A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] A light in the darkness 2

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  18  19  20  21 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 10, 2015
roastedZork

(don't question the owner of the last thread)

(why

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 10, 2015
roastedZork

(don't question the owner of the last thread)

(why

roastedZork
August 11, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(why

(because i made this because I was asked to by goldgonian. Sharsosah is technically still the thread owner.)

by roastedZork
August 11, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(why

(because i made this because I was asked to by goldgonian. Sharsosah is technically still the thread owner.)

Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

(I was just curious as to the reason Shar was getting the odd flashbacks. I now assume I'll get my answer during the RP, so it's ok now. lol.)

by Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

(I was just curious as to the reason Shar was getting the odd flashbacks. I now assume I'll get my answer during the RP, so it's ok now. lol.)

Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

"So, whaddya' think of this on-, sorry, I don't know why that slipped out of my mouth, whaddya' think of my plan?"

by Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

"So, whaddya' think of this on-, sorry, I don't know why that slipped out of my mouth, whaddya' think of my plan?"

Grolahmul
August 11, 2015
Sharsosah

(Lol, you're thinking about the "Elsweyr, the Farm Life")

by Grolahmul
August 11, 2015
Sharsosah

(Lol, you're thinking about the "Elsweyr, the Farm Life")

Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

"I think the plan is fine," said Gold, "And, besides, the brotherhood has been killing for too long. It's time we paid them back in kind!"

by Grolahmul
August 11, 2015

"I think the plan is fine," said Gold, "And, besides, the brotherhood has been killing for too long. It's time we paid them back in kind!"

Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

"We should ask nocturnal, not make a decision on our own."

"We are thieves, not murderers, poison, not blade."

by Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

"We should ask nocturnal, not make a decision on our own."

"We are thieves, not murderers, poison, not blade."

Sharsosah
August 12, 2015

"As she wishes, now, we must create a poison that can kill, so we must find the ingredients, we must also choose one who will be the bait.*

by Sharsosah
August 12, 2015

"As she wishes, now, we must create a poison that can kill, so we must find the ingredients, we must also choose one who will be the bait.*

Sharsosah
August 14, 2015

"I'll volenteer as the bait while we look for the ingredients, we need a giants heart, and some crimson nirnroot."

by Sharsosah
August 14, 2015

"I'll volenteer as the bait while we look for the ingredients, we need a giants heart, and some crimson nirnroot."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 14, 2015

"This one can help with that, if J'andri can get close enough enter some poison I've learned to make over the years he spent in the wild he leanred to make a speacil poison, I need to get on the giant's back and if I can be quick and stealthy enough J'andri can put in to the ear, and one of us can take out the hearts."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 14, 2015

"This one can help with that, if J'andri can get close enough enter some poison I've learned to make over the years he spent in the wild he leanred to make a speacil poison, I need to get on the giant's back and if I can be quick and stealthy enough J'andri can put in to the ear, and one of us can take out the hearts."

Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

"J'andri has a good idea, now how does this on-, oops, again, I don't know what's wrong with me. Now how do I find crimson Nirnroot, It's only in blackreach."

by Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

"J'andri has a good idea, now how does this on-, oops, again, I don't know what's wrong with me. Now how do I find crimson Nirnroot, It's only in blackreach."

roastedZork
August 15, 2015

He remembers that the storehouse should have some crimson nirnroot.

by roastedZork
August 15, 2015

He remembers that the storehouse should have some crimson nirnroot.

Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

"The storehouse might have some, but we haven't been in there for a long time, who is going?"

by Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

"The storehouse might have some, but we haven't been in there for a long time, who is going?"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 15, 2015

"This one suggests someone who knows the Dwemer ruins."
(sharsoash, are you gonna post on Flesh of Man?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 15, 2015

"This one suggests someone who knows the Dwemer ruins."
(sharsoash, are you gonna post on Flesh of Man?)

Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

"The storehouse is a day's journey, we shall pack up and go."

by Sharsosah
August 15, 2015

"The storehouse is a day's journey, we shall pack up and go."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.