[AO] [ND] Warhammer 40,000: Alliance

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Now I can be a good guy :D)

Name: Rogziel

Race: Space Marine

Class: DoomEagle Captain

Weapons: Twin linked Heavy Plasma bolter, Plasma blaster (Still looking up weapons)

Appearence:

Misc: Is a Captain, has a squadron of 25 Assualt Marines, and his sergent

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

Race: Space Marine

Class: DoomEagle Captain

Weapons: Twin linked Heavy Plasma bolter, Plasma blaster (Still looking up weapons)

Appearence:

Misc: Is a Captain, has a squadron of 25 Assualt Marines, and his sergent

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015

(Damn, forgot about Gushna) 

Gushna picked at the Daemons skin as Hellsmasha collected Ork teef. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015

(Damn, forgot about Gushna) 

Gushna picked at the Daemons skin as Hellsmasha collected Ork teef. 

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

(( Er, no need to add specific measurments xD And the equivalent Space Marine rank is Captain. But Space Marines always reffer to eachother as Brother (I.E. Brother Captain, Brother Sergeant, Brother Librarian, Brother Senior Captain, etc.) You really, REALLY, REAAAAALLLLYYYY!!!!!! need to study more :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

(( Er, no need to add specific measurments xD And the equivalent Space Marine rank is Captain. But Space Marines always reffer to eachother as Brother (I.E. Brother Captain, Brother Sergeant, Brother Librarian, Brother Senior Captain, etc.) You really, REALLY, REAAAAALLLLYYYY!!!!!! need to study more :P ))

Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Race:

Class: DoomEagle Commander

Weapons: Heavy Plasma bolter, Plasma blaster (Still looking up weapons)

Appearence:

Misc: Is a commander, has a squadron of 10 doom eagle space marines

(Commander isn't a class.)

by Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Race:

Class: DoomEagle Commander

Weapons: Heavy Plasma bolter, Plasma blaster (Still looking up weapons)

Appearence:

Misc: Is a commander, has a squadron of 10 doom eagle space marines

(Commander isn't a class.)

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

(( Commander ain't even a proper rank in the Space Marines. ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(It isn't? I never knew anything about Space Marines) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(It isn't? I never knew anything about Space Marines) 

Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(I don't think there are really ranks, as they all call each other "Brother." For example, "Brother Rogziel." Wait, that doesn't sound like a Space Marine name! Here's a proper name generator.)

by Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(I don't think there are really ranks, as they all call each other "Brother." For example, "Brother Rogziel." Wait, that doesn't sound like a Space Marine name! Here's a proper name generator.)

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Oh no, there are ranks. Chaplain, Librarian, Chapter Master, Brother-Captain, Brother-Sergeant. Oh, and Scout-Sergeant. ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Oh no, there are ranks. Chaplain, Librarian, Chapter Master, Brother-Captain, Brother-Sergeant. Oh, and Scout-Sergeant. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(I used a name generator for space marines though :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(I used a name generator for space marines though :P)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(And I fixed it, he's a captain now :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Er... His 'Class,' even though it would actually be 'Rank,' still says Commander. Oh, and a Captain would typically lead a company of 100 Space Marines(Including him) , split into Twenty five-man squads, each lead by a Space Marine Sergeant. Read literally every single last word of the Astartes wiki/codex, mate. You need to know everything in order to fight effectively :P And which Company is it? First Company? Third Company? Is your personal squad an Assault, Tactical, or Devastator squad? What are your weapons? Space Marine squads typically contain ten Space Marines, including its Sergeant and/or Captain. Also, Squadron is a naval/vehicular/aerial term, not infantry. ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Er... His 'Class,' even though it would actually be 'Rank,' still says Commander. Oh, and a Captain would typically lead a company of 100 Space Marines(Including him) , split into Twenty five-man squads, each lead by a Space Marine Sergeant. Read literally every single last word of the Astartes wiki/codex, mate. You need to know everything in order to fight effectively :P And which Company is it? First Company? Third Company? Is your personal squad an Assault, Tactical, or Devastator squad? What are your weapons? Space Marine squads typically contain ten Space Marines, including its Sergeant and/or Captain. Also, Squadron is a naval/vehicular/aerial term, not infantry. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Jeebus dude gimme a freakin moment to search it up, and I know what I gotta do so quit saying "Oh you you really need to study so you can be effective" ok please and thank you. I'm no trying to be mean and I'm not mad I just would like it if you could please stop)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Jeebus dude gimme a freakin moment to search it up, and I know what I gotta do so quit saying "Oh you you really need to study so you can be effective" ok please and thank you. I'm no trying to be mean and I'm not mad I just would like it if you could please stop)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Sorry I'm stressed out from school)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(Sorry I'm stressed out from school)

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Er... sorry? lol It just didn't seem like you were studying. I do the same thing, you know? Typing/writing/whatever-ing stuff before I have completely figured out what I'm going. Not that I'm saying you haven't, just-- Ah bugger it U SUK PENIS XDXDXDXDXDXDXD jk ))

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Er... sorry? lol It just didn't seem like you were studying. I do the same thing, you know? Typing/writing/whatever-ing stuff before I have completely figured out what I'm going. Not that I'm saying you haven't, just-- Ah bugger it U SUK PENIS XDXDXDXDXDXDXD jk ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(No, but you have to know about your army, what you have what you can and can't do) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(No, but you have to know about your army, what you have what you can and can't do) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.