Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Laberynthian caves

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  40  41  42  43 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin picked up the bolt, studying it. "Interesting . . . I've never been all that skilled in metal work. All of my arrowheads and my dagger are made from bone."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin picked up the bolt, studying it. "Interesting . . . I've never been all that skilled in metal work. All of my arrowheads and my dagger are made from bone."

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"And you can have these as well I've made copies." I hand scrolls to sunvaar and copies to Falin.
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"And you can have these as well I've made copies." I hand scrolls to sunvaar and copies to Falin.

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
*the bolt tip is reheated in a forge and dipped into the salts causing them to melt into a waxy coating that is so unstable, it explodes slightly upon impact -skims page a bit- be careful when you..-skims-...-take caution when you- *boring* -skims- it works* i have no idea what this scroll is trynna say :I
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
*the bolt tip is reheated in a forge and dipped into the salts causing them to melt into a waxy coating that is so unstable, it explodes slightly upon impact -skims page a bit- be careful when you..-skims-...-take caution when you- *boring* -skims- it works* i have no idea what this scroll is trynna say :I

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
You figure you can take your bone, fashion it into a bolt rod like this one, and ill prepare the metal with some ebony, and we could make rare, valueable, and deadly assassins artifacts?"
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
You figure you can take your bone, fashion it into a bolt rod like this one, and ill prepare the metal with some ebony, and we could make rare, valueable, and deadly assassins artifacts?"

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"Its ancient dwarven and I got IT from one dwarf 2500 years ago, giver take a few."
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"Its ancient dwarven and I got IT from one dwarf 2500 years ago, giver take a few."

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015

"I'm skilled in all kinds of smithing I'll make some glass bolts, and we can see how they turn out."

by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015

"I'm skilled in all kinds of smithing I'll make some glass bolts, and we can see how they turn out."

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
"Nevermind what it says, in pretending to know how to read it, i sparked an idea that i think would acctually work! Its better than going back to Morrowind and skewering a jumping flame cloak spider to the end of a bolt. I was half tempted to do that instead"
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
"Nevermind what it says, in pretending to know how to read it, i sparked an idea that i think would acctually work! Its better than going back to Morrowind and skewering a jumping flame cloak spider to the end of a bolt. I was half tempted to do that instead"

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"I was trying to be nice I gave Falin the translated copies."
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"I was trying to be nice I gave Falin the translated copies."

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"So do you want to come with me to the Laberynthian caves, Falin?"
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"So do you want to come with me to the Laberynthian caves, Falin?"

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
"Tis getting late. Aela will be closing up her shop soon, and i need to get back home before she does. Great to have met u guys! Hope to cross paths soon!" -without another word, i burst through the door, hide in an alley, transform into a werewolf and charges through a couple of guards on the way to Whiterun- (going to bed, ill be on tomorrow)
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
"Tis getting late. Aela will be closing up her shop soon, and i need to get back home before she does. Great to have met u guys! Hope to cross paths soon!" -without another word, i burst through the door, hide in an alley, transform into a werewolf and charges through a couple of guards on the way to Whiterun- (going to bed, ill be on tomorrow)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin leaned back, studying the scroll. "Well, yes, I could make a bolt from bone . . . Hmmm, but what bone's story would be most fitting for a weapon like this? I would need to think on it. Though this scroll gives me some ideas for my own arrows, and I thank you for it, Jun."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin leaned back, studying the scroll. "Well, yes, I could make a bolt from bone . . . Hmmm, but what bone's story would be most fitting for a weapon like this? I would need to think on it. Though this scroll gives me some ideas for my own arrows, and I thank you for it, Jun."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin glanced at Jun. "Why would you be headed there?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin glanced at Jun. "Why would you be headed there?"

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(Good night twitch, maybe tomorrow.)
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(Good night twitch, maybe tomorrow.)

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"One your welcome, and I have to find out if I have a friend who disappeared is in there." I hand Falin the notes as I'm speaking.
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"One your welcome, and I have to find out if I have a friend who disappeared is in there." I hand Falin the notes as I'm speaking.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin slowly nodded. "I see." She looked up at Jun, "Sauriil has long since cleared out the dragon priest still dwelling within that ruin. So in theory it shouldn't be as dangerous. Though I am rather skilled in tracking. Especially if I had a scent to go on."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin slowly nodded. "I see." She looked up at Jun, "Sauriil has long since cleared out the dragon priest still dwelling within that ruin. So in theory it shouldn't be as dangerous. Though I am rather skilled in tracking. Especially if I had a scent to go on."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  40  41  42  43 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.