Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite Skyrim NPC?

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

valromar
August 12, 2014

i would have to say Serana, she is the best when it come to magic, she will also where Daedric armor if you give it to her. She always has something good to say if you talk to her

by valromar
August 12, 2014

i would have to say Serana, she is the best when it come to magic, she will also where Daedric armor if you give it to her. She always has something good to say if you talk to her

Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014
valromar

Yes i agree. and its "wear" not "where" unless you say she is wearing a place.

by Nivzahkun
August 12, 2014
valromar

Yes i agree. and its "wear" not "where" unless you say she is wearing a place.

Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
Classicc
Jzargo01

J'zargo is more humorous. Most Khajiits I meet get "Fus Ro Dahed" into a river for trying to illegally sell me Moon Sugar and Skooma.

do you always have J'zargo as your companion?

Usually, I sometimes use Faendal from Riverwood.

by Jzargo01
September 17, 2014
Classicc
Jzargo01

J'zargo is more humorous. Most Khajiits I meet get "Fus Ro Dahed" into a river for trying to illegally sell me Moon Sugar and Skooma.

do you always have J'zargo as your companion?

Usually, I sometimes use Faendal from Riverwood.

Jzargo01
September 18, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

Mine has to be M'aiq the Liar, have you heard his $%!+? It's funny!

PS.

That Question mark is seprate

He was in Oblivion. But he's kind of annoying lololo.

~J'zargo

by Jzargo01
September 18, 2014
DovaKiinZaan

Mine has to be M'aiq the Liar, have you heard his $%!+? It's funny!

PS.

That Question mark is seprate

He was in Oblivion. But he's kind of annoying lololo.

~J'zargo

Sahkrahfaas
September 18, 2014

Hmm...

Cicero is great as a follower, and he's a good laugh XD He just destroys everything you come across and has extremely delayed reactions to being fus ro dah'd.

Me: FUUUS... RO DAAAHH!

*Cicero flies through the air not making any sound*

Me: ...

*Cicero lands on the ground*

Cicero: Aaaghh!!

I also want ANYONE from the Thieves Guild as a follower. I actually stopped going through the questline just so I could have Kharjo and Mercer as my followers at the same time.

by Sahkrahfaas
September 18, 2014

Hmm...

Cicero is great as a follower, and he's a good laugh XD He just destroys everything you come across and has extremely delayed reactions to being fus ro dah'd.

Me: FUUUS... RO DAAAHH!

*Cicero flies through the air not making any sound*

Me: ...

*Cicero lands on the ground*

Cicero: Aaaghh!!

I also want ANYONE from the Thieves Guild as a follower. I actually stopped going through the questline just so I could have Kharjo and Mercer as my followers at the same time.

Mimi
October 18, 2014
BanditNation

Odahviing. He's my BOY! Er, dragon?

I concur, he is just lovely,  I find ways to say his name in conversation with non-Skyrim players, yes, they do exist, sad but true.

"Odahviing"

by Mimi
October 18, 2014
BanditNation

Odahviing. He's my BOY! Er, dragon?

I concur, he is just lovely,  I find ways to say his name in conversation with non-Skyrim players, yes, they do exist, sad but true.

"Odahviing"

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

You can ride him. 

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

You can ride him. 

dovahnite
November 11, 2014

Surprised only a few people mentioned Lydia. The only fictional character I've ever fallen in love with. Plus one of the most amusing ones to hit with Fus Ro . . . never mind.

A lot of them crack me up, though. Delvin and Vex from the Thieves Guild, Sam Guevenne, J'zargo, the court wizard in Riften whose name I can't remember, the one who said "you go to the block" in the introductory scene who never got a name . . . Skyrim had some great characters.

by dovahnite
November 11, 2014

Surprised only a few people mentioned Lydia. The only fictional character I've ever fallen in love with. Plus one of the most amusing ones to hit with Fus Ro . . . never mind.

A lot of them crack me up, though. Delvin and Vex from the Thieves Guild, Sam Guevenne, J'zargo, the court wizard in Riften whose name I can't remember, the one who said "you go to the block" in the introductory scene who never got a name . . . Skyrim had some great characters.

Skoroviir
November 16, 2014

My favorite Dragon NPC has always been Durnehviir since the first moment I saw him. And then when you summon him in Skyrim he kills just about anything you could possibly want him to. Plus he looks so happy to roam around the world, instead of the Soul Realm, so I guess you could say I have an attachment to him.

Favorite non-Dragon NPC has to be Sheogorath.  Mostly because I absolutely loved seeing the Prince of Madness again after beating the Shivering Isles DLC in Oblivion. Plus (SPOILER ALERT), rumor has it that Sheogorath is your character from Oblivion. So that's pretty sweet as well.

by Skoroviir
November 16, 2014

My favorite Dragon NPC has always been Durnehviir since the first moment I saw him. And then when you summon him in Skyrim he kills just about anything you could possibly want him to. Plus he looks so happy to roam around the world, instead of the Soul Realm, so I guess you could say I have an attachment to him.

Favorite non-Dragon NPC has to be Sheogorath.  Mostly because I absolutely loved seeing the Prince of Madness again after beating the Shivering Isles DLC in Oblivion. Plus (SPOILER ALERT), rumor has it that Sheogorath is your character from Oblivion. So that's pretty sweet as well.

DovahKiinZaan
November 16, 2014
Skoroviir

"I'm so happy I could rip out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

-Sheogorath

by DovahKiinZaan
November 16, 2014
Skoroviir

-Sheogorath

dovahnite
November 16, 2014

Heh, forgot about Sheogorath. I've yet to touch Oblivion ._.

by dovahnite
November 16, 2014

Heh, forgot about Sheogorath. I've yet to touch Oblivion ._.

Skoroviir
November 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Skoroviir

-Sheogorath

"And out come the intestines! And I skip rope with them!"

-Sheogorath

by Skoroviir
November 17, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Skoroviir

-Sheogorath

"And out come the intestines! And I skip rope with them!"

-Sheogorath

Sahkrahfaas
November 18, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Skoroviir

-Sheogorath

"Now you... You can call me Ann Marie. But only if you're partial to being flayed alive, and having an angry immortal skip rrrrrrrrrope with your entrails! If not, then call me... Sheogorath! Daedric Prince of Madness. Charmed."

-Sheogorath

He is pretty funny though, just watch ICEnJAM's newest prank call with Sheogorath :)

Cheese, for everyone! *cheese falls from the sky*

by Sahkrahfaas
November 18, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
Skoroviir

-Sheogorath

"Now you... You can call me Ann Marie. But only if you're partial to being flayed alive, and having an angry immortal skip rrrrrrrrrope with your entrails! If not, then call me... Sheogorath! Daedric Prince of Madness. Charmed."

-Sheogorath

He is pretty funny though, just watch ICEnJAM's newest prank call with Sheogorath :)

Cheese, for everyone! *cheese falls from the sky*

The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015

My favorite NPC's have to be Paarthurnax, the Greybeards, and Odahviing. Though some non-dov related NPC's would have to be Nazir from the Dark Brotherhood, Marcurio from Riften, and the priests Aranea Ienith and Erandur. 

by The Last DragonBorn
March 23, 2015

My favorite NPC's have to be Paarthurnax, the Greybeards, and Odahviing. Though some non-dov related NPC's would have to be Nazir from the Dark Brotherhood, Marcurio from Riften, and the priests Aranea Ienith and Erandur. 

Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

The City Guards are my all time favorite. I just love to stop in front of them with spells in hand --- "Go cast your fancy magic someplace else" --- *dual casts restoration spell* --- "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Watch the magic" xD that's my all time favorite line from the guards. not sure why, it just makes me laugh each and everytime I do that.

And then next would Jarl 'Ballin' Balgruuf. No reason. He's the Jarl! what's not to like about him? Better than that Jarl 'Sulfric'. D: (made that last one up myself)

And then next would be my follower, Janessa --- I just love making her pick stuff up and hoarding them all for me. :) and as a thank you, I normal wack her over the face with my Ebony War Axe. xD

Following her, is Ri'saad, my all time favorite Khajiit and Merchant. The first time I saw him I'd just talk to him to hear him talk. He's so damn cute. 

by Nahkriin11
April 27, 2015

The City Guards are my all time favorite. I just love to stop in front of them with spells in hand --- "Go cast your fancy magic someplace else" --- *dual casts restoration spell* --- "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Watch the magic" xD that's my all time favorite line from the guards. not sure why, it just makes me laugh each and everytime I do that.

And then next would Jarl 'Ballin' Balgruuf. No reason. He's the Jarl! what's not to like about him? Better than that Jarl 'Sulfric'. D: (made that last one up myself)

And then next would be my follower, Janessa --- I just love making her pick stuff up and hoarding them all for me. :) and as a thank you, I normal wack her over the face with my Ebony War Axe. xD

Following her, is Ri'saad, my all time favorite Khajiit and Merchant. The first time I saw him I'd just talk to him to hear him talk. He's so damn cute. 

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.