Ah yes

by PoliteDock15881
April 19, 2015

Ah yes

Dolroheim
April 19, 2015
troopa14
PoliteDock15881

Actually I had a thought that the dragon leaders would come together as a council headed by either Odahviing or Paarthurnax, whilst our mortal commanders consist of those trained in the way of the voice.

I think that the grey beards would make a great bridge for both the mortals who support ae against the high elves's crusade and the dovah. Since they are mortal, but speak the language of the dovah. As well as other mortals who know the way of the voice. One of the commanders of the mortals should be Esbern and Delphie, who finally know to trust the reformed dragons. The main teachers of the college of winterhold, because of their already fasanation with the dovah and their language. The inner circle of the companions because of their skyrim roots. Then of course other groups involved with the dovah. Either through religion, magic, or culture.

Okay a few of things. 1. The only Stormcloak who knows how to shout is Ulfric himself. He may or may not be dead. 2. The Blades wanted Paarthurnax dead, and being stubborn, integrous, and they see just about as much reason as the Stormcloaks, they probably haven't changed their mind about that. Especially if Delphine and Esbern are still their leaders. Especially Delphine.

by Dolroheim
April 19, 2015
troopa14
PoliteDock15881

Actually I had a thought that the dragon leaders would come together as a council headed by either Odahviing or Paarthurnax, whilst our mortal commanders consist of those trained in the way of the voice.

I think that the grey beards would make a great bridge for both the mortals who support ae against the high elves's crusade and the dovah. Since they are mortal, but speak the language of the dovah. As well as other mortals who know the way of the voice. One of the commanders of the mortals should be Esbern and Delphie, who finally know to trust the reformed dragons. The main teachers of the college of winterhold, because of their already fasanation with the dovah and their language. The inner circle of the companions because of their skyrim roots. Then of course other groups involved with the dovah. Either through religion, magic, or culture.

Okay a few of things. 1. The only Stormcloak who knows how to shout is Ulfric himself. He may or may not be dead. 2. The Blades wanted Paarthurnax dead, and being stubborn, integrous, and they see just about as much reason as the Stormcloaks, they probably haven't changed their mind about that. Especially if Delphine and Esbern are still their leaders. Especially Delphine.

Dolroheim
April 19, 2015

I think that the main leader should be the Dovahkiin himself, and that the Knights of the Dovah is a new guild that he created himself. Anyone in the Knights of the Dovah are anyone he has recruited (such as followers, friends, and soldiers on whatever side he had chosen in the war). We definitely have alliances with the Greybeards, and any Knights become pupils under them and Dovahkiin. Also, as troopa14 stated, we are allied with the Companions. They are definitely necessary, as the Companions did not take a side in the war and consist mostly of Nords, so they will have no problem with learning to shout and they definitely hate the Aldmeri Dominion. (I am making the assumption that the Dragonborn is a "he" based on the viking-character that appears on the cover and in the trailers of the game.)

by Dolroheim
April 19, 2015

I think that the main leader should be the Dovahkiin himself, and that the Knights of the Dovah is a new guild that he created himself. Anyone in the Knights of the Dovah are anyone he has recruited (such as followers, friends, and soldiers on whatever side he had chosen in the war). We definitely have alliances with the Greybeards, and any Knights become pupils under them and Dovahkiin. Also, as troopa14 stated, we are allied with the Companions. They are definitely necessary, as the Companions did not take a side in the war and consist mostly of Nords, so they will have no problem with learning to shout and they definitely hate the Aldmeri Dominion. (I am making the assumption that the Dragonborn is a "he" based on the viking-character that appears on the cover and in the trailers of the game.)

PoliteDock15881
April 20, 2015
Dolroheim

I agree with Dovahkiin leading the Knights

by PoliteDock15881
April 20, 2015
Dolroheim

I agree with Dovahkiin leading the Knights

PoliteDock15881
April 21, 2015

Dovahkiin leads the Knights, While the dovah have an army in allience with the knights

by PoliteDock15881
April 21, 2015

Dovahkiin leads the Knights, While the dovah have an army in allience with the knights

PoliteDock15881
April 21, 2015

In battle the knights may use any equipment they see fit

by PoliteDock15881
April 21, 2015

In battle the knights may use any equipment they see fit

PoliteDock15881
April 22, 2015
Any more suggestions?
by PoliteDock15881
April 22, 2015
Any more suggestions?

skulldozer225
April 22, 2015

I think the knights base should be in Akavir. Considering Akavir has sort of a history with dragons.

by skulldozer225
April 22, 2015

I think the knights base should be in Akavir. Considering Akavir has sort of a history with dragons.

PoliteDock15881
April 23, 2015
Hmm... Good point
by PoliteDock15881
April 23, 2015
Hmm... Good point

Dolroheim
April 23, 2015
skulldozer225

Dragons are actually from Akavir, so this would make sense, however we don't know if the elves would go that far to destroy something that isn't even in their continent. They are obsessed with conquering Tamriel, after all. Not the world (yet). Besides, there has never really been a game based in Akavir, so we don't really know exactly what we would be doing there, not to mention it's far over seas and would be rather difficult to keep our influence in Tamriel. The Blades may be from the Akavir, yes, but they kind of moved to Tamriel. They didn't make their morning commute from Akavir every day. Staying based in Tamriel would be much more convinient and makes much more sense.

by Dolroheim
April 23, 2015
skulldozer225

Dragons are actually from Akavir, so this would make sense, however we don't know if the elves would go that far to destroy something that isn't even in their continent. They are obsessed with conquering Tamriel, after all. Not the world (yet). Besides, there has never really been a game based in Akavir, so we don't really know exactly what we would be doing there, not to mention it's far over seas and would be rather difficult to keep our influence in Tamriel. The Blades may be from the Akavir, yes, but they kind of moved to Tamriel. They didn't make their morning commute from Akavir every day. Staying based in Tamriel would be much more convinient and makes much more sense.

Dolroheim
April 23, 2015

Honestly, I think we should stay in Ivarstead in Skyrim. It's right beneath High Hrothgar and The Throat of the World. It's a very small town, and has lots of room for expansion and development, and defininetly has space for a guild. We would begin generating extra revenue for it, the town becoming even more of a religious/spiritual hub. First off, we are there for extra protection for the guild (Riften hold won't have to spend on hiring more guards). There would probably be more pilgrims. Ivarstead would then probably have a blacksmith and a trader, to keep the pilgrims and The Knights supplied. Of course, it wouldn't develop too much, it would still be relatively small, as one of the things that makes Ivarstead is it's peaceful nature, which is perfect for those trying to get in tune with The Way of The Voice. 

by Dolroheim
April 23, 2015

Honestly, I think we should stay in Ivarstead in Skyrim. It's right beneath High Hrothgar and The Throat of the World. It's a very small town, and has lots of room for expansion and development, and defininetly has space for a guild. We would begin generating extra revenue for it, the town becoming even more of a religious/spiritual hub. First off, we are there for extra protection for the guild (Riften hold won't have to spend on hiring more guards). There would probably be more pilgrims. Ivarstead would then probably have a blacksmith and a trader, to keep the pilgrims and The Knights supplied. Of course, it wouldn't develop too much, it would still be relatively small, as one of the things that makes Ivarstead is it's peaceful nature, which is perfect for those trying to get in tune with The Way of The Voice. 

PoliteDock15881
April 23, 2015

Exactly

by PoliteDock15881
April 23, 2015

Exactly

skulldozer225
April 24, 2015

But how will we keep High Hrothgar Protected? The Thalmor will obviously attack there first.

by skulldozer225
April 24, 2015

But how will we keep High Hrothgar Protected? The Thalmor will obviously attack there first.

PoliteDock15881
April 24, 2015

Well you see... if the Thalmor attack High Hrothgar, the greybeards can call once again for the dovahkiin. Thus if the Dovahkiin leads the guild we could have our army attack the Thalmor as they are approaching High Hrothgar from behind.

Try to continue on building the start

by PoliteDock15881
April 24, 2015

Well you see... if the Thalmor attack High Hrothgar, the greybeards can call once again for the dovahkiin. Thus if the Dovahkiin leads the guild we could have our army attack the Thalmor as they are approaching High Hrothgar from behind.

Try to continue on building the start

PoliteDock15881
April 24, 2015

And even if we can't eliminate the Thalmor before they reach High Hrothgar, Paarthurnax would be at the throat of the world and could make it easily

by PoliteDock15881
April 24, 2015

And even if we can't eliminate the Thalmor before they reach High Hrothgar, Paarthurnax would be at the throat of the world and could make it easily

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.