong thing to do the world makes as right...

Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015
Jordan L

But to have good, you must have bad. Getting rid of selfishness would get rid of a whole half of order. Chaos is one side of a coin and what is a coin without two sides?

Ooh. Nice little quote:

'Chaos is one side of a coin and what is a coin without two sides?'

~Me

by Emperor of Man
November 4, 2015
Jordan L

But to have good, you must have bad. Getting rid of selfishness would get rid of a whole half of order. Chaos is one side of a coin and what is a coin without two sides?

Ooh. Nice little quote:

'Chaos is one side of a coin and what is a coin without two sides?'

~Me

The Bug Stomper
November 4, 2015

But it seems the coin has folded over.

by The Bug Stomper
November 4, 2015

But it seems the coin has folded over.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.