Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fictional Ideas (Let Your Imagination Run Wild!)

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Some Witch
May 9, 2016
Duryoljot

It's fun once you lock the doors and swear secrecy.

Whoa, hey wait! You play it too? Or am I being stupid for the second time this morning?

by Some Witch
May 9, 2016
Duryoljot

It's fun once you lock the doors and swear secrecy.

Whoa, hey wait! You play it too? Or am I being stupid for the second time this morning?

Duryoljot
May 9, 2016

A savory blend of the two. I played with some folks some time ago, I no longer am in posession of any of the materials as I have moved on to better things. Such as videogames. Still fun, though, DnD.

by Duryoljot
May 9, 2016

A savory blend of the two. I played with some folks some time ago, I no longer am in posession of any of the materials as I have moved on to better things. Such as videogames. Still fun, though, DnD.

Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016
A book about a vampire dragon (like me) who finds human music and makes giant headphones to listen on the hunt.
by Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016
A book about a vampire dragon (like me) who finds human music and makes giant headphones to listen on the hunt.

Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016
WAIT! D&D! My dad taught me how to play and I love it, my favorite character is a dragonborn paladin names Torrin, he's pretty great. I don't get to play much, what with school and stuff, but I plan to play in the summer.
by Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016
WAIT! D&D! My dad taught me how to play and I love it, my favorite character is a dragonborn paladin names Torrin, he's pretty great. I don't get to play much, what with school and stuff, but I plan to play in the summer.

Some Witch
May 11, 2016
Vulreytholm
WAIT! D&D! 

D&D, I'll admit, I've never known how to play the game. But my dad's cousin, Tony, loves the game and makes his own campaigns and things. I REALLY want to play D&D, the board game, and all of that. I personally think that NWN (Neverwinter Nights, the third official edition of D&D, you can find it on GoG) is the greatest role-playing game I've seen. And even better than Skyrim. I love games like those.

by Some Witch
May 11, 2016
Vulreytholm
WAIT! D&D! 

D&D, I'll admit, I've never known how to play the game. But my dad's cousin, Tony, loves the game and makes his own campaigns and things. I REALLY want to play D&D, the board game, and all of that. I personally think that NWN (Neverwinter Nights, the third official edition of D&D, you can find it on GoG) is the greatest role-playing game I've seen. And even better than Skyrim. I love games like those.

Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016

Just pick up the starter pack for Version 5 at any comic book store or the like. It might take a while to start, and you'll need an experienced dungeon master, so maybe give your dad's cousin a call. If you have the patience for it, D&D is amazing.

by Vulreytholm
May 11, 2016

Just pick up the starter pack for Version 5 at any comic book store or the like. It might take a while to start, and you'll need an experienced dungeon master, so maybe give your dad's cousin a call. If you have the patience for it, D&D is amazing.

Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

I know a guy at my school, he's perfect for Dungeon Master. I dislike him some, as he is a vulgar, weird, disgusting freak at times but all the same he's got everything you need to know from Version 2-5.

by Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

I know a guy at my school, he's perfect for Dungeon Master. I dislike him some, as he is a vulgar, weird, disgusting freak at times but all the same he's got everything you need to know from Version 2-5.

Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

He actually showed me this site.

by Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

He actually showed me this site.

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

A bit different, but I still think it could be good. Humans have moved to the moon because of overpopulation. They now live in Cubes, basically cities inside an enclosed cube made of solid steel. After a terrorist attack, a school is forced to leave the cube for the first time (no one moves between cubes AT ALL) to escape the rioting. Once they leave, however, they discover a terrible monster/creature/force of evil that begins to pick them off one by one...

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

A bit different, but I still think it could be good. Humans have moved to the moon because of overpopulation. They now live in Cubes, basically cities inside an enclosed cube made of solid steel. After a terrorist attack, a school is forced to leave the cube for the first time (no one moves between cubes AT ALL) to escape the rioting. Once they leave, however, they discover a terrible monster/creature/force of evil that begins to pick them off one by one...

Some Witch
May 18, 2016
Duryoljot

A collection of war records from the 1700s detailing a gruesome series of murders in an American minuteman encampment. Fictional, of course, though inspired by Dutch guerilla-style ops. Yes, I know that the Dutch only did this in the 1800s, be quiet.

Written down

by Some Witch
May 18, 2016
Duryoljot

A collection of war records from the 1700s detailing a gruesome series of murders in an American minuteman encampment. Fictional, of course, though inspired by Dutch guerilla-style ops. Yes, I know that the Dutch only did this in the 1800s, be quiet.

Written down

Some Witch
May 18, 2016
Vulreytholm

Written down

by Some Witch
May 18, 2016
Vulreytholm

Written down

Some Witch
May 18, 2016
Ouranos

Aaaand, written down.

by Some Witch
May 18, 2016
Ouranos

Aaaand, written down.

Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Giant weeaboo monster clones named Heath ravaging the United States (I hope you died a bit inside, criminal scum)

Also Fury you should check the Google Doc...

by Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Giant weeaboo monster clones named Heath ravaging the United States (I hope you died a bit inside, criminal scum)

Some Witch
May 18, 2016
Duryoljot

I died a bit too much to write this down XD

by Some Witch
May 18, 2016
Duryoljot

I died a bit too much to write this down XD

Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
What is a weeaboo? I'm so confused.
by Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
What is a weeaboo? I'm so confused.
<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.