PoliteDock15881
April 14, 2015

(Anyone is welcome to join)

by PoliteDock15881
April 14, 2015

(Anyone is welcome to join)

PoliteDock15881
April 14, 2015

(I'll explain the story here when someone is on)

by PoliteDock15881
April 14, 2015

(I'll explain the story here when someone is on)

Dolroheim
April 14, 2015

Raarg, I'm a dragon! Run you silly nords... ahh....

by Dolroheim
April 14, 2015

Raarg, I'm a dragon! Run you silly nords... ahh....

PoliteDock15881
April 14, 2015

Dude... I'm Nordic

by PoliteDock15881
April 14, 2015

Dude... I'm Nordic

paarthurnax
Administrator
April 14, 2015

Friendly tip, you should explain the story in the opening post. Then people may be more likely to join, as they'll have a better idea of what your RP is about.

by paarthurnax
April 14, 2015

Friendly tip, you should explain the story in the opening post. Then people may be more likely to join, as they'll have a better idea of what your RP is about.

Dolroheim
April 14, 2015
PoliteDock15881

Dude... I'm Nordic

Stahp killing my dragen friends!

by Dolroheim
April 14, 2015
PoliteDock15881

Dude... I'm Nordic

Stahp killing my dragen friends!

Dolroheim
April 14, 2015

Wait, so are the people opposing us nord or no?

by Dolroheim
April 14, 2015

Wait, so are the people opposing us nord or no?

PoliteDock15881
April 14, 2015

OK here is the story. A group of high elves of the aldmeri dominion wish to exterminate all dovah and those whom speak their language. We are all in danger of being slaughtered. All dovah and those whom study them and their language are at stake. Its time to take up arms and protect the dovah and those who study their ancient tongue!

A recruitment for the Knights of the dovah is in whiterun

by PoliteDock15881
April 14, 2015

OK here is the story. A group of high elves of the aldmeri dominion wish to exterminate all dovah and those whom speak their language. We are all in danger of being slaughtered. All dovah and those whom study them and their language are at stake. Its time to take up arms and protect the dovah and those who study their ancient tongue!

A recruitment for the Knights of the dovah is in whiterun

Dolroheim
April 14, 2015

Okay I'm gonna have to work on this. It's gonna take me a little while to come up with some material.

by Dolroheim
April 14, 2015

Okay I'm gonna have to work on this. It's gonna take me a little while to come up with some material.

PoliteDock15881
April 15, 2015

The Knights are Allies of the Dovah and consists of all races

It has a command structure similar to the Dawnguard exept that our allies the dovah give us help from above and the dovah have their own command

by PoliteDock15881
April 15, 2015

The Knights are Allies of the Dovah and consists of all races

It has a command structure similar to the Dawnguard exept that our allies the dovah give us help from above and the dovah have their own command

Dolroheim
April 15, 2015

Can Odahviing be our leader?

by Dolroheim
April 15, 2015

Can Odahviing be our leader?

PoliteDock15881
April 16, 2015

Actually I had a thought that the dragon leaders would come together as a council headed by either Odahviing or Paarthurnax, whilst our mortal commanders consist of those trained in the way of the voice.

by PoliteDock15881
April 16, 2015

Actually I had a thought that the dragon leaders would come together as a council headed by either Odahviing or Paarthurnax, whilst our mortal commanders consist of those trained in the way of the voice.

PoliteDock15881
April 16, 2015

I also wanted to pull in some of the content from the DLC's of the game into this.

by PoliteDock15881
April 16, 2015

I also wanted to pull in some of the content from the DLC's of the game into this.

troopa14
April 18, 2015
PoliteDock15881

I think that the grey beards would make a great bridge for both the mortals who support ae against the high elves's crusade and the dovah. Since they are mortal, but speak the language of the dovah. As well as other mortals who know the way of the voice. One of the commanders of the mortals should be Esbern and Delphie, who finally know to trust the reformed dragons. The main teachers of the college of winterhold, because of their already fasanation with the dovah and their language. The inner circle of the companions because of their skyrim roots. Then of course other groups involved with the dovah. Either through religion, magic, or culture.

by troopa14
April 18, 2015
PoliteDock15881

I think that the grey beards would make a great bridge for both the mortals who support ae against the high elves's crusade and the dovah. Since they are mortal, but speak the language of the dovah. As well as other mortals who know the way of the voice. One of the commanders of the mortals should be Esbern and Delphie, who finally know to trust the reformed dragons. The main teachers of the college of winterhold, because of their already fasanation with the dovah and their language. The inner circle of the companions because of their skyrim roots. Then of course other groups involved with the dovah. Either through religion, magic, or culture.

troopa14
April 18, 2015
troopa14
PoliteDock15881

But the leaders of the dovah leaders should be Paarthurnax and Odahviing.

by troopa14
April 18, 2015
troopa14
PoliteDock15881

But the leaders of the dovah leaders should be Paarthurnax and Odahviing.

1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.