Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD]Battle of the tongues

<<  <  1  2  3 

Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014
'This building shall your tombs!'
WULF GOL KREN!

after vultuzmaar shouted he took to the air and began flying towards the sky haven temple. The building he flew out of collapsed just as he escaped. Maarstrunah had escaped as well, but he flew off in an unknown direction.
by Vultuzmaar
October 22, 2014
'This building shall your tombs!'

WULF GOL KREN!

after vultuzmaar shouted he took to the air and began flying towards the sky haven temple. The building he flew out of collapsed just as he escaped. Maarstrunah had escaped as well, but he flew off in an unknown direction.

Plundersquirrel
October 23, 2014

As Durhahnu flew low over Rivendell, he gave out a burst of flame, setting the town alight. He then passed north towards Whiterun. 

D1R H3M FENT M4 W4 S4ROT YOLOS DO F1L DOV4!

A great thu'um sounded across the valley which shook the plains and the mountains. The guards looked up in horror as a gigantic dragon, clad in scales of stony gray, and eyes of deep blue, descended on the town. 

FR1N D3 SUL9K, J8R, 4RK M4 W4 HIN KRU! NID VIS SAV HIN SIL NU!

FUS RO D4

Great fire and ruin was wrought upon Whiterun that day, and many were slain by the flame, as the guards were unprepared. But Durhahnu hungered for more blood, and so flew north over the mountains, and towards Dawnstar.

by Plundersquirrel
October 23, 2014

As Durhahnu flew low over Rivendell, he gave out a burst of flame, setting the town alight. He then passed north towards Whiterun. 

D1R H3M FENT M4 W4 S4ROT YOLOS DO F1L DOV4!

A great thu'um sounded across the valley which shook the plains and the mountains. The guards looked up in horror as a gigantic dragon, clad in scales of stony gray, and eyes of deep blue, descended on the town. 

FR1N D3 SUL9K, J8R, 4RK M4 W4 HIN KRU! NID VIS SAV HIN SIL NU!

FUS RO D4

Great fire and ruin was wrought upon Whiterun that day, and many were slain by the flame, as the guards were unprepared. But Durhahnu hungered for more blood, and so flew north over the mountains, and towards Dawnstar.

Vultuzmaar
January 6, 2015

Vultuzmaar lands at the Sky Haven Temple. As he looks to the east, he notices he smoke flying high coming from whiterun and Riverwood.

(Imaldris does not exist in this universe :P)

by Vultuzmaar
January 6, 2015

Vultuzmaar lands at the Sky Haven Temple. As he looks to the east, he notices he smoke flying high coming from whiterun and Riverwood.

(Imaldris does not exist in this universe :P)

Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 14, 2015

(May I join you?)

by Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 14, 2015

(May I join you?)

Vultuzmaar
March 14, 2015
@Lyrium Burned Dovah (sure, though this rp has been dead for a while)
by Vultuzmaar
March 14, 2015
@Lyrium Burned Dovah (sure, though this rp has been dead for a while)

Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 17, 2015

Nir'vuk, a female dovah living a Sky Haven Temple noticed a male dovah land.

"How dare he." she mumbles so he can't hear "Where did he get the Krilaan, bravery, to land in my territory." she slunk in the shadows toward the punmak, male, dovah. Her pure black scales helping her blend, when she stood behind him, she let out a powerful, but harmless fire shout.

YOL TOOR SHUL
  Fire Inferno Sun

by Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 17, 2015

Nir'vuk, a female dovah living a Sky Haven Temple noticed a male dovah land.

"How dare he." she mumbles so he can't hear "Where did he get the Krilaan, bravery, to land in my territory." she slunk in the shadows toward the punmak, male, dovah. Her pure black scales helping her blend, when she stood behind him, she let out a powerful, but harmless fire shout.

YOL TOOR SHUL
  Fire Inferno Sun

Vultuzmaar
March 19, 2015
Vultuzmaar heard the first word of the shout and quickly turned. He was able to parry the fire with his own ice shout, but it being at so close a range caused him to stagger a bit. "I commend your stealth, niimah. Not many dovahhe can get past my hearing. Might I ask, why the sudden confliction?" He calmly responded
by Vultuzmaar
March 19, 2015
Vultuzmaar heard the first word of the shout and quickly turned. He was able to parry the fire with his own ice shout, but it being at so close a range caused him to stagger a bit. "I commend your stealth, niimah. Not many dovahhe can get past my hearing. Might I ask, why the sudden confliction?" He calmly responded

Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 21, 2015

"This is my deylok, territory. And my hofkiin, home." she hissed whilst speaking "And you so rudely intrude!" her voice was slightly calmer than at the start, but this mistake was unacceptable.  

by Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 21, 2015

"This is my deylok, territory. And my hofkiin, home." she hissed whilst speaking "And you so rudely intrude!" her voice was slightly calmer than at the start, but this mistake was unacceptable.  

Vultuzmaar
March 21, 2015

"I still do not see a reason for such a conflict. All you need do is ask, though this will not likely on our zeymah, brothers, as arrogant as they are." He said as his eyes seemingly piercing the female dovah with an unwavering look of calculation.

by Vultuzmaar
March 21, 2015

"I still do not see a reason for such a conflict. All you need do is ask, though this will not likely on our zeymah, brothers, as arrogant as they are." He said as his eyes seemingly piercing the female dovah with an unwavering look of calculation.

Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 22, 2015

"Next time, just don't intrude without anouncing your presence..." she paused for a moment, staring into the other Dovah's eyes "What are you doing here anyways?"

by Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 22, 2015

"Next time, just don't intrude without anouncing your presence..." she paused for a moment, staring into the other Dovah's eyes "What are you doing here anyways?"

Vultuzmaar
March 23, 2015
"The joorre are rising to fight us. I needed a spot to meditate and form a strategy. And since I have no territory to claim as my own, I landed here. Though you are correct, I should have announced my presence. Krosis." His golden yellow eyes still piercing the female dovah.
by Vultuzmaar
March 23, 2015
"The joorre are rising to fight us. I needed a spot to meditate and form a strategy. And since I have no territory to claim as my own, I landed here. Though you are correct, I should have announced my presence. Krosis." His golden yellow eyes still piercing the female dovah.

Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 23, 2015

"If you wish, you may meditate. And if you are in need of norishment, I have some stored meats." she sighed "I am Nir'vuk, bye the way."

by Lyrium Burned Dovah
March 23, 2015

"If you wish, you may meditate. And if you are in need of norishment, I have some stored meats." she sighed "I am Nir'vuk, bye the way."

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.