October 22, 2014

'get down!' he whispered. 'It's a werewolf' he draws Volendrung

by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014

'get down!' he whispered. 'It's a werewolf' he draws Volendrung

Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

'Wait! Put down you weapon!'

'That is not a werewolf.' A small Drake trots in front. 'An infant. Where did you come from?'

It stumbled back in fear and growled again. Only this time it came out as a 'squeak.'

'The mother must have been that growl. If it is the mother then this Drake is being revived as we speak!'

by Emperor of Man
October 23, 2014

'Wait! Put down you weapon!'

'That is not a werewolf.' A small Drake trots in front. 'An infant. Where did you come from?'

It stumbled back in fear and growled again. Only this time it came out as a 'squeak.'

'The mother must have been that growl. If it is the mother then this Drake is being revived as we speak!'

Vultuzmaar
October 23, 2014

he sheathes Volendrung 'How strange that its aura takes the form of a werewolf.'

by Vultuzmaar
October 23, 2014

he sheathes Volendrung 'How strange that its aura takes the form of a werewolf.'

CronaGorgon3
November 1, 2014

Short, lanky Kajhiit enters the building. She removes the cowl covering her face to unleash a head of red, matted hair. Randomly intrudes of conversation. 'Dragons eh? I'm a dovahkiin so is it okay if I help?' she extends her hand in hopes of a handshake, 'I'm Lokraan'

by CronaGorgon3
November 1, 2014

Short, lanky Kajhiit enters the building. She removes the cowl covering her face to unleash a head of red, matted hair. Randomly intrudes of conversation. 'Dragons eh? I'm a dovahkiin so is it okay if I help?' she extends her hand in hopes of a handshake, 'I'm Lokraan'

Emperor of Man
November 1, 2014

Sauriil shakes her hand, 'Hello. Now, do you know anything of this legend I speak of? The Drake?'

by Emperor of Man
November 1, 2014

Sauriil shakes her hand, 'Hello. Now, do you know anything of this legend I speak of? The Drake?'

Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2014

'Or better yet, how did you find the entrance here?'

by Vultuzmaar
November 2, 2014

'Or better yet, how did you find the entrance here?'

CronaGorgon3
November 7, 2014

Cocks her head and smiles. 'Cause I'm 50 Shades of Special and I have a bad sense of curiousity'. She paces back and forth. 'No, I know nothing of the legend'

by CronaGorgon3
November 7, 2014

Cocks her head and smiles. 'Cause I'm 50 Shades of Special and I have a bad sense of curiousity'. She paces back and forth. 'No, I know nothing of the legend'

Vultuzmaar
November 10, 2014

'Interesting.

Many do not visit here,

and now what was silence now rising to roars.

Alas, such roars fall on deaf ears,

as Skyrim's people are preoccupied with razing wars.

*ahem* anyway, it is interesting finding another here.'

(I don't know, speaking in poetry kinda seemed appropriate.)

by Vultuzmaar
November 10, 2014

'Interesting.

Many do not visit here,

and now what was silence now rising to roars.

Alas, such roars fall on deaf ears,

as Skyrim's people are preoccupied with razing wars.

*ahem* anyway, it is interesting finding another here.'

(I don't know, speaking in poetry kinda seemed appropriate.)

Emperor of Man
November 10, 2014

'If you know not of the legend, you can still stop it. Do you have the knowledge of all the Dragon Shouts, like me?' Sauriil chuckles, 'I have created a few myself, as well. Now, let's get moving.'

Sauriil walks toward the heart of the Drake. 'The journey would be a week's at the least; we need not waste time.'

A warcry is heard, 'I smell weakness!' A dremora charges at the trio.

by Emperor of Man
November 10, 2014

'If you know not of the legend, you can still stop it. Do you have the knowledge of all the Dragon Shouts, like me?' Sauriil chuckles, 'I have created a few myself, as well. Now, let's get moving.'

Sauriil walks toward the heart of the Drake. 'The journey would be a week's at the least; we need not waste time.'

A warcry is heard, 'I smell weakness!' A dremora charges at the trio.

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.