Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] A light in the darkness 2

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21 

Grolahmul
September 25, 2015

"I meant you died 5 years ago, Bibi90," said Gold, "We found your body and revived you earlier. I was there."

by Grolahmul
September 25, 2015

"I meant you died 5 years ago, Bibi90," said Gold, "We found your body and revived you earlier. I was there."

Do Rak
September 26, 2015

"I know, I was there." He says with an angered tone, after working with them for the past days he was sure they'd be fine. He looks to the mountain in the distance, and gets an idea. "See those hawks up there?" he says, looking at the snow  hawks circling above us. They wonder what a group are doing on the top of high hrothgar but count it as a stroke of luck.

by Do Rak
September 26, 2015

"I know, I was there." He says with an angered tone, after working with them for the past days he was sure they'd be fine. He looks to the mountain in the distance, and gets an idea. "See those hawks up there?" he says, looking at the snow  hawks circling above us. They wonder what a group are doing on the top of high hrothgar but count it as a stroke of luck.

roastedZork
November 2, 2015

"That's odd... I don't ever see hawks that high up."

by roastedZork
November 2, 2015

"That's odd... I don't ever see hawks that high up."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.