Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Laberynthian caves

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  40  41  42  43 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin nodded, leaning back. The dragon scales on her armor shimmered slightly in the warm light of the fire. "Well, you've already got my name. I'm not sure how much Sauriil's told you about us."

She scanned the group gathering in the inn. "I'm one of the three known as the Immortals. And before you ask - no, that does not mean I'm invincible. Time won't kill me, sure. But wounds certainly would. "

She glanced at the fire, shifting closer to its warmth. "We Immortals are the vessels for gods. Sauriil for Auri-el or Akatosh as many know him, Makor for Malacath, and I am bound to Y'ffre. We're charged with protecting all of Nirn from threats."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin nodded, leaning back. The dragon scales on her armor shimmered slightly in the warm light of the fire. "Well, you've already got my name. I'm not sure how much Sauriil's told you about us."

She scanned the group gathering in the inn. "I'm one of the three known as the Immortals. And before you ask - no, that does not mean I'm invincible. Time won't kill me, sure. But wounds certainly would. "

She glanced at the fire, shifting closer to its warmth. "We Immortals are the vessels for gods. Sauriil for Auri-el or Akatosh as many know him, Makor for Malacath, and I am bound to Y'ffre. We're charged with protecting all of Nirn from threats."

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
(Got it. Continue talking, so i can make an entrance)
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"Well I guess I was right you are important. And I'm Dovah Jun by the way, jun for short."
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"Well I guess I was right you are important. And I'm Dovah Jun by the way, jun for short."

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
(Yea)
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
(Yea)

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
(Yea)
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
(Yea)

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"Nahgahzii, won't you introduce your self."
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"Nahgahzii, won't you introduce your self."

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"One more thing I am one of the only few who can control dragons with or against their will."
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"One more thing I am one of the only few who can control dragons with or against their will."

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
Brb
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
Brb

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin frowned slightly. "Quite the interesting power there, Jun."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin frowned slightly. "Quite the interesting power there, Jun."

The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

"I grew up homeless. Joined the Mage's Guild at a young age. Now I'm traveling the world and following fate. I'm powerful with magic, especially telling the future." Are you going to tell them about me? Maybe Falin, but privately. I don't want to scare anyone.

by The Bug Stomper
October 16, 2015

"I grew up homeless. Joined the Mage's Guild at a young age. Now I'm traveling the world and following fate. I'm powerful with magic, especially telling the future." Are you going to tell them about me? Maybe Falin, but privately. I don't want to scare anyone.

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"One ive had for to many years its both a curse and gift, notice the order."
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"One ive had for to many years its both a curse and gift, notice the order."

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(Twitch one more thing no shouts.) For you yet
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(Twitch one more thing no shouts.) For you yet

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

"Ah, I was wondering why someone so young would have eyes so deep." She gave Zii a small smile. "Being able to peer into the future carries such a burden, doesn't it?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

"Ah, I was wondering why someone so young would have eyes so deep." She gave Zii a small smile. "Being able to peer into the future carries such a burden, doesn't it?"

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(Ok I'll brb got to go walk dog be back in 5 mins)
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(Ok I'll brb got to go walk dog be back in 5 mins)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  40  41  42  43 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.