June 13, 2015

I decide if a move hits and how much damage is done

I'll be

K2N KR2 KRIF

War Slay Fight.

Grolahmul
July 30, 2015

Ready, Shar?

Name your character, and remember, no godmodding me to death.

by Grolahmul
July 30, 2015

Ready, Shar?

Name your character, and remember, no godmodding me to death.

Sharsosah
July 30, 2015

Ha ha, sorry about last battle and your name is kein kriin krif (please say what a shout means, I don't know all of them.)

SHAR SO S4

He devours warriors, destroys villages and is stronger than many (not all) dragons, what he lacks in agility, he makes up for in brute force.

I start on a mountain, eating my prey.

by Sharsosah
July 30, 2015

Ha ha, sorry about last battle and your name is kein kriin krif (please say what a shout means, I don't know all of them.)

SHAR SO S4

He devours warriors, destroys villages and is stronger than many (not all) dragons, what he lacks in agility, he makes up for in brute force.

I start on a mountain, eating my prey.

Grolahmul
July 30, 2015

(Ok. Besides, when I want to use a certain shout, I Google it.)

I, a very swift dragon, fly from the foot of the mountain and go

3Z SLEN NUS

(How did you grade hits in your fight? If a move hits, and how much damage it does, the like.)

by Grolahmul
July 30, 2015

(Ok. Besides, when I want to use a certain shout, I Google it.)

I, a very swift dragon, fly from the foot of the mountain and go

3Z SLEN NUS

(How did you grade hits in your fight? If a move hits, and how much damage it does, the like.)

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*It is a direct hit and I can't move because of the shout. Sharsosah knows that you will come again, so he braces himself while he is frozen.*

{I say: You hardly felt a thing, or He cut your leg so badly you can hardly walk on it.}

{No actual damage points, just narrative ways of saying how much we're hurt.}

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*It is a direct hit and I can't move because of the shout. Sharsosah knows that you will come again, so he braces himself while he is frozen.*

{I say: You hardly felt a thing, or He cut your leg so badly you can hardly walk on it.}

{No actual damage points, just narrative ways of saying how much we're hurt.}

Grolahmul
July 31, 2015

(Ok, cool)

by Grolahmul
July 31, 2015

(Ok, cool)

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

{I can't get out of frozen mode unless you hit me.}

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

{I can't get out of frozen mode unless you hit me.}

Grolahmul
July 31, 2015

*I then push you off of the mountain.*

"Take... THIS!"

by Grolahmul
July 31, 2015

*I then push you off of the mountain.*

"Take... THIS!"

Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*I fall off the mountain and am severely injured as I hit the ground, I am dazed and can't fight back. I tightien all my muscles and get ready to be hit again.*

by Sharsosah
July 31, 2015

*I fall off the mountain and am severely injured as I hit the ground, I am dazed and can't fight back. I tightien all my muscles and get ready to be hit again.*

Grolahmul
August 1, 2015

When you fell, you were dazed, so you couldn't move, but your Ice was thawed thanks to the damage. I dive down of the mountain, opening my wings at the last minute, and land. I slash your wings.

by Grolahmul
August 1, 2015

When you fell, you were dazed, so you couldn't move, but your Ice was thawed thanks to the damage. I dive down of the mountain, opening my wings at the last minute, and land. I slash your wings.

Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

*I don't feel that much damage when I got hit because I braced myself, by my wings are damaged and it would be hard to fly*

YOL TH6 SHUL

*I fire shout at the air so it is difficult for you to fly around the fire.*

by Sharsosah
August 1, 2015

*I don't feel that much damage when I got hit because I braced myself, by my wings are damaged and it would be hard to fly*

YOL TH6 SHUL

*I fire shout at the air so it is difficult for you to fly around the fire.*

Grolahmul
August 2, 2015

"Hey, Shar," I say, "What will happen when fire meets ice?"

FO KR4 D3N!
My shout reaches up to yours, and the fire and ice collide, the fire melts the ice after it flies past, and the new water rains on the fire, putting it out, and then evaporating into steam.

"So much for fire," I state.

*I slash at your other wing*

by Grolahmul
August 2, 2015

"Hey, Shar," I say, "What will happen when fire meets ice?"

FO KR4 D3N!
My shout reaches up to yours, and the fire and ice collide, the fire melts the ice after it flies past, and the new water rains on the fire, putting it out, and then evaporating into steam.

"So much for fire," I state.

*I slash at your other wing*

Sharsosah
August 2, 2015

*The fire is gone and I am defenseless, I can't block your slash and now both my wings are ruined, but I use my powerful legs to jump up and hit you in the belly as you fly away from slashing my wing.*

by Sharsosah
August 2, 2015

*The fire is gone and I am defenseless, I can't block your slash and now both my wings are ruined, but I use my powerful legs to jump up and hit you in the belly as you fly away from slashing my wing.*

Grolahmul
August 4, 2015

*You hit, and I'm knocked backwards into the mountain. A rock falls, and it crushes my wing.*

"Well, I guess we're equal again..." I say.

by Grolahmul
August 4, 2015

*You hit, and I'm knocked backwards into the mountain. A rock falls, and it crushes my wing.*

"Well, I guess we're equal again..." I say.

Sharsosah
August 4, 2015

*While you get up from the fall I rush at you with my teeth.*

by Sharsosah
August 4, 2015

*While you get up from the fall I rush at you with my teeth.*

1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.