Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Glitches

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Duryoljot
April 25, 2016

Now you're doing, yeah now you're doing... The Sponge!

by Duryoljot
April 25, 2016

Now you're doing, yeah now you're doing... The Sponge!

Malboviing
April 25, 2016

Stop... Now... Return of the dramatic three periods...

by Malboviing
April 25, 2016

Stop... Now... Return of the dramatic three periods...

Duryoljot
April 26, 2016

SPONGE SPONGE, YOU DO THE SPONGE, SPONGE, YOU DO THE SPONGE! YEAH, NOW YOU'RE DOING, YEAH, NOW YOU'RE THE SPONGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Duryoljot
April 26, 2016

SPONGE SPONGE, YOU DO THE SPONGE, SPONGE, YOU DO THE SPONGE! YEAH, NOW YOU'RE DOING, YEAH, NOW YOU'RE THE SPONGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duryoljot
April 26, 2016

Oh wow... I just opened a chest and it was four dragon runes spelling "PANT"! 

Oh, and if you continue to try and stop my antics I'll have no choice but to post every one of my eleven favorite Spongebob songs!

by Duryoljot
April 26, 2016

Oh wow... I just opened a chest and it was four dragon runes spelling "PANT"! 

Oh, and if you continue to try and stop my antics I'll have no choice but to post every one of my eleven favorite Spongebob songs!

Malboviing
May 2, 2016

Why do you even like SpongeBob anyway? It is horrible.

by Malboviing
May 2, 2016

Why do you even like SpongeBob anyway? It is horrible.

Blackout
May 3, 2016
the glitches where you can go get the merchant chests
by Blackout
May 3, 2016
the glitches where you can go get the merchant chests

Malboviing
May 3, 2016

Same here, as previously stated.

by Malboviing
May 3, 2016

Same here, as previously stated.

Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

The giant's "slingshot" is pretty funny. I also like watching trolls spin like a top when falling down the mountain.

As for glitches I don't like, it's anything that keeps me from completing a quest. I also was confused for the longest time by quest marker glitches. It's when it wouild say to go somewhere and talk to someone or something when in reality the quest was already done, and the only way to stop the quest from bothering you with it's existence is to use a completion cheat to clear it.

by Ahkrinalok
May 26, 2016

The giant's "slingshot" is pretty funny. I also like watching trolls spin like a top when falling down the mountain.

As for glitches I don't like, it's anything that keeps me from completing a quest. I also was confused for the longest time by quest marker glitches. It's when it wouild say to go somewhere and talk to someone or something when in reality the quest was already done, and the only way to stop the quest from bothering you with it's existence is to use a completion cheat to clear it.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Esbern Is A Mute In My Game.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

Esbern Is A Mute In My Game.

Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

My favorite glitch is... forget it... no glitches are favorable to me.

My least favorite glitch is as follows: Conjuration spells that fail; Quest Items that duplicate in your inventory (You can't drop them, so the Carry Weight just increases); terrain that doesn't load properly so that I fall through rocks that look completely solid, but aren't.

by Revak Smoliin
October 30, 2016

My favorite glitch is... forget it... no glitches are favorable to me.

My least favorite glitch is as follows: Conjuration spells that fail; Quest Items that duplicate in your inventory (You can't drop them, so the Carry Weight just increases); terrain that doesn't load properly so that I fall through rocks that look completely solid, but aren't.

Tinvaak
January 4, 2017

my favorite glitch is either the glitch where nazeem gets 10 times bigger for no discernable reason, or the merchant chests. (what? the first one is one of the too many mods i instaled?) 

Least favorite is civil war, stormcloak side, where everyone just goes around like its a normal day while ulfric massacres people, and trying to help incurs a bounty on me

by Tinvaak
January 4, 2017

my favorite glitch is either the glitch where nazeem gets 10 times bigger for no discernable reason, or the merchant chests. (what? the first one is one of the too many mods i instaled?) 

Least favorite is civil war, stormcloak side, where everyone just goes around like its a normal day while ulfric massacres people, and trying to help incurs a bounty on me

diekatze
April 5, 2017

my favorite glitch is when you dismount your horse in the water, then mount it again, it acts as though it's running on land. i've only done this on the xbox. it may be different for the pc. i'm not sure.

my least favorite would be when Eltrys is dead during the Markarth Jailbreak quest and the guards never show up to take you away.

by diekatze
April 5, 2017

my favorite glitch is when you dismount your horse in the water, then mount it again, it acts as though it's running on land. i've only done this on the xbox. it may be different for the pc. i'm not sure.

my least favorite would be when Eltrys is dead during the Markarth Jailbreak quest and the guards never show up to take you away.

Zinrahzul
April 7, 2017
Best glitch for me is a dragon appearing inside a mine, flying through the scenery while I try to hack at it.
by Zinrahzul
April 7, 2017
Best glitch for me is a dragon appearing inside a mine, flying through the scenery while I try to hack at it.

Felahviing
April 9, 2017

It's kinda lame, but I still like the glitch where I mount my horse and end up standing on it as I ride. Or when you freeze a frost troll or bear on the edge of a cliff, and as it's falling it ends up fliping out in the sky.

My least favorite is pretty much anything that messes with my gameplay.

by Felahviing
April 9, 2017

It's kinda lame, but I still like the glitch where I mount my horse and end up standing on it as I ride. Or when you freeze a frost troll or bear on the edge of a cliff, and as it's falling it ends up fliping out in the sky.

My least favorite is pretty much anything that messes with my gameplay.

[deleted]
April 11, 2017
Malboviing

And that is how Nazeem got to the Cloud District.

XD indeed

by [deleted]
April 11, 2017
Malboviing

And that is how Nazeem got to the Cloud District.

XD indeed

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.