Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is the Most Ridiculous Encounter in Skyrim?

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Duryoljot
January 4, 2016

I think if he got a big enough boost from his viewers he might upload more vids, which is what we all want. Seriously, he is a must watch for all Skyrim, Fallout, Max Payne, Left 4 Dead, and more! 

SUBSCRIBE TO SCATSBURY!!!

by Duryoljot
January 4, 2016

I think if he got a big enough boost from his viewers he might upload more vids, which is what we all want. Seriously, he is a must watch for all Skyrim, Fallout, Max Payne, Left 4 Dead, and more! 

SUBSCRIBE TO SCATSBURY!!!

Vokun Raaviir
January 4, 2016
This was probably 2 years ago.
I entered Markarth for the first time and a dead dragon was already there.
Free dragon soul.
by Vokun Raaviir
January 4, 2016
This was probably 2 years ago.

I entered Markarth for the first time and a dead dragon was already there.

Free dragon soul.

YolGoraagKaazah
January 4, 2016

@Yolos Vith HE'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! I subbed to him in like two seconds. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
January 4, 2016

@Yolos Vith HE'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! I subbed to him in like two seconds. 

Duryoljot
January 5, 2016

He certainly is. My favorite moment is in the second Skyrim funny moments I believe. He was taking in the beauty of his surroundings, some nice music was playing, then he turns around and Kharjo is staring at him. The record screeches to a stop, and (he doesn't have a mic in this one) in white letters: KHARJO!! GOD D@MMIT!!!

by Duryoljot
January 5, 2016

He certainly is. My favorite moment is in the second Skyrim funny moments I believe. He was taking in the beauty of his surroundings, some nice music was playing, then he turns around and Kharjo is staring at him. The record screeches to a stop, and (he doesn't have a mic in this one) in white letters: KHARJO!! GOD D@MMIT!!!

Duryoljot
January 14, 2016

Watching Lydia walk back and forth from the right door to High Hrothgar to the left door to High Hrothgar, pathfinding unable to make up it's mind. Lydia's corpse lies atop that sanctuary, quite literally.

by Duryoljot
January 14, 2016

Watching Lydia walk back and forth from the right door to High Hrothgar to the left door to High Hrothgar, pathfinding unable to make up it's mind. Lydia's corpse lies atop that sanctuary, quite literally.

Jordan L
January 15, 2016

I died laughing when i was fighting a legendary dragon that had low health and it turned to fight a bear, and it got killed by the bear.

by Jordan L
January 15, 2016

I died laughing when i was fighting a legendary dragon that had low health and it turned to fight a bear, and it got killed by the bear.

Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

Have you ever launched a dragon's bones off a mountain using a simple spell like Courage? They go for miles!

by Duryoljot
January 15, 2016

Have you ever launched a dragon's bones off a mountain using a simple spell like Courage? They go for miles!

Seb1
January 18, 2016

arrow in the knee

by Seb1
January 18, 2016

arrow in the knee

Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

Git outta here! Go awn! GIT!!!

by Duryoljot
January 18, 2016

Git outta here! Go awn! GIT!!!

Malboviing
January 27, 2016

3 Dragons, 2 Giants, and a Mammoth all attacking me at once.

by Malboviing
January 27, 2016

3 Dragons, 2 Giants, and a Mammoth all attacking me at once.

Blackout
January 28, 2016
giants making me fly
by Blackout
January 28, 2016
giants making me fly

Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

I never tried doing that again after the first time I accidentally got too close.

by Duryoljot
January 28, 2016

I never tried doing that again after the first time I accidentally got too close.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I love sending Lidia into air, with little help of giant... But the most rediculous encounter was mammoths falling out of the air. It was hilarious too...
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I love sending Lidia into air, with little help of giant... But the most rediculous encounter was mammoths falling out of the air. It was hilarious too...

Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

That's actually a common glitch. And it is funny. Free loot!

But I was reminded of a certain kitty cat in another thread who was apparently a Liu Keng fan.

(This is actually from the perspective of Scatsbury but the story is too good to not tell)

I enter the Candelhearth Hall to speak with the barmaid, once I have ordered a drink I look for my friend Kharjo. Turning around I see not Kharjo but instead a bicycle kicking maniac cat wheeling his way through the air, phasing through a door, and ending with a glorious seating in a chair. Eating bread. Like it never happened.

by Duryoljot
March 7, 2016

That's actually a common glitch. And it is funny. Free loot!

But I was reminded of a certain kitty cat in another thread who was apparently a Liu Keng fan.

(This is actually from the perspective of Scatsbury but the story is too good to not tell)

I enter the Candelhearth Hall to speak with the barmaid, once I have ordered a drink I look for my friend Kharjo. Turning around I see not Kharjo but instead a bicycle kicking maniac cat wheeling his way through the air, phasing through a door, and ending with a glorious seating in a chair. Eating bread. Like it never happened.

Ahmiliik
May 14, 2016

When a guard in Whiterun said: "Watch out for dragons" then a dead dragon fell from the sky and landed on him! 

by Ahmiliik
May 14, 2016

When a guard in Whiterun said: "Watch out for dragons" then a dead dragon fell from the sky and landed on him! 

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.