Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Forelnaar

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

Oh. I didn't realize I had found the ending! I still had the key, and so I was trying to find where it went. I guess this means the game is not entirely complete yet? I would e interested in playing more of it.

Glad I found translations though. It is hard to translate runes, and I'm not fluent in the actual language yet, so it was interesting to find out what they were saying.

by Tanzyolviing
July 31, 2015

Oh. I didn't realize I had found the ending! I still had the key, and so I was trying to find where it went. I guess this means the game is not entirely complete yet? I would e interested in playing more of it.

Glad I found translations though. It is hard to translate runes, and I'm not fluent in the actual language yet, so it was interesting to find out what they were saying.

paarthurnax
Administrator
July 31, 2015
Alduin World Eater

I wish there was a save button on Forelnaar. Maybe we could add one?

Possibly, there wasn't enough time when I made the game and I decided to go without a save feature since the game is rather short, but I'll consider it.

by paarthurnax
July 31, 2015
Alduin World Eater

I wish there was a save button on Forelnaar. Maybe we could add one?

Possibly, there wasn't enough time when I made the game and I decided to go without a save feature since the game is rather short, but I'll consider it.

Ivy Michelle
August 4, 2015

hi i am new and was wondering how to get past the frist part of the game i am in the room after the claw door and the ashes and snow is in place what do i do after that?

by Ivy Michelle
August 4, 2015

hi i am new and was wondering how to get past the frist part of the game i am in the room after the claw door and the ashes and snow is in place what do i do after that?

Tanzyolviing
August 9, 2015
Ivy Michelle

Hello!

After that search the ruins for levers that you can pull. When you pull all three of them, a secret chamber appears.

by Tanzyolviing
August 9, 2015
Ivy Michelle

Hello!

After that search the ruins for levers that you can pull. When you pull all three of them, a secret chamber appears.

Ahbiilok
August 15, 2015

I have the Acolytes key, Ansectural (I know I spelled that wrong) Ashes, and the Ancient Snow. I've ran into 2 Draugrs both kill me if I try to fight them unarmed. One kills me if I try to flee. Where do I go

by Ahbiilok
August 15, 2015

I have the Acolytes key, Ansectural (I know I spelled that wrong) Ashes, and the Ancient Snow. I've ran into 2 Draugrs both kill me if I try to fight them unarmed. One kills me if I try to flee. Where do I go

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 15, 2015
Ahbiilok

You'll need a sword to fend off the Draugr. Keep an eye out for any that may be lying around other areas of the dungeon.

by paarthurnax
August 15, 2015
Ahbiilok

You'll need a sword to fend off the Draugr. Keep an eye out for any that may be lying around other areas of the dungeon.

Ahbiilok
August 15, 2015
paarthurnax

Lol derped so hard on not pulling it out of the Draugr, continued on and opened the door and placed the ashes and snow

by Ahbiilok
August 15, 2015
paarthurnax

Lol derped so hard on not pulling it out of the Draugr, continued on and opened the door and placed the ashes and snow

Tamashii
August 27, 2015
Tanzyolviing

Hello!

Which room is the chamber in? I've pulled all 3 levers, but I can't seem to find it....

by Tamashii
August 27, 2015
Tanzyolviing

Hello!

Which room is the chamber in? I've pulled all 3 levers, but I can't seem to find it....

Tamashii
August 27, 2015
Tamashii

nvm I found it

by Tamashii
August 27, 2015
Tamashii

nvm I found it

Sir Opallius
October 24, 2015

If only there were more to the game after the snow and ash thing.

by Sir Opallius
October 24, 2015

paarthurnax
Administrator
October 24, 2015
Sir Opallius

There is one more secret you've missed. Keep an eye out for any handles or switches. Read through some of the earlier posts in this thread if you need a hint.

by paarthurnax
October 24, 2015
Sir Opallius

There is one more secret you've missed. Keep an eye out for any handles or switches. Read through some of the earlier posts in this thread if you need a hint.

Sir Opallius
October 25, 2015

I think I foudn the tomb, but what is there to say?

by Sir Opallius
October 25, 2015

I think I foudn the tomb, but what is there to say?

KoraaviikDoPah
November 4, 2015

I can't figure out where I'm suppost to put the ancient snow and ancestral ashes. I've seen stuff about activating a wall earlier on. Where is that? Any hints?

by KoraaviikDoPah
November 4, 2015

I can't figure out where I'm suppost to put the ancient snow and ancestral ashes. I've seen stuff about activating a wall earlier on. Where is that? Any hints?

Necromas
November 15, 2015

So, i've got to the point where i've found kavariins tomb, i've got the wall with the snow and ashes done, where can i get karviins blade?

by Necromas
November 15, 2015

So, i've got to the point where i've found kavariins tomb, i've got the wall with the snow and ashes done, where can i get karviins blade?

wolferstamer1
November 16, 2015

So, sorry if this is a little off topic (and if it is sorry) but does anyone have some good tips on learning Dovahzul, right now i'm on the pronouns (using the flash cards) just wanted to learn a new language but everyone knows conventional languages are for noobs and I'm a huge ES V fan, getting ESO soon

by wolferstamer1
November 16, 2015

So, sorry if this is a little off topic (and if it is sorry) but does anyone have some good tips on learning Dovahzul, right now i'm on the pronouns (using the flash cards) just wanted to learn a new language but everyone knows conventional languages are for noobs and I'm a huge ES V fan, getting ESO soon

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.