Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What is your favorite child?

<<  <  1  2  3 

YolSivaasAl
September 22, 2016

I think Lucia is the best. Out of all the children i encountered, she felt the most sincere.

by YolSivaasAl
September 22, 2016

I think Lucia is the best. Out of all the children i encountered, she felt the most sincere.

Sahrotkulaan
October 20, 2016

Anyone but that Aventus creep.  Heh.  

I never adopt--and it's the right decision, because an absent father is little better than a dead one, at least in my opinion, and if I bother to buy a house I never come home except to store unique items--but I feel especially bad for any of the non-Nord kids living without their parents in a land they might not be from.

by Sahrotkulaan
October 20, 2016

Anyone but that Aventus creep.  Heh.  

I never adopt--and it's the right decision, because an absent father is little better than a dead one, at least in my opinion, and if I bother to buy a house I never come home except to store unique items--but I feel especially bad for any of the non-Nord kids living without their parents in a land they might not be from.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Aventus Aritino.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Aventus Aritino.

LordOlbodiis
January 9, 2017

Sofie and Lucia, and Sissel if i murder her father, her sister can stay in the cold.

by LordOlbodiis
January 9, 2017

Sofie and Lucia, and Sissel if i murder her father, her sister can stay in the cold.

Tinvaak
January 9, 2017

Sofia, too precious, too adorable

by Tinvaak
January 9, 2017

Sofia, too precious, too adorable

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Malboviing

And once again, yep!

lol

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
Malboviing

And once again, yep!

lol

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
LordOlbodiis

ikr

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
LordOlbodiis

ikr

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
SuleykaarKinbok

Aventus Aritino.

yes he is cool!

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017
SuleykaarKinbok

Aventus Aritino.

yes he is cool!

Kronvullok
May 2, 2017
Lucia simply because I have a friend with that name.
by Kronvullok
May 2, 2017
Lucia simply because I have a friend with that name.

Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

Samuel is my most trusted child.

by Kingofdeath707
May 3, 2017

Samuel is my most trusted child.

Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
I only ever adopted Lucia who always(in my opinion) was the best while all the over kids were huge pains. Lucia's story was so touching in the end of my story e.g death(this was a roleplay mind you) I left her all my money and homes and even my legendary dragonbone sword.
by Feyndojul
June 29, 2017
I only ever adopted Lucia who always(in my opinion) was the best while all the over kids were huge pains. Lucia's story was so touching in the end of my story e.g death(this was a roleplay mind you) I left her all my money and homes and even my legendary dragonbone sword.

YsmirSeptim26
August 6, 2017

My favorite children I adopt are Sofie and Blaise because their parents were from opposite sides of the civil war with Sofie's father with Stormcloaks while Blaise's parents sided with the Legion.

by YsmirSeptim26
August 6, 2017

My favorite children I adopt are Sofie and Blaise because their parents were from opposite sides of the civil war with Sofie's father with Stormcloaks while Blaise's parents sided with the Legion.

JayStorm324
August 10, 2017

Honestly, I never put much thought into it myself. I tend to play as my character (in mindset), rather than looking for my own favorites. Some characters do not want children, other feel it is needed to settle down properly.

by JayStorm324
August 10, 2017

Honestly, I never put much thought into it myself. I tend to play as my character (in mindset), rather than looking for my own favorites. Some characters do not want children, other feel it is needed to settle down properly.

Sildolok
August 14, 2017

This post has been deleted.

by Sildolok
August 14, 2017

This post has been deleted.

Sildolok
August 14, 2017

I adopted Sophie from Windhelm, I took pity on her due to the fact that she was selling flowers and wasn't just begging. My heart warmed up when I realised I could adopt her therefore I selected that dialogue and took her into my care. She was everything I wanted her to be and more, she would constantly be giving me potions and other helpful items to aid me in my adventuring and would rarely ask for something in return, she truly was a perfect daughter, one that me and spouse Brelyna Maryon could be wholely proud of. I was so proud of her that on the 25th of Evening's Star I gifted her a doll to call her own, this was the child that had been prior living on the streets selling flowers, being ignored by passers by and fighting to stay alive in such harsh accomodation.

by Sildolok
August 14, 2017

I adopted Sophie from Windhelm, I took pity on her due to the fact that she was selling flowers and wasn't just begging. My heart warmed up when I realised I could adopt her therefore I selected that dialogue and took her into my care. She was everything I wanted her to be and more, she would constantly be giving me potions and other helpful items to aid me in my adventuring and would rarely ask for something in return, she truly was a perfect daughter, one that me and spouse Brelyna Maryon could be wholely proud of. I was so proud of her that on the 25th of Evening's Star I gifted her a doll to call her own, this was the child that had been prior living on the streets selling flowers, being ignored by passers by and fighting to stay alive in such harsh accomodation.

<<  <  1  2  3 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.