Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E] [SD] Dragon Battle (Finished)

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

{Your dragon won, fair and square, I'm surprised that we made it through a dragon fight without actually loosing our heads!}

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

{Your dragon won, fair and square, I'm surprised that we made it through a dragon fight without actually loosing our heads!}

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

We don't need parenthases, the RP's over. Also, what do you mean by losing our heads?

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

We don't need parenthases, the RP's over. Also, what do you mean by losing our heads?

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

In mine I ended up saying that you got crushed by an asteroid and in your other one, I said you peed yourself, oh, I guess I was the one who lost my head.

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

In mine I ended up saying that you got crushed by an asteroid and in your other one, I said you peed yourself, oh, I guess I was the one who lost my head.

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

That was you godmodding in mine, and just finding the silliest way to kill me in yours. You didn't lose your head.

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

That was you godmodding in mine, and just finding the silliest way to kill me in yours. You didn't lose your head.

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

I was irreasonable in both, but this one went really well! Did you expect me to say that I'd jump up at the last moment?

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

I was irreasonable in both, but this one went really well! Did you expect me to say that I'd jump up at the last moment?

Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

Kind of. I was actually contemplating weather or not to tell you you had a chance to counterattack on the post where I rolled you over. Also, in your battle, you were not being irreasonable, you were just being funny.

by Grolahmul
August 16, 2015

Kind of. I was actually contemplating weather or not to tell you you had a chance to counterattack on the post where I rolled you over. Also, in your battle, you were not being irreasonable, you were just being funny.

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

Meh, my dragon is deadly and loud, although, he respects tradition and culture.

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

Meh, my dragon is deadly and loud, although, he respects tradition and culture.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.