Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD]Battle of the tongues

1  2  3 > >>  

Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

I will add some lore: The voice is a powerful thing. And when mortals try to use it, a battle breaks out with the greybeards fearing it, the dragons enraged at it, and the dovahkiin testing the dragon's thu'ums.

by Maarstrunah
August 20, 2014

I will add some lore: The voice is a powerful thing. And when mortals try to use it, a battle breaks out with the greybeards fearing it, the dragons enraged at it, and the dovahkiin testing the dragon's thu'ums.

Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Dirahviing, a dragon residing in the Alik'r Desert, hears a large amount of Shouts coming from the East. He recognizes the Thu'um as being from the mouths of Mortals. "Meyus joor. Nust aal ol pruzah jur zey inaak."

by Phelan1019
August 25, 2014

Dirahviing, a dragon residing in the Alik'r Desert, hears a large amount of Shouts coming from the East. He recognizes the Thu'um as being from the mouths of Mortals. "Meyus joor. Nust aal ol pruzah jur zey inaak."

Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014
Phelan1019

(You're back :D)

Maarstrunah heard the noise in the distance. "Mey joor!" He flies off to find out what these arrogant mortals are doing

by Maarstrunah
August 26, 2014
Phelan1019

(You're back :D)

Maarstrunah heard the noise in the distance. "Mey joor!" He flies off to find out what these arrogant mortals are doing

Vultuzmaar
September 20, 2014

Vultuzmaar flew high above where the mortal conflict was taking place, watching it with a look of interest. "hmm. wah krii niin voth yol, uv ni wah krii niin voth yol?" he pondered to himself.

by Vultuzmaar
September 20, 2014

Vultuzmaar flew high above where the mortal conflict was taking place, watching it with a look of interest. "hmm. wah krii niin voth yol, uv ni wah krii niin voth yol?" he pondered to himself.

Maarstrunah
September 20, 2014

Maarstrunah lands on a rock in front o hundreds of nords

"STOP!" he yells in his most mighty voice.

"Why do so many of you fools know our tongue? And abuse its power!"

a light green argonian walks up to the rock and bows

"Great and mighty dragon, many are trying to learn your tongue, but the dovahkiin and some more experianced tongues dont think its a good idea. We are trying to stop it."

Just then, Maarstrunah feels himself being hit with a powerful thu'um. He falls to the ground, unable to lift his wings.

by Maarstrunah
September 20, 2014

Maarstrunah lands on a rock in front o hundreds of nords

"STOP!" he yells in his most mighty voice.

"Why do so many of you fools know our tongue? And abuse its power!"

a light green argonian walks up to the rock and bows

"Great and mighty dragon, many are trying to learn your tongue, but the dovahkiin and some more experianced tongues dont think its a good idea. We are trying to stop it."

Just then, Maarstrunah feels himself being hit with a powerful thu'um. He falls to the ground, unable to lift his wings.

Plundersquirrel
September 21, 2014

Durhahnu, a dragon residing on a mountain on the coast of Atmora is awoken from slumber by mighty thu'um to the South.

"joriin do Taazokaan zaan. Disrespect wah un reyliik! Joor fent mah wah dii uld! Hahnu nid zuk fent nust!"

THE PEOPLE OF TAMRIEL ARE SHOUTING. DISRESPECT TO O6 RACE! MORTALS SHALL FALL TO MY MIGHT! DREAM NO MORE SHALL TH9!

In great fire and wrath did Durhahnu, the Dreamcurse, rise from the mountain, that the few peoples of Atmora cowered in fear, and thought that the end of the world was nigh.

As he flew over the sea of ghosts, the thu'um became louder, and so did Durhahnu's anger. Upon the throat of the world he saw fire, ice and metal clashing. The greybeards were duelling with Nords. The peace was broken.

"FLEE MORTALS, THE RUIN OF YOU IS COME! Bovul joor, gral do hi los meyz!"

FLEE MORTALS, THE RUIN OF YOU IS COME

Durhahnu came upon the battle in his rage, and so great was his fire that both Greaybeard and Nord fled. "Yol Toor Shul"

F7E INFERNO SUN

"My thu'um is more power than you will ever hold, mortal! Bovul ahst dii for! "

And they fled. Durhahnu banked and flew towards Falkreath, were more thu'um he did hear.

by Plundersquirrel
September 21, 2014

Durhahnu, a dragon residing on a mountain on the coast of Atmora is awoken from slumber by mighty thu'um to the South.

"joriin do Taazokaan zaan. Disrespect wah un reyliik! Joor fent mah wah dii uld! Hahnu nid zuk fent nust!"

THE PEOPLE OF TAMRIEL ARE SHOUTING. DISRESPECT TO O6 RACE! MORTALS SHALL FALL TO MY MIGHT! DREAM NO MORE SHALL TH9!

In great fire and wrath did Durhahnu, the Dreamcurse, rise from the mountain, that the few peoples of Atmora cowered in fear, and thought that the end of the world was nigh.

As he flew over the sea of ghosts, the thu'um became louder, and so did Durhahnu's anger. Upon the throat of the world he saw fire, ice and metal clashing. The greybeards were duelling with Nords. The peace was broken.

"FLEE MORTALS, THE RUIN OF YOU IS COME! Bovul joor, gral do hi los meyz!"

FLEE MORTALS, THE RUIN OF YOU IS COME

Durhahnu came upon the battle in his rage, and so great was his fire that both Greaybeard and Nord fled. "Yol Toor Shul"

F7E INFERNO SUN

"My thu'um is more power than you will ever hold, mortal! Bovul ahst dii for! "

And they fled. Durhahnu banked and flew towards Falkreath, were more thu'um he did hear.

Maarstrunah
September 21, 2014

Maarstrunah strugles, thowing his wings around attempting flight.

"It is no use, foolish dragon."

Maarstrunah turns and sees a tall, battles scarred nord. He has a beard and his long hair is in a pony tail trailing down his back. His hair is all white.

"What trickery is this? What have you done to my wings!" Maarstrunah shouts with anger

"Still havent heard of the Dragonrend shout? Funny, considering your master was killed with it." He chuckles

Maarstrunahs yellow eyes glow with rage. He couldnt be talking about thuri alduin could he?

"Dragonrend? How Dare you use such a mocking disgraceful thu'um on your superior kind!"

"Enough of this." The nord wayves over to maarstrunah and hundreds of mortals begin pushing on maarstrunah.

FO KR4 D3N

his thuum takes out many of them, but this makes the mortals angry. They push harder and maarstrunah falls on his side, crushing his own wing.

"Nid! How dare you ground me! Foolish joor! I will kill you all!" He yells with rage

just then a breton jumps on his muzzle, punching him repetivly. Then the breton takes a rope and ties up maarstrunahs muzzle, so that he can not speak, or use thu'ums.

Many other ropes were ted to maarstrunah. One holding his tail down, the other keeping his legs and wings sturdy, while the rest being used to haul him onto a huge rock and tied him down to it.

"Funny seeing a dragon like this," the nord says in a mocking voice, "So helpless, so restless, so... tiny to call youself a superior!!" He laughs and maarstrunah growls, his eyes narrowing to a horizontal slit.

the nord turns to the crowd and begins to speak, "Today, you will all see the death of an arrogant, power hungry beast!"

the crowd cheers and begins chanting 'arrogant, power hunry beast'.

The nord walks up to maarstrunah, stepping up the rock  carefully.

he draws his daedric dagger and holds it up facing the crowd, they cheer.

He turns and whispers to maarstrunah, "Poor beast, if you hadn't gotten involved, you wouldnt be in this pridicament. Now, ready to die?"

Something about this clicked in maarstrunah, his eyes glow with anger and they narrow, he tenses and freezes, then...

KREN GRAL AL

the rock cracks and breaks and falls to the ground and the ropes on maarstrunah snap. He gets up and spreads his one unharmed wing.

"Fools! Zu'u Maarstrunah! I cannot be destroyed!"

FO KR4 D3N

The huge ball of ice shards and snow pellets fly into the crowed, killing many on impact and freezing others.

Maarstrunah looks down at the tall nord and says, "Foolish mortal. If you hadn't trapped and humiliated me, you wouldn't be in this predicament." Then he snaps down and grabs the nord in his jaws, crushes his bones and flicks his head, sending the nord flying and crashing against the ground. Maarstrunah continues to use his thu'um and melee attacks and soon there are only a few left. "You cant defeat all of us, we have millions more!"

maarstrunah grins, "Then i will find you all." 

The rest of them run, and maarstrunah lays down to rest after the battle

by Maarstrunah
September 21, 2014

Maarstrunah turns and sees a tall, battles scarred nord. He has a beard and his long hair is in a pony tail trailing down his back. His hair is all white.

"What trickery is this? What have you done to my wings!" Maarstrunah shouts with anger

"Still havent heard of the Dragonrend shout? Funny, considering your master was killed with it." He chuckles

Maarstrunahs yellow eyes glow with rage. He couldnt be talking about thuri alduin could he?

"Dragonrend? How Dare you use such a mocking disgraceful thu'um on your superior kind!"

"Enough of this." The nord wayves over to maarstrunah and hundreds of mortals begin pushing on maarstrunah.

FO KR4 D3N

his thuum takes out many of them, but this makes the mortals angry. They push harder and maarstrunah falls on his side, crushing his own wing.

"Nid! How dare you ground me! Foolish joor! I will kill you all!" He yells with rage

just then a breton jumps on his muzzle, punching him repetivly. Then the breton takes a rope and ties up maarstrunahs muzzle, so that he can not speak, or use thu'ums.

Many other ropes were ted to maarstrunah. One holding his tail down, the other keeping his legs and wings sturdy, while the rest being used to haul him onto a huge rock and tied him down to it.

"Funny seeing a dragon like this," the nord says in a mocking voice, "So helpless, so restless, so... tiny to call youself a superior!!" He laughs and maarstrunah growls, his eyes narrowing to a horizontal slit.

the nord turns to the crowd and begins to speak, "Today, you will all see the death of an arrogant, power hungry beast!"

He turns and whispers to maarstrunah, "Poor beast, if you hadn't gotten involved, you wouldnt be in this pridicament. Now, ready to die?"

Something about this clicked in maarstrunah, his eyes glow with anger and they narrow, he tenses and freezes, then...

KREN GRAL AL

the rock cracks and breaks and falls to the ground and the ropes on maarstrunah snap. He gets up and spreads his one unharmed wing.

FO KR4 D3N

The huge ball of ice shards and snow pellets fly into the crowed, killing many on impact and freezing others.

Maarstrunah looks down at the tall nord and says, "Foolish mortal. If you hadn't trapped and humiliated me, you wouldn't be in this predicament." Then he snaps down and grabs the nord in his jaws, crushes his bones and flicks his head, sending the nord flying and crashing against the ground. Maarstrunah continues to use his thu'um and melee attacks and soon there are only a few left. "You cant defeat all of us, we have millions more!"

Vultuzmaar
September 23, 2014
Maarstrunah

FO KR4 D3N

KREN GRAL AL

FO KR4 D3N

Vultuzmaar soon lands  next to maarstrunah after the joor had dispersed. He did not speak for a while, though.

"What did those joor do to you, zeymah?"

by Vultuzmaar
September 23, 2014
Maarstrunah

FO KR4 D3N

KREN GRAL AL

FO KR4 D3N

Vultuzmaar soon lands  next to maarstrunah after the joor had dispersed. He did not speak for a while, though.

Maarstrunah
September 23, 2014
Maramis
Maarstrunah

FO KR4 D3N

KREN GRAL AL

FO KR4 D3N

"Pahlokaal joor, They tried to capture, and sacrifice me, using the same thu'um they used on thuri to..." he trails off and snorts, "Threw me over and i crushed my own wing. Ive managed to break free and..." He gestures toward the many bodies in the feild, "... Deal with them... But i cannot fly, krosis. I dont know how to heal myself. One thu'um i do not know is the healing thu'um." He look at his wing, bent awkwardly and tucked to his side. "Couldn't have humiliated me more, in front of so many of them." He snaps the attention to the other dragon, "Where were you this whole time? Did you hear the battle?"

by Maarstrunah
September 23, 2014
Maramis
Maarstrunah

FO KR4 D3N

KREN GRAL AL

FO KR4 D3N

"Pahlokaal joor, They tried to capture, and sacrifice me, using the same thu'um they used on thuri to..." he trails off and snorts, "Threw me over and i crushed my own wing. Ive managed to break free and..." He gestures toward the many bodies in the feild, "... Deal with them... But i cannot fly, krosis. I dont know how to heal myself. One thu'um i do not know is the healing thu'um." He look at his wing, bent awkwardly and tucked to his side. "Couldn't have humiliated me more, in front of so many of them." He snaps the attention to the other dragon, "Where were you this whole time? Did you hear the battle?"

Vultuzmaar
September 24, 2014

"I was flying high above the battlefield, creating a plan of attack. Below I could only hear the thu'um. I came rushing down as soon as i heard the accursed shout.

by Vultuzmaar
September 24, 2014

"I was flying high above the battlefield, creating a plan of attack. Below I could only hear the thu'um. I came rushing down as soon as i heard the accursed shout.

Maarstrunah
September 24, 2014
Maramis

"Geh, did you see how they tried to campture me?" Maarstrunah relizes his problem and decides its no time for questions. "Never mind that, do you know how I can heal my wing? It doesn't affect my strength too much, but my defence has waned."

by Maarstrunah
September 24, 2014
Maramis

"Geh, did you see how they tried to campture me?" Maarstrunah relizes his problem and decides its no time for questions. "Never mind that, do you know how I can heal my wing? It doesn't affect my strength too much, but my defence has waned."

Vultuzmaar
September 24, 2014

"Geh, zeymah. I know a way."

Vultuzmaar backs up a bit from Maarstrunah and charges his thu'um.

L1S SLEN H1S!
 he yelled as a ball of golden light hit maarstrunah and began to mend his injured wing back to normal.

by Vultuzmaar
September 24, 2014

L1S SLEN H1S!
 he yelled as a ball of golden light hit maarstrunah and began to mend his injured wing back to normal.

Maarstrunah
September 24, 2014
Maramis

"LAAS SLEN HAAS!" he yelled as a ball of golden light hit maarstrunah and began to mend his injured wing back to normal.

Maarstrunah flinches as the ball of light hits his wing. He feels it un bending and the bones are snapping back into place.

"Nox hi zeymah. I can fly again. But krosis, we must do something about these fools whom are mis using the voice. Abusing its power to their own will, and grounding dragons at that."

by Maarstrunah
September 24, 2014
Maramis

"LAAS SLEN HAAS!" he yelled as a ball of golden light hit maarstrunah and began to mend his injured wing back to normal.

Maarstrunah flinches as the ball of light hits his wing. He feels it un bending and the bones are snapping back into place.

"Nox hi zeymah. I can fly again. But krosis, we must do something about these fools whom are mis using the voice. Abusing its power to their own will, and grounding dragons at that."

Vultuzmaar
September 24, 2014
Maarstrunah
Maramis

"Geh. where did your see most of the joorre bovul to, that we may smite them as they slumber."

by Vultuzmaar
September 24, 2014
Maarstrunah
Maramis

"Geh. where did your see most of the joorre bovul to, that we may smite them as they slumber."

Maarstrunah
September 25, 2014
Maramis
Maarstrunah
Maramis

Maarstrunah tilts his head.

"I belive they ran that way," He gestures with his tail to a narrow canyon that looks as if it was carved out by an anceint stream. "Of course the must have a base. But when I attacked them, they were all fighting, in groups it seemed. There will be more bases to destroy other than the one i saw the joor travel to. Have you seen one in your flight?" Maarstrunah asks curiously

by Maarstrunah
September 25, 2014
Maramis
Maarstrunah
Maramis

Maarstrunah tilts his head.

"I belive they ran that way," He gestures with his tail to a narrow canyon that looks as if it was carved out by an anceint stream. "Of course the must have a base. But when I attacked them, they were all fighting, in groups it seemed. There will be more bases to destroy other than the one i saw the joor travel to. Have you seen one in your flight?" Maarstrunah asks curiously

1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.