Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Biggest letdowns

<<  <  1  2  3 

Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016
Loniizrath

Elder Scrolls Online.

The whole thing. No part of that game appealed to me at all.

For me it was also this. It just doesn't appeal to me and kind of gives me this "end of Elder Scrolls" feelings, like they just spat out an MMO and said "here's your multiplayer, now run along". I was hoping the next Elder Scrolls was going to take place in, say, Black Marsh, or Elsweyr, since I'd like to know more about the beast races.

by Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016
Loniizrath

Elder Scrolls Online.

The whole thing. No part of that game appealed to me at all.

For me it was also this. It just doesn't appeal to me and kind of gives me this "end of Elder Scrolls" feelings, like they just spat out an MMO and said "here's your multiplayer, now run along". I was hoping the next Elder Scrolls was going to take place in, say, Black Marsh, or Elsweyr, since I'd like to know more about the beast races.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Delphene not respecting the Dragonborn.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Delphene not respecting the Dragonborn.

Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

Elenwen's party.  Delphine made it sound like a really big deal.  I think I would have done a much better job if I was the host.

by Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

Elenwen's party.  Delphine made it sound like a really big deal.  I think I would have done a much better job if I was the host.

[deleted]
April 28, 2017

I don't really have a "biggest" let down, but I was pretty annoyed when I killed the dragon at mount Anthor (near Winterhold) and found my first daedric equipment: daedric boots I then proceeded to jump around and killed myself by jumping off a one-metre high rock. Also when you can't finish a quest.

by [deleted]
April 28, 2017

I don't really have a "biggest" let down, but I was pretty annoyed when I killed the dragon at mount Anthor (near Winterhold) and found my first daedric equipment: daedric boots I then proceeded to jump around and killed myself by jumping off a one-metre high rock. Also when you can't finish a quest.

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.