He shows a confused look.

'I thought Alduin was the firstborn.'

by Vultuzmaar
October 19, 2014

He shows a confused look.

'I thought Alduin was the firstborn.'

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

'You misunderstand my meaning. Alduin was the first wyvern. This is a Drake. Four-legged and has wings on its back not its front "arms" and a whole lot bigger. This one is bigger than the other Drakes. Much bigger.' Sauriil's face shows fear for the people of Skyrim. 'Its revival will literally destroy the landscape, thanks to its huge size. I am thinking its name should be "Hokziihotviing" so we know what we're talking about. Now we need to find the necromancer that is reviving it. Someone with that amount of power must be stopped.'

Note: I made the dragon up for an epic quest and the name means 'Demon Giant Wing' in Dovahzul.

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

'You misunderstand my meaning. Alduin was the first wyvern. This is a Drake. Four-legged and has wings on its back not its front "arms" and a whole lot bigger. This one is bigger than the other Drakes. Much bigger.' Sauriil's face shows fear for the people of Skyrim. 'Its revival will literally destroy the landscape, thanks to its huge size. I am thinking its name should be "Hokziihotviing" so we know what we're talking about. Now we need to find the necromancer that is reviving it. Someone with that amount of power must be stopped.'

Note: I made the dragon up for an epic quest and the name means 'Demon Giant Wing' in Dovahzul.

Vultuzmaar
October 19, 2014

'Hmm. From what I have researched, a dragon's soul focuses around it's heart area. So, we need to find the location of the drake's heart; or the head and tail, whichever comes first.I suggest we start here, and find which bones lie beneath us.'

by Vultuzmaar
October 19, 2014

'Hmm. From what I have researched, a dragon's soul focuses around it's heart area. So, we need to find the location of the drake's heart; or the head and tail, whichever comes first.I suggest we start here, and find which bones lie beneath us.'

Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

'You're lucky you have an Archmage with you. I've created a few useful spells. Like finding a dragon skeleton. Drake or otherwise.'

Sauriil places his hand on the floor. He sensed a large skeleton. Obviously Hokziihotviing. 'We are at the middle of the skull. We need to go into the brain region. It's the safest way. Well, safer than anywhere else. The other areas are crawling with beasts.'

by Emperor of Man
October 19, 2014

'You're lucky you have an Archmage with you. I've created a few useful spells. Like finding a dragon skeleton. Drake or otherwise.'

Sauriil places his hand on the floor. He sensed a large skeleton. Obviously Hokziihotviing. 'We are at the middle of the skull. We need to go into the brain region. It's the safest way. Well, safer than anywhere else. The other areas are crawling with beasts.'

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

'If we are atop the skull, then only the cities of Solitude, Winterhold, and Riften will survive him rising from the ground, but who knows if they will survive his attacks.' Maramis pulls out a map of Dawnstar 'So, I know of two possible entrances to the skull: Here,' he points to the dark brotherhood entrance 'and here.' he points to the nightcaller temple

'I have some...business ties with the brotherhood, so we should be able to check that place quite easily.'

by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

'If we are atop the skull, then only the cities of Solitude, Winterhold, and Riften will survive him rising from the ground, but who knows if they will survive his attacks.' Maramis pulls out a map of Dawnstar 'So, I know of two possible entrances to the skull: Here,' he points to the dark brotherhood entrance 'and here.' he points to the nightcaller temple

'I have some...business ties with the brotherhood, so we should be able to check that place quite easily.'

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

'The Dark Brotherhood and I have an . . . unpleasant history. It won't really be a good idea if I show myself.' Sauriil casts another custom spell, Eternal Invisibilty, in which he can choose when his is visible without having to worry about a time limit. 'Let's go.'

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

'The Dark Brotherhood and I have an . . . unpleasant history. It won't really be a good idea if I show myself.' Sauriil casts another custom spell, Eternal Invisibilty, in which he can choose when his is visible without having to worry about a time limit. 'Let's go.'

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

They began heading to the entrance of the sanctuary. As they approached the black door, they heard: 'What is life's greatest illusion?' in a whispered tone. Maramis calmly replied: 'Innocence, my brother.' 

'Welcome home'  the door replied, and then creaked open. They went inside to find Nazir leaning against a wall near the entrance. "Well, well, it has been a long time, Maramis." he said

'That it has, friend. How fares the brotherhood?' Maramis replied

"Our family is growing faster than before, so I would say we fare well. Enough about us, what brings you to our little sanctuary?"

'My sources tell me that there is a secret cavern hidden in the sanctuary, one that may lead across all of skyrim.'

"Sounds as if your 'sources' have been hitting the bottle. But, I trust your judgement, friend. I will leave you to search." Nazir walks away, but not before shooting a suspicious glance towards where sauriil was standing

by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

They began heading to the entrance of the sanctuary. As they approached the black door, they heard: 'What is life's greatest illusion?' in a whispered tone. Maramis calmly replied: 'Innocence, my brother.' 

'Welcome home'  the door replied, and then creaked open. They went inside to find Nazir leaning against a wall near the entrance. "Well, well, it has been a long time, Maramis." he said

'That it has, friend. How fares the brotherhood?' Maramis replied

"Our family is growing faster than before, so I would say we fare well. Enough about us, what brings you to our little sanctuary?"

'My sources tell me that there is a secret cavern hidden in the sanctuary, one that may lead across all of skyrim.'

"Sounds as if your 'sources' have been hitting the bottle. But, I trust your judgement, friend. I will leave you to search." Nazir walks away, but not before shooting a suspicious glance towards where sauriil was standing

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

Nazir walked away. 'That was close.'

He place his hands on the floor. 'It is right around here.'

He muttered. 'Bex!' The stone wall opened up and they stepped into the dark caverns. Into the skull of the Drake, not knowing what lurks below . . . 

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

Nazir walked away. 'That was close.'

He place his hands on the floor. 'It is right around here.'

He muttered. 'Bex!' The stone wall opened up and they stepped into the dark caverns. Into the skull of the Drake, not knowing what lurks below . . . 

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

As soon as they both entered, Maramis turned around and whispered: 'Strin!' the  stone wall closed once more. 'That should prevent the brotherhood from following.' he pulls out a torch and lights it, exposing the inside of the carvern.

(also, your icon is gone. Just sayin)

by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

As soon as they both entered, Maramis turned around and whispered: 'Strin!' the  stone wall closed once more. 'That should prevent the brotherhood from following.' he pulls out a torch and lights it, exposing the inside of the carvern.

(also, your icon is gone. Just sayin)

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

*A screech is heard.*

A Draugr charges in. Sauriil lanuches a Thunderbolt at it. Sadly, it was a Deathlord; it didn't die. It charged at the pair.

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

*A screech is heard.*

A Draugr charges in. Sauriil lanuches a Thunderbolt at it. Sadly, it was a Deathlord; it didn't die. It charged at the pair.

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

Maramis drew Volendrung and charged at the deathlord. As he was about to swing the hammer, he yelled:

KR3 LUN AUS!
and then swung. the deathlord smashed against the wall and went limp.

'Wow, I didn't think that volendrung was that effective.'

by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

Maramis drew Volendrung and charged at the deathlord. As he was about to swing the hammer, he yelled:

KR3 LUN AUS!
and then swung. the deathlord smashed against the wall and went limp.

'Wow, I didn't think that volendrung was that effective.'

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

'A friend of mine, Mogrul gro-Baroth could unleash its full potential. He took on the form of Malacath himself. His power is amazing.' Sauriil said. 'Now, what is this area? O! This is the brain area. That explains the dry, pink wall. Now, which way . . .' He drifted off.

(Also, does anyone know where CronaGorgon3 went? This is his thread. Aren't we kind of taking it over?)

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2014

'A friend of mine, Mogrul gro-Baroth could unleash its full potential. He took on the form of Malacath himself. His power is amazing.' Sauriil said. 'Now, what is this area? O! This is the brain area. That explains the dry, pink wall. Now, which way . . .' He drifted off.

(Also, does anyone know where CronaGorgon3 went? This is his thread. Aren't we kind of taking it over?)

Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

'Hmm... very interesting.' Maramis takes a sample of the pink wall for study and continued to follow sauriil.

(we aren't really taking over, he just hasn't been on in a while)

by Vultuzmaar
October 20, 2014

'Hmm... very interesting.' Maramis takes a sample of the pink wall for study and continued to follow sauriil.

(we aren't really taking over, he just hasn't been on in a while)

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'We better get moving. I don't want to know what manner of things have formed in this giant brain.'

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2014

'We better get moving. I don't want to know what manner of things have formed in this giant brain.'

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.