BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
"Geh, what NelDinokah said."
by BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
"Geh, what NelDinokah said."

BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
(Hammerfist) "I...I heard my brother, Joey was traveling to another continent via boat, my mother is... is on solstheim, my other brother is in a city, but hunts every morning, although he is vegetarian, which I think is-" (BoDuSil) "Mortal, we only need location!" (Hammerfist) "Yes, as you wish. My final brother lives on another continent, but he is traveling here to see my father, who lives just outside of Solitude."
by BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
(Hammerfist) "I...I heard my brother, Joey was traveling to another continent via boat, my mother is... is on solstheim, my other brother is in a city, but hunts every morning, although he is vegetarian, which I think is-" (BoDuSil) "Mortal, we only need location!" (Hammerfist) "Yes, as you wish. My final brother lives on another continent, but he is traveling here to see my father, who lives just outside of Solitude."

BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
(BoDuSil) "FUS RO DAH!"
*Hammerfist goes flying and dies from landing on a sharp rock in a lake*
by BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
(BoDuSil) "FUS RO DAH!"

*Hammerfist goes flying and dies from landing on a sharp rock in a lake*

BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
"NelDinokah, you can have this sil"
by BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
"NelDinokah, you can have this sil"

DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"WHICH CONTINENT!?!?" NelDinokah shouts, in a grat roar. 

by DovahKiinZaan
January 24, 2015

"WHICH CONTINENT!?!?" NelDinokah shouts, in a grat roar. 

BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
"Does not matter. We wait for that brother to get to his mother, so we can get two at once. First lets get the brother traveling to another continent, which will be easy"
by BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
"Does not matter. We wait for that brother to get to his mother, so we can get two at once. First lets get the brother traveling to another continent, which will be easy"
<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.