Loniizrath
March 25, 2014

"Where are we going anyway?"

by Loniizrath
March 25, 2014

"Where are we going anyway?"

Aloktaas Krein
March 26, 2014

"We are looking for a treasure hidden by a pirate. What was his name? Anyway, we need to search the island, and find that gold." Said Aloktaas while mounting on his steed he kept outside.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 26, 2014

"We are looking for a treasure hidden by a pirate. What was his name? Anyway, we need to search the island, and find that gold." Said Aloktaas while mounting on his steed he kept outside.

ZaneKata
March 26, 2014

"how are you so sur this palce hasn't already been raided" asked zane wile climbing on his steed

*a cyan pegasis with a rainbow mane :P -had to-*

by ZaneKata
March 26, 2014

"how are you so sur this palce hasn't already been raided" asked zane wile climbing on his steed

*a cyan pegasis with a rainbow mane :P -had to-*

BanditNation
March 26, 2014

Synthax mounted his steed. "It is possible you're talking about the legendary Deathbrand armor. I'd heard of it in a book." Synthax chuckled. "What i would do to have just one piece of that set..."

by BanditNation
March 26, 2014

Synthax mounted his steed. "It is possible you're talking about the legendary Deathbrand armor. I'd heard of it in a book." Synthax chuckled. "What i would do to have just one piece of that set..."

ZaneKata
March 27, 2014

"deathbrand armor, tell me more" zane sat opon his steeed curiously looking at Synthax, "if this place is this well know, i expect challange to get in there, ok than, lets head off"

by ZaneKata
March 27, 2014

"deathbrand armor, tell me more" zane sat opon his steeed curiously looking at Synthax, "if this place is this well know, i expect challange to get in there, ok than, lets head off"

BanditNation
March 27, 2014

Synthax grinned slightly. "The Deathbrand amor was the Stalhrim armor of the legendary pirate king Haknir Death-Brand. In the last years of his unnaturally long life, he said that no one would have his treasure until he was bested, and had his armor scattered across Solstheim in four places. He and his helmsman were buried in Gyldenhul Barrow, along with Haknir's two scimitars, Bloodscythe and Soulrender."

by BanditNation
March 27, 2014

Synthax grinned slightly. "The Deathbrand amor was the Stalhrim armor of the legendary pirate king Haknir Death-Brand. In the last years of his unnaturally long life, he said that no one would have his treasure until he was bested, and had his armor scattered across Solstheim in four places. He and his helmsman were buried in Gyldenhul Barrow, along with Haknir's two scimitars, Bloodscythe and Soulrender."

ZaneKata
March 27, 2014

"so, how powreful is this armor?"

by ZaneKata
March 27, 2014

"so, how powreful is this armor?"

Loniizrath
March 27, 2014

"The most powerful. On its own, each piece is nothing remarkable, but worn as a set, the enchantments unleash their true power, making their wearer nigh-invincible."

by Loniizrath
March 27, 2014

"The most powerful. On its own, each piece is nothing remarkable, but worn as a set, the enchantments unleash their true power, making their wearer nigh-invincible."

BanditNation
March 27, 2014

"Exactly."

by BanditNation
March 27, 2014

"Exactly."

ZaneKata
March 27, 2014

"well theres only one set, isnt there?"

by ZaneKata
March 27, 2014

"well theres only one set, isnt there?"

Aloktaas Krein
March 27, 2014

"I am less interested in the armor, and more on the Deathbrand treasury! Gold, Gold everywhere! Piles of it!"

by Aloktaas Krein
March 27, 2014

"I am less interested in the armor, and more on the Deathbrand treasury! Gold, Gold everywhere! Piles of it!"

ZaneKata
March 27, 2014

"sounds like a plce of riches, shall we head off than?"

by ZaneKata
March 27, 2014

"sounds like a plce of riches, shall we head off than?"

BanditNation
March 28, 2014

"Well, if you two are more interested in the riches, may i have the armor?"

by BanditNation
March 28, 2014

"Well, if you two are more interested in the riches, may i have the armor?"

ZaneKata
March 28, 2014

"i guess theres no harm in doing so, is this place dangerous?"

by ZaneKata
March 28, 2014

"i guess theres no harm in doing so, is this place dangerous?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.