Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

BoDuSil's revenge. (ND) M

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"If you succeed, BoDuSil shall give you the name of 'AlJoorsil' or Destroy mortal souls"
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"If you succeed, BoDuSil shall give you the name of 'AlJoorsil' or Destroy mortal souls"

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"Good, good zeymah!"

*He flies to red mountain.*

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"Good, good zeymah!"

*He flies to red mountain.*

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"BoDuSil has eyes everywhere, zeymah. Remember that"
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"BoDuSil has eyes everywhere, zeymah. Remember that"

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"I fly with akatosh, and a million souls, I know that!"

*Hostility is detected but it fades, it is clear that he's strange in some way.*

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"I fly with akatosh, and a million souls, I know that!"

*Hostility is detected but it fades, it is clear that he's strange in some way.*

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
*BoDuSil flies off to his home mountain in Cyrodil."
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
*BoDuSil flies off to his home mountain in Cyrodil."

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

*Eventually the dragon breaks the sound barrier and ends up landing on the fiery ridge if red mountain.*

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

*Eventually the dragon breaks the sound barrier and ends up landing on the fiery ridge if red mountain.*

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"This dovah is fast. BoDuSil will add something about speed to his name" BoDuSil mumbles.
*BoDuSil is watching by using magic*
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"This dovah is fast. BoDuSil will add something about speed to his name" BoDuSil mumbles.

*BoDuSil is watching by using magic*

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

*The souls and the fear are gone, now he just looks old, and beaten. He looks around.*

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

*The souls and the fear are gone, now he just looks old, and beaten. He looks around.*

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
*BoDuSil notices he is finished, and flies faster than an eagle over, barely taking half an hour to get there*
"BoDuSil notices your speed, so your name shall be..." (continued next post)
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
*BoDuSil notices he is finished, and flies faster than an eagle over, barely taking half an hour to get there*

"BoDuSil notices your speed, so your name shall be..." (continued next post)

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"NelDinokah! Or quick death hunter"
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"NelDinokah! Or quick death hunter"

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"BoDuSil, good name. Oh, that magic, advanced!"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"BoDuSil, good name. Oh, that magic, advanced!"

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"Ah. I have brought my joor, my mortal to search the house"
*an Argonian jumps off BoDuSil's back, and he rushes into the house, hissteel aarmour clinging against his warhammer. He runs out with nothing in his hand* "There is nothing there, lord BoDuSil and lord
NelDinokah. Except for the paper telling us where two of the Hammerfist are. One is in Cyrodil, close to the border of Skyrim. The other is underground, living in a cave as a bandit. Both have the last name of Hammerfist." The Argonian tells us.
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"Ah. I have brought my joor, my mortal to search the house"

*an Argonian jumps off BoDuSil's back, and he rushes into the house, hissteel aarmour clinging against his warhammer. He runs out with nothing in his hand* "There is nothing there, lord BoDuSil and lord

NelDinokah. Except for the paper telling us where two of the Hammerfist are. One is in Cyrodil, close to the border of Skyrim. The other is underground, living in a cave as a bandit. Both have the last name of Hammerfist." The Argonian tells us.

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"Is the Argonian... Expendable?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"Is the Argonian... Expendable?"

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"Ah. You mortal, go find this cave and bring BoDuSil Hammerfist ALIVE. We will go and pick up the other one."
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"Ah. You mortal, go find this cave and bring BoDuSil Hammerfist ALIVE. We will go and pick up the other one."

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"My souls can push me, I bet an elder scroll I'll beat you there!"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"My souls can push me, I bet an elder scroll I'll beat you there!"

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.