Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Yep.

by Malboviing
February 7, 2016

Yep.

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

I'm fine with foxes, but Skeevers and Mudcrabs are slaughtered immediately. Sometimes when you kill the Skeever you can whip it in circles around your head at high speed! It's hilarious!

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

I'm fine with foxes, but Skeevers and Mudcrabs are slaughtered immediately. Sometimes when you kill the Skeever you can whip it in circles around your head at high speed! It's hilarious!

volzah zol
February 8, 2016

I just can't wrap my head around around 'why' they bring home skeevers.  I mean, I get that they're street kids, but a skeever? And how is that the only friendly skeever in Skyrim? Whenever I meet a skeever in my adventures, they aren't friendly and want to become bff's. They want to commit ritual suicide on my axe. 

by volzah zol
February 8, 2016

I just can't wrap my head around around 'why' they bring home skeevers.  I mean, I get that they're street kids, but a skeever? And how is that the only friendly skeever in Skyrim? Whenever I meet a skeever in my adventures, they aren't friendly and want to become bff's. They want to commit ritual suicide on my axe. 

Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

Same thing with the wolves. But does Samuel ever bring a cute lil' wolfie home for daddy to steal and bring to his vacation home? NO. Daddy can't abandon his family and live with the wolf people... Maybe I should hire a Khajiit babysitter... 

by Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

Same thing with the wolves. But does Samuel ever bring a cute lil' wolfie home for daddy to steal and bring to his vacation home? NO. Daddy can't abandon his family and live with the wolf people... Maybe I should hire a Khajiit babysitter... 

ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Runa and Sophie.

by ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Runa and Sophie.

Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

I don't seem to remember Runa. But Sophie is a bitchy classic, isn't she? Little squirt impaled herself in Riften... On a freaking railing post. I sighed, slammed my head on my keyboard, and fell to sleep.

by Duryoljot
February 24, 2016

I don't seem to remember Runa. But Sophie is a bitchy classic, isn't she? Little squirt impaled herself in Riften... On a freaking railing post. I sighed, slammed my head on my keyboard, and fell to sleep.

HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016

I always adopted Lucia and Samuel, but sometimes they make me very mad, especially when they want "some" money...

by HevnoKeinIn
March 3, 2016

I always adopted Lucia and Samuel, but sometimes they make me very mad, especially when they want "some" money...

TechnoViking
July 1, 2016

Svari hands down. She's so freaking adorable and friendly. That conversation about Alduin where she goes from sad to super excited in a few hearbeats is just so cute. Always want to adopt her but can't bring myself to off her parents.

Sissel, Lucia, Sofie and Runa are all awesome as well and have really sad stories. Lucia "You're the best, will you be my father" and Sofie "I'm so cold" and Runa "All the boys pick on me" and watching Sissel getting bullied are right in the feels every time. Infact basically all of the girls, apart from that demon spawn Braith, are just total cuties. Even Britte has her charms. The boys are meh, boring little pricks who talk about being great warriors, when they'd get rekd in a real fight! 

by TechnoViking
July 1, 2016

Svari hands down. She's so freaking adorable and friendly. That conversation about Alduin where she goes from sad to super excited in a few hearbeats is just so cute. Always want to adopt her but can't bring myself to off her parents.

Sissel, Lucia, Sofie and Runa are all awesome as well and have really sad stories. Lucia "You're the best, will you be my father" and Sofie "I'm so cold" and Runa "All the boys pick on me" and watching Sissel getting bullied are right in the feels every time. Infact basically all of the girls, apart from that demon spawn Braith, are just total cuties. Even Britte has her charms. The boys are meh, boring little pricks who talk about being great warriors, when they'd get rekd in a real fight! 

TechnoViking
July 1, 2016

Adoption wise always get Runa, Lucia and Sofie using the extra kids mods. Really wanted to get the twins, but play way too many iron man games and re-roll so much that I never get to a point where there were adoptable. Also want to adopt Braith, only to make her life a complete living hell. Thought I was done for good after almost 1000 hours, but going to have play again someday and get the ultimate revenge on the little brat.

Echo the previous guys on how whiny the kids become. From begging on the streets to whining about occasionally having to do chores, while living in a huge mansion, or asking for an allowance at 3am. Entitled little brats, there should have been some sort of disciplinary option. Just want to beat the hell out of them or, at least,scream in their face "Do what I say you whiny little ungrateful little shit or I'll throw you back out on to the street"

They really are Marmite, cute when giving gifts, greeting you, or playing tag with, but at times they really are unbearable. That "but I don't want to" tantrum really is enraging, it's like they are demoniacally channelling Braith, at that instant. Punched Sofie to death a few times when she's come out with that one repeatedly or killed her bunny in front of her and processed it using Hunterborn. She didn't like that! She's definitely the brattiest of the lot. The others maybe whine once or twice before doing what they are told, but she'll happily go five + before finally acquiescing.

Poor programming from Beth really making them all clones. They should have had wildly differing personalities and their should have been far more options and interaction. It's all very stripped back and basic.

by TechnoViking
July 1, 2016

Adoption wise always get Runa, Lucia and Sofie using the extra kids mods. Really wanted to get the twins, but play way too many iron man games and re-roll so much that I never get to a point where there were adoptable. Also want to adopt Braith, only to make her life a complete living hell. Thought I was done for good after almost 1000 hours, but going to have play again someday and get the ultimate revenge on the little brat.

Echo the previous guys on how whiny the kids become. From begging on the streets to whining about occasionally having to do chores, while living in a huge mansion, or asking for an allowance at 3am. Entitled little brats, there should have been some sort of disciplinary option. Just want to beat the hell out of them or, at least,scream in their face "Do what I say you whiny little ungrateful little shit or I'll throw you back out on to the street"

They really are Marmite, cute when giving gifts, greeting you, or playing tag with, but at times they really are unbearable. That "but I don't want to" tantrum really is enraging, it's like they are demoniacally channelling Braith, at that instant. Punched Sofie to death a few times when she's come out with that one repeatedly or killed her bunny in front of her and processed it using Hunterborn. She didn't like that! She's definitely the brattiest of the lot. The others maybe whine once or twice before doing what they are told, but she'll happily go five + before finally acquiescing.

Poor programming from Beth really making them all clones. They should have had wildly differing personalities and their should have been far more options and interaction. It's all very stripped back and basic.

Blackout
August 5, 2016
Does dead thralls count
by Blackout
August 5, 2016
Does dead thralls count

VulonJud
August 7, 2016
Babette is my favourite, if i ca call her a child xD
But sonce you cant adopt her, i have Runa and...um...oh dear i cant remember the other's name, bad mother over here. He came from Kalta's farm outside solitude :)
by VulonJud
August 7, 2016
Babette is my favourite, if i ca call her a child xD

But sonce you cant adopt her, i have Runa and...um...oh dear i cant remember the other's name, bad mother over here. He came from Kalta's farm outside solitude :)

Vonsakendov
August 8, 2016

I dont adopt children after one somehow corrupted my save.

by Vonsakendov
August 8, 2016

Ruvgein
September 7, 2016
Vonsakendov

Those evil kids.

by Ruvgein
September 7, 2016
Vonsakendov

Those evil kids.

DovahKiinZaan
September 14, 2016

Aventus Arentino

by DovahKiinZaan
September 14, 2016

Aventus Arentino

<<  <  1  2  3 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.