Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Mirkrilaar's Might (Second Arc)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015
StrunLokSingh

*The Blades are marching closer and see Mirk. The fire multiple arrows at you.*

'FOR SKYRIM!' They yell.

I teleport to them and yell 'Fus. RODAH!' A dozen Blades are tossed away like leaves in a hurricane. I conjure a Bound Sword.

I see Delphine. 'That damned bitch!'

I teleport to her grab her and teleport again to the top of Monahven. 'Damn it Delphine how could you.'

'You traitor! You're helping this dragon?'

'Me? A traitor?' I stab her in the throat. 'You will never attack an honorable Dragon again!' I toss her body into the middle of the large army of Blades.

*I fly overhead and roar at the top of my lungs. Its deafening. I land in front of the large army of Blades, blocking their path to Paarthurnax.*

G1N&NBSP;L4 H1S

*The shout hits a large group of Blades and they feel their life drain away.*

"Dovahdaan! Here I am!"

by Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015
StrunLokSingh

*The Blades are marching closer and see Mirk. The fire multiple arrows at you.*

'FOR SKYRIM!' They yell.

I teleport to them and yell 'Fus. RODAH!' A dozen Blades are tossed away like leaves in a hurricane. I conjure a Bound Sword.

I see Delphine. 'That damned bitch!'

I teleport to her grab her and teleport again to the top of Monahven. 'Damn it Delphine how could you.'

'You traitor! You're helping this dragon?'

'Me? A traitor?' I stab her in the throat. 'You will never attack an honorable Dragon again!' I toss her body into the middle of the large army of Blades.

*I fly overhead and roar at the top of my lungs. Its deafening. I land in front of the large army of Blades, blocking their path to Paarthurnax.*

G1N&NBSP;L4 H1S

*The shout hits a large group of Blades and they feel their life drain away.*

"Dovahdaan! Here I am!"

Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

'Why can't you accept that anyone be it Dov or not can change their ways? Paarthunaax helped defeat Alduin! And this is how you repay him?!'

I fire a Thuderstorm at the army. Half of the army is turn to ash and disappear into the wind. I drop onto my knees in exhaustion.

by Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

'Why can't you accept that anyone be it Dov or not can change their ways? Paarthunaax helped defeat Alduin! And this is how you repay him?!'

I fire a Thuderstorm at the army. Half of the army is turn to ash and disappear into the wind. I drop onto my knees in exhaustion.

Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"The past does not define someone!"

YOL T8R SHUL

*I breathe fire on the group. My voice hisses through the air as I shout.*

"You want to fight a dov? Fight a dov worth fighting!"

by Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"The past does not define someone!"

YOL T8R SHUL

*I breathe fire on the group. My voice hisses through the air as I shout.*

"You want to fight a dov? Fight a dov worth fighting!"

Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

Then finally only Esbern was left in his blood stained Blades armor.

'You will fall Paarthurnax!'

'STOP!' I leap in front of him and conjure a Bound Sword again.

Esbern swings his sword. I dodge it and behead him. Blood splatters onto the ground, staining the once beautiful snow.

Bodies litter the floor. Mirk is covered in the blood of his enemies.

'Nii los finally avok. Uv ahst suk fah nu.' I look at Paarthunaax, who nods.

by Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

Then finally only Esbern was left in his blood stained Blades armor.

'You will fall Paarthurnax!'

'STOP!' I leap in front of him and conjure a Bound Sword again.

Esbern swings his sword. I dodge it and behead him. Blood splatters onto the ground, staining the once beautiful snow.

Bodies litter the floor. Mirk is covered in the blood of his enemies.

'Nii los finally avok. Uv ahst suk fah nu.' I look at Paarthunaax, who nods.

Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015

*I look at you.*

"Zu'u vust lost haalit niin pah dimaar, hi mindok."

by Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015

*I look at you.*

"Zu'u vust lost haalit niin pah dimaar, hi mindok."

Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

'Zu'u mindok. Nuz mu unstiid lost grozein do funtaas. Fah daar Zu'u los krilon.'

by Emperor of Man
February 15, 2015

'Zu'u mindok. Nuz mu unstiid lost grozein do funtaas. Fah daar Zu'u los krilon.'

Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015

*I nod in agreement.*

"There is failure because we acknowledge it as such. If we do not acknowledge it, it will never happen. That is how I fight. It is not overconfidence, it is simply trained to fight to never fail."

by Mirkrilaar
February 15, 2015

*I nod in agreement.*

"There is failure because we acknowledge it as such. If we do not acknowledge it, it will never happen. That is how I fight. It is not overconfidence, it is simply trained to fight to never fail."

Emperor of Man
February 16, 2015

'Would you recognize whether someone can instantly destroy you or not? I mean Dovahthur can withstand any kind of power, ignoring the Staff of Magnus. He has the ability to recreate and control Alduin himself! Trust me I have seen it. Thankfully he only completed the ritual halfway.'

I sit down on a nearby boulder. 'I killed him. My brother. Can you imagine what that is like? I mean sure, Dinok is a shadow-clone of Dovahthur. But he isn't the brother I grew up with.' I sigh. 'My life is filled with so much pain. But I am glad that I sacrificed my only family for the millions of who would have died if I spared my brother, or saved my daughter.'

by Emperor of Man
February 16, 2015

'Would you recognize whether someone can instantly destroy you or not? I mean Dovahthur can withstand any kind of power, ignoring the Staff of Magnus. He has the ability to recreate and control Alduin himself! Trust me I have seen it. Thankfully he only completed the ritual halfway.'

I sit down on a nearby boulder. 'I killed him. My brother. Can you imagine what that is like? I mean sure, Dinok is a shadow-clone of Dovahthur. But he isn't the brother I grew up with.' I sigh. 'My life is filled with so much pain. But I am glad that I sacrificed my only family for the millions of who would have died if I spared my brother, or saved my daughter.'

Mirkrilaar
February 16, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"I have killed many of my brothers. They are all my family. You think that I do not feel pity killing a zeymah? You do not think I feel the same pain? And...who is this 'Dovahthur' you speak of?"

by Mirkrilaar
February 16, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"I have killed many of my brothers. They are all my family. You think that I do not feel pity killing a zeymah? You do not think I feel the same pain? And...who is this 'Dovahthur' you speak of?"

Emperor of Man
February 17, 2015

'Dovahthur. He is--he was a dragon priest that had found the ability to surpass the strength of Akatosh and any Daedric lord combined. My brother, whose name Mithron Adorin, became a Dragon Priest. I didn't mind. But when he found. As we know power corrupts. But he had absolute power and that corrupts absolutely. He killed my remaining family, my father and my daughter. Dovahthur then proceeded to kill me. With the help of Dinok, I am sure you know him, Aksel and Makor gro-Baroth. Dinok was found to be in fact the real Mithron. Aksel, a theif, I lost track of him. Makor was assassinated a year ago, three Dark Brotherhood elites. All three dead but Makor was killed in the process.'

by Emperor of Man
February 17, 2015

'Dovahthur. He is--he was a dragon priest that had found the ability to surpass the strength of Akatosh and any Daedric lord combined. My brother, whose name Mithron Adorin, became a Dragon Priest. I didn't mind. But when he found. As we know power corrupts. But he had absolute power and that corrupts absolutely. He killed my remaining family, my father and my daughter. Dovahthur then proceeded to kill me. With the help of Dinok, I am sure you know him, Aksel and Makor gro-Baroth. Dinok was found to be in fact the real Mithron. Aksel, a theif, I lost track of him. Makor was assassinated a year ago, three Dark Brotherhood elites. All three dead but Makor was killed in the process.'

Mirkrilaar
February 17, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Interesting. I am glad that he is no longer with us. Krosis."

by Mirkrilaar
February 17, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Interesting. I am glad that he is no longer with us. Krosis."

Emperor of Man
February 17, 2015

'Geh, mindin eruvos aus rok los nu dilon.'

by Emperor of Man
February 17, 2015

'Geh, mindin eruvos aus rok los nu dilon.'

Mirkrilaar
February 17, 2015

"Nu fos dreh mu dreh? Paarthurnax tirahk."

by Mirkrilaar
February 17, 2015

"Nu fos dreh mu dreh? Paarthurnax tirahk."

Emperor of Man
February 17, 2015

'Wah kos delaal, zu'u lost nid zaak. Faal Dovahdaan lost kosaan ful gut volahvraan ahrk sahlo. Fos dreh Dovah dreh ko niist stin tiid?' I stand up.

by Emperor of Man
February 17, 2015

'Wah kos delaal, zu'u lost nid zaak. Faal Dovahdaan lost kosaan ful gut volahvraan ahrk sahlo. Fos dreh Dovah dreh ko niist stin tiid?' I stand up.

Mirkrilaar
February 17, 2015

I ponder the question for a little bit. "...Zu'u zok laag, nir fah kip, ahrk hiif joor voth thunvu ahrk haadvohiik. Nuz tol los zey. Zu'u ni naak joor."

by Mirkrilaar
February 17, 2015

I ponder the question for a little bit. "...Zu'u zok laag, nir fah kip, ahrk hiif joor voth thunvu ahrk haadvohiik. Nuz tol los zey. Zu'u ni naak joor."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.