Koorahlok
January 27, 2015

Don't worry about it, I'm slow with things too

by Koorahlok
January 27, 2015

Don't worry about it, I'm slow with things too

Roarar
January 31, 2015

Hmm I feel like this needs activity haha.

I've been watching a lot of fursuit videos lately. Anyone got a favorite fursuiter or fursuit maker?

by Roarar
January 31, 2015

Hmm I feel like this needs activity haha.

I've been watching a lot of fursuit videos lately. Anyone got a favorite fursuiter or fursuit maker?

Koorahlok
January 31, 2015

don't know any fursuiters, but i do know some good artist, should i say those?

by Koorahlok
January 31, 2015

don't know any fursuiters, but i do know some good artist, should i say those?

Roarar
January 31, 2015

I say go ahead c:

by Roarar
January 31, 2015

I say go ahead c:

Ahvorah
February 1, 2015

I found this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62176/?

by Ahvorah
February 1, 2015

I found this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62176/?

Koorahlok
February 1, 2015

holy shit, thats awsome

by Koorahlok
February 1, 2015

holy shit, thats awsome

Roarar
February 1, 2015

Oh nice!

by Roarar
February 1, 2015

Oh nice!

Odveig
February 10, 2015

A question, I bring forth. Answer at thine will.

What is the 'furry fandom'?

by Odveig
February 10, 2015

Koorahlok
February 10, 2015
Odveig

The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the Internet and at furry conventions.

now just because someone likes antropomorphic animals, doesn't mean they are automatically a 'fur' but some good examples of anthropomorphic animals would be robin hood(from disney), and the khajiit and argonians

by Koorahlok
February 10, 2015
Odveig

The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of people who gather on the Internet and at furry conventions.

now just because someone likes antropomorphic animals, doesn't mean they are automatically a 'fur' but some good examples of anthropomorphic animals would be robin hood(from disney), and the khajiit and argonians

Angeluscaligo
February 11, 2015

Furry too, as well as an artist & con-language maker. Anyone here from Belgium? :p

by Angeluscaligo
February 11, 2015

Furry too, as well as an artist & con-language maker. Anyone here from Belgium? :p

Koorahlok
February 11, 2015

wow i thought i was the only furry artist/conlager(i mean the only furry artist that conlangs as well) on here, and i am from somewhat shitty america

by Koorahlok
February 11, 2015

wow i thought i was the only furry artist/conlager(i mean the only furry artist that conlangs as well) on here, and i am from somewhat shitty america

Angeluscaligo
February 11, 2015
koorahlok

Nice to meet you :3 What conlangs are you currently engaged in?

by Angeluscaligo
February 11, 2015
koorahlok

Koorahlok
February 11, 2015
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok

nice to meet you too! i am currently working on my personal artlang t'orsha(ipa:tʼɔɹʃə). and you?

by Koorahlok
February 11, 2015
Angeluscaligo
koorahlok

nice to meet you too! i am currently working on my personal artlang t'orsha(ipa:tʼɔɹʃə). and you?

Odveig
February 11, 2015
@koorahlok Woah, simplified English please.
by Odveig
February 11, 2015
@koorahlok Woah, simplified English please.
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.