Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay of Random[ND][T]

1  2  3 > >>  

CronaGorgon3
August 15, 2014

A blood dragon quickly swoops down onto a tavern in Dawnstar causing the town to quiver in fears as the guards and dragonborns fire arrows and spells at the flying lizard. *readies paws (Khajiit female) and conjures a storm atronach* . Most of the warriors of Dawnstar are heedlessly firing steel arrows at the dragon. The dragon opens it's scaly mouth and calls the word "Fo!" leaving and icy blast among the town, leaving little survivors of the citizen but somehow all the Dragonborns withstand it. Nordic children peek out their doors to see the commontion while fathers try to ward off the beast. Shouting came from all around until one dragonborn used "Dragonrend" which brought the dragon down. 

by CronaGorgon3
August 15, 2014

A blood dragon quickly swoops down onto a tavern in Dawnstar causing the town to quiver in fears as the guards and dragonborns fire arrows and spells at the flying lizard. *readies paws (Khajiit female) and conjures a storm atronach* . Most of the warriors of Dawnstar are heedlessly firing steel arrows at the dragon. The dragon opens it's scaly mouth and calls the word "Fo!" leaving and icy blast among the town, leaving little survivors of the citizen but somehow all the Dragonborns withstand it. Nordic children peek out their doors to see the commontion while fathers try to ward off the beast. Shouting came from all around until one dragonborn used "Dragonrend" which brought the dragon down. 

Emperor of Man
October 11, 2014

Along with that Dragonborn came another Dragonborn, named Sauriil Adorin (also an Archmage) charged up the Thunderstorm spell and released the fury of its power onto the Dragon. Fear shone bright on its face. All that was left of it was ash that was being thrown around in the wind. Sauriil dropped to the ground, being over 3,000 years old. The people of Dawnstar cheered for both Dragonborns.

by Emperor of Man
October 11, 2014

Along with that Dragonborn came another Dragonborn, named Sauriil Adorin (also an Archmage) charged up the Thunderstorm spell and released the fury of its power onto the Dragon. Fear shone bright on its face. All that was left of it was ash that was being thrown around in the wind. Sauriil dropped to the ground, being over 3,000 years old. The people of Dawnstar cheered for both Dragonborns.

Vultuzmaar
October 12, 2014

Maramis Quiori arrived in dawnstar to see people cheering at one man standing tall and another on the ground. "Must have been quite the fight to have so many cheer for him" he notices the long icy streak. "Oh. Then where's the dragon skeleton?"

by Vultuzmaar
October 12, 2014

Maramis Quiori arrived in dawnstar to see people cheering at one man standing tall and another on the ground. "Must have been quite the fight to have so many cheer for him" he notices the long icy streak. "Oh. Then where's the dragon skeleton?"

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

Sauriil slowly gets up and walks up to the man quietly observing from a distance. He found him . . . different from the others.

Sauriil: 'Who are you, child?'

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2014

Sauriil slowly gets up and walks up to the man quietly observing from a distance. He found him . . . different from the others.

Sauriil: 'Who are you, child?'

Vultuzmaar
October 14, 2014

"I am Maramis" he said to sauriil. "Who might you be?"

by Vultuzmaar
October 14, 2014

"I am Maramis" he said to sauriil. "Who might you be?"

Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

'I am Sauriil Adorin. The Archmage and the Dragonborn that killed the Dovahthur (explained in a seperate thread). You may not know who he is. He has been long forgotten. There is something different about. I sense a great power within. You don't happen to be Dragonborn, do you? No, this power is stronger than a Dragonborn. What are you, may I ask?' He coughed, 'Forgive me, I am too old. That *cough, cough* was a Blood Dragon. It can take quite a toll on an old fellow like me. What are you doing here Maramis?'

by Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

'I am Sauriil Adorin. The Archmage and the Dragonborn that killed the Dovahthur (explained in a seperate thread). You may not know who he is. He has been long forgotten. There is something different about. I sense a great power within. You don't happen to be Dragonborn, do you? No, this power is stronger than a Dragonborn. What are you, may I ask?' He coughed, 'Forgive me, I am too old. That *cough, cough* was a Blood Dragon. It can take quite a toll on an old fellow like me. What are you doing here Maramis?'

Vultuzmaar
October 14, 2014

'I am a bit of a nomadic sellsword. I came here to trade and possibly make some coin.'

by Vultuzmaar
October 14, 2014

'I am a bit of a nomadic sellsword. I came here to trade and possibly make some coin.'

Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

'A sellsword is it? I might have a weapon worth a lot of coin, especially to Orcs. Here take it. I don't need it,' He gave Maramis Volendrung (a.k.a the Hammer of Might)

by Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

'A sellsword is it? I might have a weapon worth a lot of coin, especially to Orcs. Here take it. I don't need it,' He gave Maramis Volendrung (a.k.a the Hammer of Might)

Vultuzmaar
October 14, 2014

'Very nice. I have heard rumors about this hammer, but I had a feeling they were true. Thank you sauriil.' he places volendrung on his back.

(i neglected to mention this earlier but maramis is a dunmer)

by Vultuzmaar
October 14, 2014

'Very nice. I have heard rumors about this hammer, but I had a feeling they were true. Thank you sauriil.' he places volendrung on his back.

(i neglected to mention this earlier but maramis is a dunmer)

Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

(That is good to know)

'Now, brother Elf, you must be tired. Rest. I definitely need some.' Sauriil smiled.

by Emperor of Man
October 14, 2014

(That is good to know)

'Now, brother Elf, you must be tired. Rest. I definitely need some.' Sauriil smiled.

Vultuzmaar
October 14, 2014

'I shall friend. Peace be upon you.' he headed to the tavern

by Vultuzmaar
October 14, 2014

'I shall friend. Peace be upon you.' he headed to the tavern

Emperor of Man
October 17, 2014

In Sauriil's dream he saw the dragon skeleton under Skyrim (the one that is the size of Skyrim itself, it really exists in the game, the caverns are its ribcages) awake. A voice said, 'This is inevitable; you cannot stop fate.' He woke up with a jerk.

by Emperor of Man
October 17, 2014

In Sauriil's dream he saw the dragon skeleton under Skyrim (the one that is the size of Skyrim itself, it really exists in the game, the caverns are its ribcages) awake. A voice said, 'This is inevitable; you cannot stop fate.' He woke up with a jerk.

Vultuzmaar
October 17, 2014

At the time Saurill woke, it was early in the morning.(around 4:30) Maramis was up, reading a book and writing something down. he seemed to be murmuring in an incomprehensible language. (it's Dovahzul :3)

by Vultuzmaar
October 17, 2014

At the time Saurill woke, it was early in the morning.(around 4:30) Maramis was up, reading a book and writing something down. he seemed to be murmuring in an incomprehensible language. (it's Dovahzul :3)

Emperor of Man
October 17, 2014
Maramis

Sauriil ran to Maramis, 'We have a problem. The dragon skeleton under Skyrim? It's going to wake up soon. And I have no idea how to stop it.'

by Emperor of Man
October 17, 2014
Maramis

Sauriil ran to Maramis, 'We have a problem. The dragon skeleton under Skyrim? It's going to wake up soon. And I have no idea how to stop it.'

Vultuzmaar
October 17, 2014
He turned,seeming a bit surprised at sauriil bursting in.
'Wait, what? There are many of the dov buried in Skyrim. Either way we need to find it soon, by the sound of your urgency.
by Vultuzmaar
October 17, 2014
He turned,seeming a bit surprised at sauriil bursting in.

'Wait, what? There are many of the dov buried in Skyrim. Either way we need to find it soon, by the sound of your urgency.
 1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.