Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favourite Deadric Prince.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Dahminnaalrah
May 5, 2014
koorahsu
ALL HAIL LORD HIRCINE! Yea mines hircine because warewolf

I'm a werewolf too but I am with the Dwemer, I don't worship any of the Daedric Princes, I only like them for their Daedric artifacts.

by Dahminnaalrah
May 5, 2014
koorahsu
ALL HAIL LORD HIRCINE! Yea mines hircine because warewolf

I'm a werewolf too but I am with the Dwemer, I don't worship any of the Daedric Princes, I only like them for their Daedric artifacts.

Dragon master
May 13, 2014

Hermaeus Mora...deadric prince of fate and destiny

by Dragon master
May 13, 2014

Hermaeus Mora...deadric prince of fate and destiny

BanditNation
May 26, 2014

Sheogorath. Because CHEESE!

by BanditNation
May 26, 2014

Sheogorath. Because CHEESE!

[deleted]
May 27, 2014
I've met Sheogorath in Oblivion and Skyrim. He's my favorite in Oblivion because his insane-ness reminded me of myself. But Hircine is my favorite in Skyrim because he's a slack off/whatever I'm happy kind of guy. Plus he created the werewolves and I'm literally obsessed with Elder Scrolls werewolves, as you can see from my bio.
by [deleted]
May 27, 2014
I've met Sheogorath in Oblivion and Skyrim. He's my favorite in Oblivion because his insane-ness reminded me of myself. But Hircine is my favorite in Skyrim because he's a slack off/whatever I'm happy kind of guy. Plus he created the werewolves and I'm literally obsessed with Elder Scrolls werewolves, as you can see from my bio.

[deleted]
May 27, 2014
by [deleted]
May 27, 2014

In Dinok Laas
May 27, 2014
Zuruniik

No love for Molag Bal? C'mon guys, he friggin created the vampires. Who doesn't love vampires? Other than that horrible abomination that appears in the "twilight" series. ESO is even based around him.

Molog Bal is my least favorite Daedric Prince because the ritual to create vampires is cruel, disturbing, and beyond disgusting.

As far as my favorite Prince goes, it's a toss-up between Sheogorath, Meridia, and Boethiah. Both Boethiah and Meridia have really sweet quest rewards and Sheogorath is... Sheogorath.

by In Dinok Laas
May 27, 2014
Zuruniik

No love for Molag Bal? C'mon guys, he friggin created the vampires. Who doesn't love vampires? Other than that horrible abomination that appears in the "twilight" series. ESO is even based around him.

Molog Bal is my least favorite Daedric Prince because the ritual to create vampires is cruel, disturbing, and beyond disgusting.

As far as my favorite Prince goes, it's a toss-up between Sheogorath, Meridia, and Boethiah. Both Boethiah and Meridia have really sweet quest rewards and Sheogorath is... Sheogorath.

Kein Drog
June 5, 2014

My favorite lord is Malacath he once was a god of altmer thern bothiya slew him and out of that he came as Malacath, he is filled with furry and anger against all, but a loving lord to the outsiders of society making him the best daedra of all, for he was once an out cast and still is but teaches 2 work hard and endure, for he knows the outsiders are the true  

by Kein Drog
June 5, 2014

My favorite lord is Malacath he once was a god of altmer thern bothiya slew him and out of that he came as Malacath, he is filled with furry and anger against all, but a loving lord to the outsiders of society making him the best daedra of all, for he was once an out cast and still is but teaches 2 work hard and endure, for he knows the outsiders are the true  

valromar
June 5, 2014

My favorite Daedric Prince would have to be Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness shearly because in Oblivian, you get to become Sheogorath and the Sheogorath that you meet in Skyrim is the same one you become in Oblivian, just altered in to the form you see him in Skyrim because he has been Sheogorath for so long. I also like his gatekeeper.

by valromar
June 5, 2014

My favorite Daedric Prince would have to be Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness shearly because in Oblivian, you get to become Sheogorath and the Sheogorath that you meet in Skyrim is the same one you become in Oblivian, just altered in to the form you see him in Skyrim because he has been Sheogorath for so long. I also like his gatekeeper.

Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

Mine is Azura, she is the least evil and seems to care for her followers, also i like azuras star.

by Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

Mine is Azura, she is the least evil and seems to care for her followers, also i like azuras star.

Phelan1019
June 10, 2014
Zuruniik

Molag Bal = God of Rape. Case closed.

by Phelan1019
June 10, 2014
Zuruniik

Hayden Sanders
June 10, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

Sheogorath by far the man is insane for crying out loud. I got the shivering isles DLC for TES4: Oblivion and when I became Sheo then played TES5: Skyrim and finally got to Sheo's quest I looked at my TV like: O_O Is that me? I was questioning it the whole time I did Sheo's quest.

I agree ESL (elder scrolls lore) even says he's the most unpredictible of all daedra.

by Hayden Sanders
June 10, 2014
Alduin The World Eater

Sheogorath by far the man is insane for crying out loud. I got the shivering isles DLC for TES4: Oblivion and when I became Sheo then played TES5: Skyrim and finally got to Sheo's quest I looked at my TV like: O_O Is that me? I was questioning it the whole time I did Sheo's quest.

I agree ESL (elder scrolls lore) even says he's the most unpredictible of all daedra.

dragonrider58
June 14, 2014
dovahkiin1019
Zuruniik

Seems about right dovahkiin1019. I fully agree.

by dragonrider58
June 14, 2014
dovahkiin1019
Zuruniik

Seems about right dovahkiin1019. I fully agree.

hiith
June 15, 2014

Sheogorath is definately my favorite. I am bedazzled by portrayals of insanity, and Sheogorath just captured my imagination.

off-topic side-note: if anyone knows of any books or something that portrays madness comparably to Sheogorath or, in a sense, Alice's Adventers in Wonderland, I'd love to know about it.

by hiith
June 15, 2014

Sheogorath is definately my favorite. I am bedazzled by portrayals of insanity, and Sheogorath just captured my imagination.

off-topic side-note: if anyone knows of any books or something that portrays madness comparably to Sheogorath or, in a sense, Alice's Adventers in Wonderland, I'd love to know about it.

[deleted]
June 24, 2014

I'm a fan of Nocturnal.

Nocturnal is the Daedric Prince of Shadows, and she has a strict set of rules to be followed. She has her expectations, her agreements, and her need to have her duties performed by loyal servants. She doesn't accept nonsense or disloyalty, and she's a figure of authority and power.

What I like about Nocturnal is that she is the ultimate mother-figure; Karliah says, "Think of her as a scolding mother constantly pushing you to be more successful; outwardly sounding angry but silently content." Nocturnal is harsh, but she is like a mother, wanting the best for 'her' children, and she proves this by acknowledging your efforts in the Thieves Guild/Nightingale Trinity questline.

by [deleted]
June 24, 2014

I'm a fan of Nocturnal.

Nocturnal is the Daedric Prince of Shadows, and she has a strict set of rules to be followed. She has her expectations, her agreements, and her need to have her duties performed by loyal servants. She doesn't accept nonsense or disloyalty, and she's a figure of authority and power.

What I like about Nocturnal is that she is the ultimate mother-figure; Karliah says, "Think of her as a scolding mother constantly pushing you to be more successful; outwardly sounding angry but silently content." Nocturnal is harsh, but she is like a mother, wanting the best for 'her' children, and she proves this by acknowledging your efforts in the Thieves Guild/Nightingale Trinity questline.

Jeronimo1303
October 22, 2015

The lord SHEOGORATH!!!!

by Jeronimo1303
October 22, 2015

The lord SHEOGORATH!!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.