A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Biggest letdowns

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

Emperor of Man
December 13, 2014
Splaat

As OP mentioned, the fight against Alduin was my biggest letdown. It was faaar too easy for a boss to be. Even Tsun, that you have to fight before entering the Hall of Valor, gave me greater challenge than Alduin did. 

I definitely agree. Alduin was waaaaayyyyy too easy; on Master difficulty, it was like fighting a Blood Dragon on Apprentice (I don't play Legendary so I have no idea what it is like to fight Alduin). Bethseda really should have worked on Alduin as a really hard boss. Instead it ended up being your average dragon fight. With a meteor storm.

Ø¨_ب

by Emperor of Man
December 13, 2014
Splaat

As OP mentioned, the fight against Alduin was my biggest letdown. It was faaar too easy for a boss to be. Even Tsun, that you have to fight before entering the Hall of Valor, gave me greater challenge than Alduin did. 

I definitely agree. Alduin was waaaaayyyyy too easy; on Master difficulty, it was like fighting a Blood Dragon on Apprentice (I don't play Legendary so I have no idea what it is like to fight Alduin). Bethseda really should have worked on Alduin as a really hard boss. Instead it ended up being your average dragon fight. With a meteor storm.

Ø¨_ب

DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2014

Level 76- master difficulty. Three strikes of soul tear

by DovahKiinZaan
December 14, 2014

Level 76- master difficulty. Three strikes of soul tear

Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Mine was when Paarthunax didn't talk to me much after finishing the Dragonborn Quest. I loved talking to him!

by Alduin World Eater
July 17, 2015

Mine was when Paarthunax didn't talk to me much after finishing the Dragonborn Quest. I loved talking to him!

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
My was long fight with draugh deathlord, when i searched the chest, there was sick loots, but when i wanted to save my game, i accidently loaded it... and then i couldn't defeat draught for long time. I was dying a lot, but when he killed me, and i thinked about loots in chest, i was fighting again and again
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
My was long fight with draugh deathlord, when i searched the chest, there was sick loots, but when i wanted to save my game, i accidently loaded it... and then i couldn't defeat draught for long time. I was dying a lot, but when he killed me, and i thinked about loots in chest, i was fighting again and again

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
But after wasting TOO MUCH TIME i understand that i won't need loots from thatchest anyway, but i took them for a little profit.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
But after wasting TOO MUCH TIME i understand that i won't need loots from thatchest anyway, but i took them for a little profit.

Duryoljot
March 4, 2016
Kahdremonik

It's with Solstheim in the Dragonborn DLC. Some guy, can't remember his name, said that he brought Silt-Striders to the island quite a while back. Well, lemme just say that I didn't find one. They were the main reason I was pumped for that DLC, despite all the shiny new objects that came with it. for me, it wasw a trip down memory lane, let me tell ya.

I feel you, man. Morrowind all the way.

by Duryoljot
March 4, 2016
Kahdremonik

It's with Solstheim in the Dragonborn DLC. Some guy, can't remember his name, said that he brought Silt-Striders to the island quite a while back. Well, lemme just say that I didn't find one. They were the main reason I was pumped for that DLC, despite all the shiny new objects that came with it. for me, it wasw a trip down memory lane, let me tell ya.

I feel you, man. Morrowind all the way.

Fusinkaal
March 4, 2016

My biggest letdown for me was when I broke 30 lockpicks on a master chest and only got 15 gold. :(

by Fusinkaal
March 4, 2016

My biggest letdown for me was when I broke 30 lockpicks on a master chest and only got 15 gold. :(

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Paarthunax. There should be an option to NOT kill him and still stay with the Blades. I liked him a lot... RIP Paarthunax. You were a good Yoda-Dragon

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

Paarthunax. There should be an option to NOT kill him and still stay with the Blades. I liked him a lot... RIP Paarthunax. You were a good Yoda-Dragon

Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Oh, as High King I condemned Esbern and Delphine to work in my mines for all of eternity. 

Mods are the solution to EVERY Bethesda game.

by Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Oh, as High King I condemned Esbern and Delphine to work in my mines for all of eternity. 

Mods are the solution to EVERY Bethesda game.

Blackout
May 26, 2016
when you can't control dragons when you ride on them
by Blackout
May 26, 2016
when you can't control dragons when you ride on them

Ouranos
May 26, 2016

Assassinating the emperor. It was way too easy to get on the boat and kill him and his guards.

by Ouranos
May 26, 2016

Assassinating the emperor. It was way too easy to get on the boat and kill him and his guards.

Alvulnax
May 26, 2016

You find a heavily guarded cave with around 20 bandits. You kill all of them, go to the epic chest in the middle where most of the guards were. You open it... 50 gold... gg

And even better: First you see: Alduin destroying a f***ing fortress! 20 guards can´t even harm him. When you return to Helgen later everywhere are burnt corpses and buildings. Then he revives other dragons. You still can´t harm him. You have to find that damn kel just to have a chance to fight with him! Then you need another dragons help to reach the portal that leads to Sovngarde! And then you just kill him like every normal dragon knowing that even killing an icetroll is harder...

by Alvulnax
May 26, 2016

You find a heavily guarded cave with around 20 bandits. You kill all of them, go to the epic chest in the middle where most of the guards were. You open it... 50 gold... gg

And even better: First you see: Alduin destroying a f***ing fortress! 20 guards can´t even harm him. When you return to Helgen later everywhere are burnt corpses and buildings. Then he revives other dragons. You still can´t harm him. You have to find that damn kel just to have a chance to fight with him! Then you need another dragons help to reach the portal that leads to Sovngarde! And then you just kill him like every normal dragon knowing that even killing an icetroll is harder...

Ouranos
May 26, 2016

Ice trolls... I hate ice trolls...

by Ouranos
May 26, 2016

Ice trolls... I hate ice trolls...

Alvulnax
May 26, 2016

Trollolololol! :D Me too... It feels like Bethesda wants to troll us! That shouldn´t just be a bad joke now...

by Alvulnax
May 26, 2016

Trollolololol! :D Me too... It feels like Bethesda wants to troll us! That shouldn´t just be a bad joke now...

Ouranos
May 26, 2016

Bad joke is bad :P

by Ouranos
May 26, 2016

Bad joke is bad :P

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.