A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD]Battle of the tongues

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
September 25, 2014

"I have seen sed. two to the east and gein to the south"

Vultuzmaar points to their locations with his tail.

(I don't think I ever clarified what type of dragon Vultuzmaar is, did I?)

by Vultuzmaar
September 25, 2014

Maarstrunah
September 26, 2014
Maramis

(Nope, I am a blood dragon, like my profile pig. But a bit lihter tinted green)

"Geh. We will start with the east, see what defences they have. Then take them by surprize at night."

by Maarstrunah
September 26, 2014
Maramis

(Nope, I am a blood dragon, like my profile pig. But a bit lihter tinted green)

"Geh. We will start with the east, see what defences they have. Then take them by surprize at night."

Vultuzmaar
September 26, 2014

"It is best we scout at night as well, zeymah. They would see us in the daylight, though we will fly high."

(oh. Vultuzmaar is an ancient dragon, but he is colored differently. Instead of orange and black, his scales are a dark grey with black)

by Vultuzmaar
September 26, 2014

"It is best we scout at night as well, zeymah. They would see us in the daylight, though we will fly high."

(oh. Vultuzmaar is an ancient dragon, but he is colored differently. Instead of orange and black, his scales are a dark grey with black)

Maarstrunah
September 26, 2014
Maramis

(Ok)

They wait it ot until night, and maarstrunah begins to fly upward as high as he can

"I am going to fly in. Follow me and we will strike together zeymah!"

by Maarstrunah
September 26, 2014
Maramis

(Ok)

They wait it ot until night, and maarstrunah begins to fly upward as high as he can

"I am going to fly in. Follow me and we will strike together zeymah!"

Vultuzmaar
September 26, 2014

"Geh."

Vultuzmaar follows maarstrunah into the sky

by Vultuzmaar
September 26, 2014

"Geh."

Vultuzmaar follows maarstrunah into the sky

Maarstrunah
September 26, 2014

Maarstrunah fels he is high enough

"I will crash through, you follow," he shouts above the wind.

F2M Z3 GRON

Maarstrunah glows with a orange/blue light, and he turns faceing th ground, and folds his wings to his side. The power of the wing forces him to close his eyes. I hope I hit it. The wind forces him to hold his breath to avoide crushing his lungs. Surely I was not this high into th-

He smashes through the stone roof destrying a table and sending rock shards flying.

He feels the soft flesh from a mortal who was sitting at the table he had crushed.

He stands on his hind legs and throws his wings in the air, roaring "You all will crumble like the very roof I destroyed!"

by Maarstrunah
September 26, 2014

Maarstrunah fels he is high enough

"I will crash through, you follow," he shouts above the wind.

F2M Z3 GRON

Maarstrunah glows with a orange/blue light, and he turns faceing th ground, and folds his wings to his side. The power of the wing forces him to close his eyes. I hope I hit it. The wind forces him to hold his breath to avoide crushing his lungs. Surely I was not this high into th-

He smashes through the stone roof destrying a table and sending rock shards flying.

He feels the soft flesh from a mortal who was sitting at the table he had crushed.

He stands on his hind legs and throws his wings in the air, roaring "You all will crumble like the very roof I destroyed!"

Vultuzmaar
September 26, 2014

Vultuzmaar dives into another building. It seems to be the largest one. Just before he crashed in he yells

WULF GOL KREN

(a shout he had created long ago to weaken the structures of buildings that he can crash through unharmed or let the building collapse by itself. With this shout no mortal can hide in their houses from him)  a few pieces of debris of the building hits some joorre. 

"All of you joorre disgrace the purpose of the thu'um. Now you with pay with your laas."

by Vultuzmaar
September 26, 2014

Vultuzmaar dives into another building. It seems to be the largest one. Just before he crashed in he yells

WULF GOL KREN

(a shout he had created long ago to weaken the structures of buildings that he can crash through unharmed or let the building collapse by itself. With this shout no mortal can hide in their houses from him)  a few pieces of debris of the building hits some joorre. 

"All of you joorre disgrace the purpose of the thu'um. Now you with pay with your laas."

Maarstrunah
September 27, 2014

They run in fear into another roon, only to find another dragon. They coward and grovel at our appearence

One khajit begs "We will stop using the thu'um! Please dont hurt us!"

by Maarstrunah
September 27, 2014

They run in fear into another roon, only to find another dragon. They coward and grovel at our appearence

One khajit begs "We will stop using the thu'um! Please dont hurt us!"

Vultuzmaar
September 27, 2014

"Tell us where the dovahkiin is and we will spare you, for now."

by Vultuzmaar
September 27, 2014

Maarstrunah
September 29, 2014
Maramis

The khajit flashes a confuesed look

"the dragonborn? He, er... he hasnt visited us yet. Only the major group of tongues does he follow. Actually, we are one of the gatherings that form outside of his group. He has many people on his side, he is planning to kill all-" A small shaken wood elf cuts him off with a small "Shhhhh....". The khajit continues, actknowlanging the hint, "He is planning to defeat all evil.". The wood elf flinches.

"What trickery. Such defiance!" Maarstrunah roared, "Tell us where this place is!"

The wood elf nudges the khajit with his elbow and glares at him with angry eyes.

by Maarstrunah
September 29, 2014
Maramis

"the dragonborn? He, er... he hasnt visited us yet. Only the major group of tongues does he follow. Actually, we are one of the gatherings that form outside of his group. He has many people on his side, he is planning to kill all-" A small shaken wood elf cuts him off with a small "Shhhhh....". The khajit continues, actknowlanging the hint, "He is planning to defeat all evil.". The wood elf flinches.

"What trickery. Such defiance!" Maarstrunah roared, "Tell us where this place is!"

The wood elf nudges the khajit with his elbow and glares at him with angry eyes.

Vultuzmaar
September 30, 2014
Maarstrunah
Maramis

"you have not answered our question, joor."

His chest region was beginning to glow slightly orange .

by Vultuzmaar
September 30, 2014
Maarstrunah
Maramis

Maarstrunah
September 30, 2014

The khajit shudderd. "We..." He exchanges a glance with the wood elf and nods, "We dont know his exact location.... But we hear he is near riften, but if you go there, bewere! I hear he has millions on his side." The khajit looks to a nord with an expression on his face and nods, "But... You know to much,To avenge our friend you have killed, we will tear out your hearts and display them!" the club cheers and the nord pulls an anceint nordic greatsword and shouts dragon on the two dragons.

"Ive had enough of this!" Maarstrunah roars and bites fiercly at a breton swinging his iron dagger at his eye, trying to blind maarstrunah.

by Maarstrunah
September 30, 2014

The khajit shudderd. "We..." He exchanges a glance with the wood elf and nods, "We dont know his exact location.... But we hear he is near riften, but if you go there, bewere! I hear he has millions on his side." The khajit looks to a nord with an expression on his face and nods, "But... You know to much,To avenge our friend you have killed, we will tear out your hearts and display them!" the club cheers and the nord pulls an anceint nordic greatsword and shouts dragon on the two dragons.

"Ive had enough of this!" Maarstrunah roars and bites fiercly at a breton swinging his iron dagger at his eye, trying to blind maarstrunah.

Vultuzmaar
September 30, 2014

"I gave you a chance to leave this war joorre. You are as arrogant as I have heard."

he raises his head high and recoils a bit

FUS RO D4!

most joorre are  thrown at the wall

by Vultuzmaar
September 30, 2014

"I gave you a chance to leave this war joorre. You are as arrogant as I have heard."

he raises his head high and recoils a bit

FUS RO D4!

most joorre are  thrown at the wall

Plundersquirrel
October 22, 2014

As Durhahnu flew over Falkreath he saw houses burning in the town. Other

DOV4

must have heard the

TH5M

as well. Lake Ilinalta stretched beneath him, its waters grey and glossy.  He looked to the East. A barrow, high upon the mountain west of a village. Riverwood, that is what the mortals called it. He remembered this place. He had seen it before he fled Tamriel when Alduin was sent through the time wound. He had not returned when Alduin did, for although he was a close follower of Alduin, he saw no hope in his cause after the Dovahkiin appeared. Flying over the Reach, a thuum was heard below.

"YOL T8L SH6"

Durhahnu's tail was scorched, and he bellowed in pain. The anguish of a dovah was not something that went unheard.

Ignoring the pain, Durhahnu dived towards Sky Haven Temple. The speaker was an elderly Nord, clad in Mage's robes. His eyes were wide with fear as the dragon destroyed the brickwork of the age-old temple.

"You are foolish to take on a Dovah in combat. You are a novice in the way of the voice. Even the Greybeards have not mastered it. They cannot fully understand what it is to be a Dovah

S5M 4RK MOR4

They have not the blood of a Dovah. Who do you serve, Mage?"

"I serve the Blades, oh mighty Dragon, but if a change of alligience is necessary for survival, I may undertake it."

"The blades? Aal nust aus alun. It is too late for you."

"FUS RO D4"

The Nord was blown off of the mountain and onto the Forsworn camp below, along with the rest of the stonework. Durhahnu took to the air, and swiftly glided towards Bleak Falls Barrow.

by Plundersquirrel
October 22, 2014

As Durhahnu flew over Falkreath he saw houses burning in the town. Other

DOV4

must have heard the

TH5M

as well. Lake Ilinalta stretched beneath him, its waters grey and glossy.  He looked to the East. A barrow, high upon the mountain west of a village. Riverwood, that is what the mortals called it. He remembered this place. He had seen it before he fled Tamriel when Alduin was sent through the time wound. He had not returned when Alduin did, for although he was a close follower of Alduin, he saw no hope in his cause after the Dovahkiin appeared. Flying over the Reach, a thuum was heard below.

"YOL T8L SH6"

Durhahnu's tail was scorched, and he bellowed in pain. The anguish of a dovah was not something that went unheard.

Ignoring the pain, Durhahnu dived towards Sky Haven Temple. The speaker was an elderly Nord, clad in Mage's robes. His eyes were wide with fear as the dragon destroyed the brickwork of the age-old temple.

"You are foolish to take on a Dovah in combat. You are a novice in the way of the voice. Even the Greybeards have not mastered it. They cannot fully understand what it is to be a Dovah

S5M 4RK MOR4

They have not the blood of a Dovah. Who do you serve, Mage?"

"I serve the Blades, oh mighty Dragon, but if a change of alligience is necessary for survival, I may undertake it."

"The blades? Aal nust aus alun. It is too late for you."

"FUS RO D4"

The Nord was blown off of the mountain and onto the Forsworn camp below, along with the rest of the stonework. Durhahnu took to the air, and swiftly glided towards Bleak Falls Barrow.

Plundersquirrel
October 22, 2014

A long rest, did Durhahnu take in Bleak Falls Barrow, after he had scorcched the mountain black and bare with his flame. Within the structure he felt much an absence of power that had once been. There must have been a wall with the thu'um engraved in it deep inside the ruins, where the Draugr slept. As he woke he observed the town of Rivendell below. The forces of the hold of Whiterun were gathering in the Town. The city would therefore be undefended.

'A good raid to show my power to the joor and other Dovah', Durhahnu thought. He pondered on this for a good while as he stretched his wings, and then he launched himself towards Rivendell.

by Plundersquirrel
October 22, 2014

A long rest, did Durhahnu take in Bleak Falls Barrow, after he had scorcched the mountain black and bare with his flame. Within the structure he felt much an absence of power that had once been. There must have been a wall with the thu'um engraved in it deep inside the ruins, where the Draugr slept. As he woke he observed the town of Rivendell below. The forces of the hold of Whiterun were gathering in the Town. The city would therefore be undefended.

'A good raid to show my power to the joor and other Dovah', Durhahnu thought. He pondered on this for a good while as he stretched his wings, and then he launched himself towards Rivendell.

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.