Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Great Hunt - Day 11

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

Raxvulnax
December 11, 2015

What happens now that we've found all ingredients?

by Raxvulnax
December 11, 2015

What happens now that we've found all ingredients?

The Wanderer
December 11, 2015

Yes, yes, excellent work fahdonne, most excellent. All things are gathered, and now the delicate work can begin. Give me time, and I will have an incense prepared to call the spirit of Onikaan to us.

by The Wanderer
December 11, 2015

Yes, yes, excellent work fahdonne, most excellent. All things are gathered, and now the delicate work can begin. Give me time, and I will have an incense prepared to call the spirit of Onikaan to us.

The Wanderer
December 11, 2015

The preparations are complete. Huzrah, hearken to these words of old.

MUNAX MUN
S4ROT SON1K
HUZR4 NU
DROG ONIK1N
by The Wanderer
December 11, 2015

The preparations are complete. Huzrah, hearken to these words of old.

MUNAX MUN
S4ROT SON1K
HUZR4 NU
DROG ONIK1N

Raxvulnax
December 11, 2015

Cruel man, mighty priest, hearken now lord of Wisdom (Onikaan).

by Raxvulnax
December 11, 2015

Cruel man, mighty priest, hearken now lord of Wisdom (Onikaan).

Onikaan
Dragon Priest
December 11, 2015

Lingrah saraan faal lingrah krosis ko fin nahlot nil. Munax meyz fin ahzid heyv deina kruziik rotiil.

Long has sorrow awaited in the void, bound to neither Shor nor Dov - a restless spirit forced to watch the world turn bitter cold. Of my part to play in our cruelties, I have naught to say but this - when Hunger devours and Faith consumes, what Wisdom is left to miss?

My brothers lived long, but not long enough to gain the powers that made me strong. There are few with greater grasp on mortality than the undead. Name me not Drog Onikaan or any Sahrot Munax Mun. Here I declare myself Onikiv, and leave my powers to you.

Hon dii zul!

VEN REL BEX
by Onikaan
December 11, 2015

Lingrah saraan faal lingrah krosis ko fin nahlot nil. Munax meyz fin ahzid heyv deina kruziik rotiil.

Long has sorrow awaited in the void, bound to neither Shor nor Dov - a restless spirit forced to watch the world turn bitter cold. Of my part to play in our cruelties, I have naught to say but this - when Hunger devours and Faith consumes, what Wisdom is left to miss?

My brothers lived long, but not long enough to gain the powers that made me strong. There are few with greater grasp on mortality than the undead. Name me not Drog Onikaan or any Sahrot Munax Mun. Here I declare myself Onikiv, and leave my powers to you.

Hon dii zul!

VEN REL BEX

Raxvulnax
December 11, 2015

Nox hi Onikiv. Hi fen kos dahmin fah eruvosse wah bo. Nax fen oblaan.

by Raxvulnax
December 11, 2015

Nox hi Onikiv. Hi fen kos dahmin fah eruvosse wah bo. Nax fen oblaan.

<<  <  1  2  3  4