Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Warhammer 40,000: Alliance

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(I know I'm searching about it and look at my skelly I revised it a bit but I don't know what his race would be? Would it just be human?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(I know I'm searching about it and look at my skelly I revised it a bit but I don't know what his race would be? Would it just be human?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I would write Human/Space Marine, then again Space Marines are technically not humans anymore...) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I would write Human/Space Marine, then again Space Marines are technically not humans anymore...) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(I don't know what to do for my entrance....you guys carry on I'll find some way to enter my character)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 27, 2015

(I don't know what to do for my entrance....you guys carry on I'll find some way to enter my character)

Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015

(This thread has too much pointless OOC. Stop it already!)

Galariel went into his Wraithfighter. 'Gideon! Hellsmasha! Get in your aircraft! We have things to do!'

by Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015

(This thread has too much pointless OOC. Stop it already!)

Galariel went into his Wraithfighter. 'Gideon! Hellsmasha! Get in your aircraft! We have things to do!'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015

Hellsmasha runs into his Dakkajet.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 27, 2015

Hellsmasha runs into his Dakkajet.

Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

Gideon nods, relaying the Farseer's orders to his commanding officers, before dashing over to a nearby Chimera, a Land Raider passing by. He and thousands of other guardsmen are doing this, getting into their vehicles and aircraft and moving with the army to the next field of war.

by Lokonikah
October 27, 2015

Gideon nods, relaying the Farseer's orders to his commanding officers, before dashing over to a nearby Chimera, a Land Raider passing by. He and thousands of other guardsmen are doing this, getting into their vehicles and aircraft and moving with the army to the next field of war.

Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015

The armies head to a city of the Necrons. 'We hide here. Prepare for another battle. For now we figure out our next strategy.'

by Emperor of Man
October 27, 2015

The armies head to a city of the Necrons. 'We hide here. Prepare for another battle. For now we figure out our next strategy.'

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Galariel saw a vision. Not of the future . . . but of the present. A large Necron fleet. The largest he's ever seen. The largest anyone has seen. They were attacking Terra. Normally, he would leave the humans to die, but right now they were a valuable ally.

'Gideon! The Necrons are attacking Terra! Get everything you can into the dropships.' Galariel turns to Hellsmasha, 'This was the huge fight I was talking about. You ready.'

The Eldar got everything into the large fleet of dropships. They sat, waiting for the Humans and the Orks.

(Veyd should be on Terra, defending it from the fleet. There's you entrance. Also, no one speed up time. We will reach Terra in a few hours, 1 day in real time. Veyd should describe how it's like defending Terra from the Necrons with just his squad.)

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Galariel saw a vision. Not of the future . . . but of the present. A large Necron fleet. The largest he's ever seen. The largest anyone has seen. They were attacking Terra. Normally, he would leave the humans to die, but right now they were a valuable ally.

'Gideon! The Necrons are attacking Terra! Get everything you can into the dropships.' Galariel turns to Hellsmasha, 'This was the huge fight I was talking about. You ready.'

The Eldar got everything into the large fleet of dropships. They sat, waiting for the Humans and the Orks.

(Veyd should be on Terra, defending it from the fleet. There's you entrance. Also, no one speed up time. We will reach Terra in a few hours, 1 day in real time. Veyd should describe how it's like defending Terra from the Necrons with just his squad.)

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Gideon's jaw drops, his face contorting to one of pure horror. His Chimera and the rest of the army is soon loaded back onto the transports, loading onto Battlefleet Gothic. The rest of the Battefleets are heading out, Battlefleets Ultrimar and Pacificus are already there, fighting along with Battlefleet Solar in the largest battle in the Imperium's history since the Horus Heresy. The debris orbits Terra already, Sputnik passing by the viewer's screen. (( Had to do it :P ))

"How, how did they find it? How did we not know?"

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Gideon's jaw drops, his face contorting to one of pure horror. His Chimera and the rest of the army is soon loaded back onto the transports, loading onto Battlefleet Gothic. The rest of the Battefleets are heading out, Battlefleets Ultrimar and Pacificus are already there, fighting along with Battlefleet Solar in the largest battle in the Imperium's history since the Horus Heresy. The debris orbits Terra already, Sputnik passing by the viewer's screen. (( Had to do it :P ))

"How, how did they find it? How did we not know?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Rogziel opened fire at the Necrons with his Bolter, fighting alongside the rest of his squadron at Terra "Keep going! We have to hold up the  defense!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Rogziel opened fire at the Necrons with his Bolter, fighting alongside the rest of his squadron at Terra "Keep going! We have to hold up the  defense!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Rogziel shot off the heads of necrons and draugr with his twin plasma bolter along with the rest of his squadron at Terra "Keep going! We have to hold up the defense!"

(Shot off heads, no no no. And no more Draugr)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Rogziel shot off the heads of necrons and draugr with his twin plasma bolter along with the rest of his squadron at Terra "Keep going! We have to hold up the defense!"

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( No such thing as plasma bolters, either. Just normal bolters, or plasma guns. And Space Marines cannot dual wield Bolters. Bolt pistols, sure. Well... there is a Boler variant that has a plasma gun that acts as a grenade launcher of sorts. ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( No such thing as plasma bolters, either. Just normal bolters, or plasma guns. And Space Marines cannot dual wield Bolters. Bolt pistols, sure. Well... there is a Boler variant that has a plasma gun that acts as a grenade launcher of sorts. ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
(fixed it)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
(fixed it)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

'I don't know how long we will last out here, damn necrons...' Rogziel kept firing at the necrons, one of his men fell from a clean shot right through his chest, Rogziel saw him die "It was an honor, brother" he muttured to himself continuing to fight. Him and his squadron hadn't slept in 2 days due to fighting these forsaken aliens.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

'I don't know how long we will last out here, damn necrons...' Rogziel kept firing at the necrons, one of his men fell from a clean shot right through his chest, Rogziel saw him die "It was an honor, brother" he muttured to himself continuing to fight. Him and his squadron hadn't slept in 2 days due to fighting these forsaken aliens.

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

The fleets were nearing Terra. Galariel shifted.

'So . . . the final battle.' He looked to Gideon. 'Are youu still willing to head to the Craftworld?'

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

The fleets were nearing Terra. Galariel shifted.

'So . . . the final battle.' He looked to Gideon. 'Are youu still willing to head to the Craftworld?'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.