A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E] [SD] Dragon Battle (Finished)

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Grolahmul
August 4, 2015

FUS RO D4
*The shout hits you just as you bite, so it pulls me with you. We hit another mountain. You take most of the impact, but when I hit you, I ricochet off, but your jaws were still tightly clenched, so I lose some scales to your teeth. (It was on my shoulder)*

by Grolahmul
August 4, 2015

FUS RO D4
*The shout hits you just as you bite, so it pulls me with you. We hit another mountain. You take most of the impact, but when I hit you, I ricochet off, but your jaws were still tightly clenched, so I lose some scales to your teeth. (It was on my shoulder)*

Sharsosah
August 4, 2015

*After I stand back up from being thrown back, I take a second to look at my back as I see the scale have been ripped off and now only flesh remains, I guard my back as much as I can now.*

YOL T8R SHUL

by Sharsosah
August 4, 2015

*After I stand back up from being thrown back, I take a second to look at my back as I see the scale have been ripped off and now only flesh remains, I guard my back as much as I can now.*

YOL T8R SHUL

Grolahmul
August 4, 2015

3Z SLEN NUS
Our shouts collide.

by Grolahmul
August 4, 2015

3Z SLEN NUS
Our shouts collide.

Sharsosah
August 4, 2015

*Through the smoke, I lunge at you again with my jaws, but the smoke also impairs my vision, I miss your neck by a hair and trip over my own wing, I tumble into you.*

by Sharsosah
August 4, 2015

*Through the smoke, I lunge at you again with my jaws, but the smoke also impairs my vision, I miss your neck by a hair and trip over my own wing, I tumble into you.*

Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

*After you crash, I shout

FUS RO D4

You fly off, the force injuring you a bit.*

by Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

*After you crash, I shout

FUS RO D4

You fly off, the force injuring you a bit.*

Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

I land on the ground, I land without hurting my legs, I then shout at you with

YOL T8R SHUL

by Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

I land on the ground, I land without hurting my legs, I then shout at you with

YOL T8R SHUL

Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

*I'm recharging, so I can't shout. The fire hits me head-on. I defend my scale-free area with my wing, so it gets charred.*

by Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

*I'm recharging, so I can't shout. The fire hits me head-on. I defend my scale-free area with my wing, so it gets charred.*

Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

I try to jump on top of you so you can't reach  my back.

by Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

I try to jump on top of you so you can't reach  my back.

Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

L1G
You fall asleep, temporarily (One minute), and I slash at your back. (I said we can use non-cannon shouts, meaning we can make them up.)

by Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

L1G
You fall asleep, temporarily (One minute), and I slash at your back. (I said we can use non-cannon shouts, meaning we can make them up.)

Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

*Since you hit the spot that doesn't have scales, I hurt a lot, I wak up and move away from you, and go in a defensive position, ready to parry any of your attacks.*

by Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

*Since you hit the spot that doesn't have scales, I hurt a lot, I wak up and move away from you, and go in a defensive position, ready to parry any of your attacks.*

Grolahmul
August 12, 2015

(I'm the one who's missing scales, not you. Are you saying my slashes ripped off scales?)

by Grolahmul
August 12, 2015

(I'm the one who's missing scales, not you. Are you saying my slashes ripped off scales?)

Sharsosah
August 12, 2015

{top of this page, you fus ro dah'ed me and I skidded on the ground, ripping my scales.}

by Sharsosah
August 12, 2015

{top of this page, you fus ro dah'ed me and I skidded on the ground, ripping my scales.}

Grolahmul
August 12, 2015

(Could you re-read it? It says you ripped scales off my shoulder, it didn't say anything about skidding.)

by Grolahmul
August 12, 2015

(Could you re-read it? It says you ripped scales off my shoulder, it didn't say anything about skidding.)

Sharsosah
August 12, 2015

{I changed it.}

I start wobbling closer, slowley, looking for you to move.

by Sharsosah
August 12, 2015

{I changed it.}

I start wobbling closer, slowley, looking for you to move.

Grolahmul
August 13, 2015

T3D KLO UL
*Time slows down for me, so when I move, I am a blur to you. I slash your tail*

by Grolahmul
August 13, 2015

T3D KLO UL
*Time slows down for me, so when I move, I am a blur to you. I slash your tail*

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.