Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Great Hunt - Day 11

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Raxvulnax
December 9, 2015

Well Arcwind Point is directly west of the Autmnwatch Tower, and there are skeletons at this tomb. So could ingredient 9 be bone meal?

by Raxvulnax
December 9, 2015

Well Arcwind Point is directly west of the Autmnwatch Tower, and there are skeletons at this tomb. So could ingredient 9 be bone meal?

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 9, 2015
Raxvulnax

Well Arcwind Poiint is directly west of the Autmnwatch Tower, and there are skeletons at this tomb. So could ingredient 9 be bone meal?

Indeed it is, correct!

by paarthurnax
December 9, 2015
Raxvulnax

Well Arcwind Poiint is directly west of the Autmnwatch Tower, and there are skeletons at this tomb. So could ingredient 9 be bone meal?

Indeed it is, correct!

Raxvulnax
December 9, 2015

For ingredient 5, I was thinking of places with prominent ghosts. And I thought about Ysgramor's tomb. I'm probably way off but it is on a frozen island and there are a few ghosts there, including Kodlack. And whitecap mushrooms grow there a lot, so could that be it?

by Raxvulnax
December 9, 2015

For ingredient 5, I was thinking of places with prominent ghosts. And I thought about Ysgramor's tomb. I'm probably way off but it is on a frozen island and there are a few ghosts there, including Kodlack. And whitecap mushrooms grow there a lot, so could that be it?

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 9, 2015
Raxvulnax

Nope, not there. Take a look at some of the earlier posts in the thread, others have figured out the location but not the ingredient.

by paarthurnax
December 9, 2015
Raxvulnax

Nope, not there. Take a look at some of the earlier posts in the thread, others have figured out the location but not the ingredient.

Raxvulnax
December 10, 2015

If the location of the final ingredient is indeed in shrowd hearth barrow, the only things I could find were linen wraps, assorted gems, enemies, a rotmulaag and one item specialfically that stood out. The gold ingot on the pedestal. Could that be it?

by Raxvulnax
December 10, 2015

If the location of the final ingredient is indeed in shrowd hearth barrow, the only things I could find were linen wraps, assorted gems, enemies, a rotmulaag and one item specialfically that stood out. The gold ingot on the pedestal. Could that be it?

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 10, 2015
Raxvulnax

Nope, neither of those things. Take a look at the clue and see if you can tell what kind of item it might be.

by paarthurnax
December 10, 2015
Raxvulnax

Nope, neither of those things. Take a look at the clue and see if you can tell what kind of item it might be.

Raxvulnax
December 10, 2015

Well the only things in the tomb that have to do with writing are the world wall and the dark elf's journal. And the dark elf is technically an alive ghost and he lies on the bed roll and he lies to the town about the tomb bring haunted...... I don't know

by Raxvulnax
December 10, 2015

Well the only things in the tomb that have to do with writing are the world wall and the dark elf's journal. And the dark elf is technically an alive ghost and he lies on the bed roll and he lies to the town about the tomb bring haunted...... I don't know

Raxvulnax
December 10, 2015
I don't understand how a journal or something along those lines would be an ingredient for a potion.
by Raxvulnax
December 10, 2015
I don't understand how a journal or something along those lines would be an ingredient for a potion.

Sahruvthur
December 10, 2015
Raxvulnax

Maybe the dark elf is carrying an ingredient or there is one nearby?

by Sahruvthur
December 10, 2015
Raxvulnax

Maybe the dark elf is carrying an ingredient or there is one nearby?

Raxvulnax
December 10, 2015

I searched the dark elf and the entire tomb top to bottom. There is literally no ingredients. The only thing it could be is the philter of the phantom, but they already said that wasn't it.

by Raxvulnax
December 10, 2015

I searched the dark elf and the entire tomb top to bottom. There is literally no ingredients. The only thing it could be is the philter of the phantom, but they already said that wasn't it.

Raxvulnax
December 10, 2015

Paarthurnax needs to respondddddd..........

by Raxvulnax
December 10, 2015

Paarthurnax needs to respondddddd..........

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 11, 2015
Raxvulnax

It's not the journal, but getting closer. If you're looking with an older character, it's possible the item may have been removed.

by paarthurnax
December 11, 2015
Raxvulnax

It's not the journal, but getting closer. If you're looking with an older character, it's possible the item may have been removed.

Raxvulnax
December 11, 2015

What do you mean an older character? I'm level 20. 

by Raxvulnax
December 11, 2015

What do you mean an older character? I'm level 20. 

Raxvulnax
December 11, 2015

Could you possibly mean the illusions skill book Before the Ages of Man?

by Raxvulnax
December 11, 2015

paarthurnax
Administrator
December 11, 2015
Raxvulnax

Motmahus pel, that is indeed it!

by paarthurnax
December 11, 2015
Raxvulnax

Motmahus pel, that is indeed it!

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>