Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

BoDuSil's revenge. (ND) M

1  2  3  4 > >>  

BoDuSil
January 16, 2015
Back in the Dragon Age, BoDuSil ate a man's soul named Jonathan hammerfist, whose brother, Bobby Hammerfist, destroyed his last body. Now, eras later, BoDuSil is back, and must find all 200 family members and kill them and eat their souls! Let the feasting begin!

Hammerfist found- 0\200
by BoDuSil
January 16, 2015
Back in the Dragon Age, BoDuSil ate a man's soul named Jonathan hammerfist, whose brother, Bobby Hammerfist, destroyed his last body. Now, eras later, BoDuSil is back, and must find all 200 family members and kill them and eat their souls! Let the feasting begin!

Hammerfist found- 0\200

BoDuSil
January 16, 2015
We start out in a mountain in the middle of an ocean. If you are a dov, you meet me there. If you are a soldier, go to the winking skeever. If you are cult, go to labyrinth.
by BoDuSil
January 16, 2015
We start out in a mountain in the middle of an ocean. If you are a dov, you meet me there. If you are a soldier, go to the winking skeever. If you are cult, go to labyrinth.

DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

A giant black dragon, the size of Alduin, and bringing the whisper of death and fear flies to the mountain. He talks in a scratchy voice, and deep, it is clear that he has been through weather and wear. 

"Zu'u honah hin. .. Sahlos fah nahkriin. Dreh fun zey."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

A giant black dragon, the size of Alduin, and bringing the whisper of death and fear flies to the mountain. He talks in a scratchy voice, and deep, it is clear that he has been through weather and wear. 

"Zu'u honah hin. .. Sahlos fah nahkriin. Dreh fun zey."

BoDuSil
January 22, 2015
"BoDuSil greets you, dovah."
BoDuSil, smaller replies in a deep Paarthurnax-like voice, his coloring much like Odahviing, and his wings are perfect, and his long tail with scales harder than steel
by BoDuSil
January 22, 2015
"BoDuSil greets you, dovah."

BoDuSil, smaller replies in a deep Paarthurnax-like voice, his coloring much like Odahviing, and his wings are perfect, and his long tail with scales harder than steel

DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

"I am aware that you need help, and there are many souls that need to be absorbed."

*A wave if fear and then cold hits you.*

"I can help there."

by DovahKiinZaan
January 22, 2015

"I am aware that you need help, and there are many souls that need to be absorbed."

*A wave if fear and then cold hits you.*

"I can help there."

BoDuSil
January 22, 2015
"Ah BoDuSil is glad to get help! BoDuSil wonders though, where will we lstart, for the Hammerfist family Is scattered throughout, and few have the last name of Hammerfist"
by BoDuSil
January 22, 2015
"Ah BoDuSil is glad to get help! BoDuSil wonders though, where will we lstart, for the Hammerfist family Is scattered throughout, and few have the last name of Hammerfist"

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

*The whisper of a thousand souls rises and falls.*

"We could kill them... All. All of humanity wiped out.*

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

*The whisper of a thousand souls rises and falls.*

"We could kill them... All. All of humanity wiped out.*

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"That would not be wise. No more souls to feast on after that. Possibly look in the old Hammerfist house?"
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"That would not be wise. No more souls to feast on after that. Possibly look in the old Hammerfist house?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

*A brief flash of anger appears when he made the 'not wise remark'.*

"Where is the hammer fist house?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

*A brief flash of anger appears when he made the 'not wise remark'.*

"Where is the hammer fist house?"

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"BoDuSil will search"

BoDuSil flies off, and after a few hours comes back
"BoDuSil's ancestors are whispering to him. They say there is a hot mountain, in a destroyed land, one house remains. BoDuSil wonders, where is this?"
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"BoDuSil will search"

BoDuSil flies off, and after a few hours comes back

"BoDuSil's ancestors are whispering to him. They say there is a hot mountain, in a destroyed land, one house remains. BoDuSil wonders, where is this?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"Sounds like morrowind... My death cloak, and trail of fear doesn't last there, tell me dovah what do you think my name is?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"Sounds like morrowind... My death cloak, and trail of fear doesn't last there, tell me dovah what do you think my name is?"

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"BoDuSil does not know, and apologizes"
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"BoDuSil does not know, and apologizes"

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"I don't have one, I haven't earnt it, what do you think it should be?"

*Another wave of fear hits you, it's like he's torturing you, but you know he means well to a dragon.*

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

"I don't have one, I haven't earnt it, what do you think it should be?"

*Another wave of fear hits you, it's like he's torturing you, but you know he means well to a dragon.*

BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"BoDuSil shall see what your name shall be, for my ancestors informed me there are many hunters near thus house. If you defeat all of them, and find a Hammerfist I shall give you a name."
by BoDuSil
January 23, 2015
"BoDuSil shall see what your name shall be, for my ancestors informed me there are many hunters near thus house. If you defeat all of them, and find a Hammerfist I shall give you a name."

DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

*A colossal roar erupts from his mouth, he flies off, at intense speeds that you wouldn't think his scarred body could handle. It is obvious that there's a story behind him.*

by DovahKiinZaan
January 23, 2015

*A colossal roar erupts from his mouth, he flies off, at intense speeds that you wouldn't think his scarred body could handle. It is obvious that there's a story behind him.*

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.