Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Mirkrilaar's Might (Second Arc)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
February 13, 2015

*I look unchanged.*

"Hi los dovahkiin. Zu'u vust fun. Vutharaak, Alduin los nid dii in naan lingrahiik."

by Mirkrilaar
February 13, 2015

*I look unchanged.*

"Hi los dovahkiin. Zu'u vust fun. Vutharaak, Alduin los nid dii in naan lingrahiik."

Emperor of Man
February 13, 2015

I joke, 'Pruzah. Fos dreh hi dreh mindok? Tinvaak do vir pah lost pruz rigir ko sul?'

by Emperor of Man
February 13, 2015

I joke, 'Pruzah. Fos dreh hi dreh mindok? Tinvaak do vir pah lost pruz rigir ko sul?'

Mirkrilaar
February 13, 2015

*I look at you strangly.*

"Ni mindoraan. Los hi nenvaartaas wah rel neben Aduin?"

by Mirkrilaar
February 13, 2015

*I look at you strangly.*

"Ni mindoraan. Los hi nenvaartaas wah rel neben Aduin?"

Emperor of Man
February 13, 2015

'Neh hah. Fos dreh hi dreh nu? Nunon lahney hin laas? Hiif joriin? ' I ask.

by Emperor of Man
February 13, 2015

'Neh hah. Fos dreh hi dreh nu? Nunon lahney hin laas? Hiif joriin? ' I ask.

Mirkrilaar
February 13, 2015

*I land.*

"Lahney laas. Kiibok ini mind ahrk vensethu'um."

by Mirkrilaar
February 13, 2015

*I land.*

"Lahney laas. Kiibok ini mind ahrk vensethu'um."

Emperor of Man
February 13, 2015

'Paarthunaax? Rok lost pruzah fahdon. Vir los rok?'

by Emperor of Man
February 13, 2015

'Paarthunaax? Rok lost pruzah fahdon. Vir los rok?'

Mirkrilaar
February 13, 2015

*I grin.*

"Rinik pruzah. Zu'u wahl bek do tol. Zu'u aam ahrk jaaril mok. Zu'u los ok... hofkinspaan ahrk.... hofkinaar. "

by Mirkrilaar
February 13, 2015

*I grin.*

"Rinik pruzah. Zu'u wahl bek do tol. Zu'u aam ahrk jaaril mok. Zu'u los ok... hofkinspaan ahrk.... hofkinaar. "

Emperor of Man
February 14, 2015

'Zu'u Sauriil Adorin. Nii los zin wah grind hi.' I nodded. 'Paarthunaax lost nunon dovah tol eim zey ol fron. Rok los gein wo taught zey lith num zaan. Zu'u los frund wah mindok faal Dovahdaan lost ni rund mok.'

by Emperor of Man
February 14, 2015

'Zu'u Sauriil Adorin. Nii los zin wah grind hi.' I nodded. 'Paarthunaax lost nunon dovah tol eim zey ol fron. Rok los gein wo taught zey lith num zaan. Zu'u los frund wah mindok faal Dovahdaan lost ni rund mok.'

Mirkrilaar
February 14, 2015

*I nod.*

"Vahzen. Zu'u saraan niist gral."

by Mirkrilaar
February 14, 2015

*I nod.*

"Vahzen. Zu'u saraan niist gral."

Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

*I look at the dragons, with a grim look*

'Niist gral aal kos strin fein hi lorot. Nust klov ativ faal Monahven, vir nust rund rok los til, Zu'u dreh ni mindok, nuz Zu'u bo wah helt niin. Hi aal bo voth zey waan hi ful hind.'

by Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

'Niist gral aal kos strin fein hi lorot. Nust klov ativ faal Monahven, vir nust rund rok los til, Zu'u dreh ni mindok, nuz Zu'u bo wah helt niin. Hi aal bo voth zey waan hi ful hind.'

Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'Niist gral aal kos strin fein hi lorot. Nust klov ativ faal Ruus do faal Lein, vir nust rund rok los til, Zu'u dreh ni mindok, nuz Zu'u bo wah helt niin. Hi aal bo voth zey waan hi ful hind.'

*A split second later, I take off back into the air. I fly to the Monahven as fast as I can. You hear a deafening roar, making my presense known.*

by Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'Niist gral aal kos strin fein hi lorot. Nust klov ativ faal Ruus do faal Lein, vir nust rund rok los til, Zu'u dreh ni mindok, nuz Zu'u bo wah helt niin. Hi aal bo voth zey waan hi ful hind.'

*A split second later, I take off back into the air. I fly to the Monahven as fast as I can. You hear a deafening roar, making my presense known.*

Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

*In a flash of blinding (to joor) light I disappear and reappear a Monahven.*

'Paarthunaax! Pruzah wah koraav hi dii fahdon! Frolaaz zey waan mu vust ni grind neben zuk genazaal draknah.'

'Faal Dovahdaan, eh? Rinik pruzah. Nust fen mah.' Paarthunaax growls.

'Hi praag wah lif. Zu'u dreh ni laan wah saan vorey fahdon. Niney dreh Mirk.'

'Mirkrilaar los het? Pruzah. Rok fen hiif kung. Nuz Zu'u fen ni lif!' Paarthunaax roars with pride.

'Paarthunaax lig! Nust mindok vir wah dein hi nol coming rigir. Nust fen volahvraan hin qeth! Vothni hi faal Dovah fen lost nid kinbok!' I beg him.

by Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

'Paarthunaax! Pruzah wah koraav hi dii fahdon! Frolaaz zey waan mu vust ni grind neben zuk genazaal draknah.'

'Mirkrilaar los het? Pruzah. Rok fen hiif kung. Nuz Zu'u fen ni lif!' Paarthunaax roars with pride.

'Paarthunaax lig! Nust mindok vir wah dein hi nol coming rigir. Nust fen volahvraan hin qeth! Vothni hi faal Dovah fen lost nid kinbok!' I beg him.

Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015
StrunLokSingh

*You see me flying towards the peak as fast I can fly.*

by Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015
StrunLokSingh

*You see me flying towards the peak as fast I can fly.*

Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

*The Blades are marching closer and see Mirk. The fire multiple arrows at you.*

'FOR SKYRIM!' They yell.

I teleport to them and yell 'Fus. RODAH!' A dozen Blades are tossed away like leaves in a hurricane. I conjure a Bound Sword.

I see Delphine. 'That damned bitch!'

I teleport to her grab her and teleport again to the top of Monahven. 'Damn it Delphine! How could you?'

'You traitor! You're helping this dragon?'

'Me? A traitor?' I stab her in the throat. 'You will never attack an honorable Dragon again!' I toss her body into the middle of the large army of Blades.

by Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

*The Blades are marching closer and see Mirk. The fire multiple arrows at you.*

'FOR SKYRIM!' They yell.

I teleport to them and yell 'Fus. RODAH!' A dozen Blades are tossed away like leaves in a hurricane. I conjure a Bound Sword.

I see Delphine. 'That damned bitch!'

I teleport to her grab her and teleport again to the top of Monahven. 'Damn it Delphine! How could you?'

'You traitor! You're helping this dragon?'

'Me? A traitor?' I stab her in the throat. 'You will never attack an honorable Dragon again!' I toss her body into the middle of the large army of Blades.

Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

*Paarthurnax stays off in the distance watching us, he'll only fight when we need him*

by Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

*Paarthurnax stays off in the distance watching us, he'll only fight when we need him*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.