Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Return

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  11  12  13  14 > >>  

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

((So is Falin the Champion of the Hunt or are there still others?))

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

((So is Falin the Champion of the Hunt or are there still others?))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

((She's no champion of the hunt, just very lucky she didn't let the Ooze completly take her. This is the page you can find it happening on. ))

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

((She's no champion of the hunt, just very lucky she didn't let the Ooze completly take her. This is the page you can find it happening on. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

((four pages but no story))

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

((four pages but no story))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(( I think that's going to be up to Eoineus to kick off one they think there's enough characters.))

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(( I think that's going to be up to Eoineus to kick off one they think there's enough characters.))

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

((I didn't realize that one minor scene in New Destiny had such a big impact. If I had more knowledge of the Bosmer then I probably would have made a little more dramatic.))

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

((I didn't realize that one minor scene in New Destiny had such a big impact. If I had more knowledge of the Bosmer then I probably would have made a little more dramatic.))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

((It's fine, no worries. It's actually one of my favorites. Besides, the Bosmer are really the only race I know anything about.))

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

((It's fine, no worries. It's actually one of my favorites. Besides, the Bosmer are really the only race I know anything about.))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

((This is a snippet from the Pocket Guide to the Empire regarding the Wild Hunt. I will continue my hunt for in game references to it. but those are very, very rare.

While sometimes amusing, the Bosmer have a bestial side. They can resort to animal shapes if they need to, or water. Their most dreaded transformation is the Wild Hunt, which killed King Borgas6 for the "iniquities" of his Alessian faith. The Wild Hunt is a pack of shifting forest-demons and animal-gods, thousands strong, which sweeps through the countryside killing everything its path. The Wood Elves do not like to talk about the Hunt, and I gather they do not feel proud of this power at all-Gomini, my Bosmer companion of late, tells me that the Hunt is used for justice, but that also, "every monster in the world that has ever been comes from a previous Hunt. Those Bosmer that go Wild, they do not return."

Another excerpt regarding the Wild Hunt, this time from The Trial of Vivec

Stri'Ker, the Khajiit scholar, and a scholar named Mafafu travel to the High Rock to procure the antlers of the King Dead Wolf-Deer. Ainoryl gives information about the antlers, he says, "King Dead Wolf-Deer is one of the surviving monster-mer of the Wild Hunt that slew Borgas of Skyrim. He is thus one of the oldest creatures in Tamriel, and therefore no trifle. That he exists still to haunt High Rock thousands of years later speaks to the danger of retrieving his antler-crown."))

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

((This is a snippet from the Pocket Guide to the Empire regarding the Wild Hunt. I will continue my hunt for in game references to it. but those are very, very rare.

While sometimes amusing, the Bosmer have a bestial side. They can resort to animal shapes if they need to, or water. Their most dreaded transformation is the Wild Hunt, which killed King Borgas6 for the "iniquities" of his Alessian faith. The Wild Hunt is a pack of shifting forest-demons and animal-gods, thousands strong, which sweeps through the countryside killing everything its path. The Wood Elves do not like to talk about the Hunt, and I gather they do not feel proud of this power at all-Gomini, my Bosmer companion of late, tells me that the Hunt is used for justice, but that also, "every monster in the world that has ever been comes from a previous Hunt. Those Bosmer that go Wild, they do not return."

Another excerpt regarding the Wild Hunt, this time from The Trial of Vivec

Stri'Ker, the Khajiit scholar, and a scholar named Mafafu travel to the High Rock to procure the antlers of the King Dead Wolf-Deer. Ainoryl gives information about the antlers, he says, "King Dead Wolf-Deer is one of the surviving monster-mer of the Wild Hunt that slew Borgas of Skyrim. He is thus one of the oldest creatures in Tamriel, and therefore no trifle. That he exists still to haunt High Rock thousands of years later speaks to the danger of retrieving his antler-crown."))

Eoineus
August 26, 2015

((Right, so all of this bickering has gone on long enough.  Everyone is accepted, and I will start.))

Where to next... Kai thought, pacing along the path from Rorikstead to the Falkreath Hold.  It's a shame that there was nobody else in that pathetic town to steal from.  He took a pouch of coins hidden in his armor and shook it, thinking, Feels like a thousand in gold, if my math is correct. So that means that...  He stopped, slowly turning around as he heard a noise come from around the corner of the trail.  "Laas Yah Nir," Kai whispered.

by Eoineus
August 26, 2015

((Right, so all of this bickering has gone on long enough.  Everyone is accepted, and I will start.))

Where to next... Kai thought, pacing along the path from Rorikstead to the Falkreath Hold.  It's a shame that there was nobody else in that pathetic town to steal from.  He took a pouch of coins hidden in his armor and shook it, thinking, Feels like a thousand in gold, if my math is correct. So that means that...  He stopped, slowly turning around as he heard a noise come from around the corner of the trail.  "Laas Yah Nir," Kai whispered.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

((and we're off!))

A lone deer move cautiously down the trail. Falin silently watched it from her perch. She spent the past hour carefully forcing it out to a place she could make a cleaner shot. About time... Nocking an arrow, she drew the string to her cheek and took aim. The arrow cut through the air and hit its mark, piercing the heart and lungs of the small deer. The creature flinched and looked around for a moment confused before collapsing to the ground, dead.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 26, 2015

((and we're off!))

A lone deer move cautiously down the trail. Falin silently watched it from her perch. She spent the past hour carefully forcing it out to a place she could make a cleaner shot. About time... Nocking an arrow, she drew the string to her cheek and took aim. The arrow cut through the air and hit its mark, piercing the heart and lungs of the small deer. The creature flinched and looked around for a moment confused before collapsing to the ground, dead.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Makor was in a tavern having some mead until a Nord picked a fight with him. After Makor won the fight the entire tavern went berserk, everyone was fighting, Makor, even the Nord that stupid enough to pick a fight with Makor.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Makor was in a tavern having some mead until a Nord picked a fight with him. After Makor won the fight the entire tavern went berserk, everyone was fighting, Makor, even the Nord that stupid enough to pick a fight with Makor.

Grolahmul
August 26, 2015

(By the way, I learned about the titles here: http://fantasynamegenerators.com/khajiit_names.php#.Vd3faigViko, and I'm not good enough for the title "Dar'" yet: I'm still at level 70 Sneak, 28 Lockpicking, and 24 Pickpocketing. Besides, how many Khajiits have 3 titles?! I'd be "Ko'Do'Dar'Kar," which is huge.)

by Grolahmul
August 26, 2015

(By the way, I learned about the titles here: http://fantasynamegenerators.com/khajiit_names.php#.Vd3faigViko, and I'm not good enough for the title "Dar'" yet: I'm still at level 70 Sneak, 28 Lockpicking, and 24 Pickpocketing. Besides, how many Khajiits have 3 titles?! I'd be "Ko'Do'Dar'Kar," which is huge.)

Grolahmul
August 26, 2015

*Ko'Do'Kar happened to be hunting in the same woods as Falin was, though on the other side of it. He saw an Elk, and shot it while sneaking (Please have the game's sneaking logic!), therefore making it do 3 times as much damage, due to the Elk being unaware of him, which allowed him to get a good clean shot at its eye. He took it, which killed the Elk instantly, because his arrow went straight through its brain.*

"Good," said Ko'Do'Kar, "This one gets some Venison, untainted by his Orcish Arrow's metal."

*Ko'Do'Kar looted the Elk, cutting off the meat, getting rid of the organs, and making sure he got as much meat as possible.*

(I find something funny: because I need to type in 3rd person, it's like I am a Khajiit, describing what I did. I almost typed in 1st person when I typed, "He took it, which killed the Elk instantly, because his arrow went straight through its brain.")

by Grolahmul
August 26, 2015

*Ko'Do'Kar happened to be hunting in the same woods as Falin was, though on the other side of it. He saw an Elk, and shot it while sneaking (Please have the game's sneaking logic!), therefore making it do 3 times as much damage, due to the Elk being unaware of him, which allowed him to get a good clean shot at its eye. He took it, which killed the Elk instantly, because his arrow went straight through its brain.*

"Good," said Ko'Do'Kar, "This one gets some Venison, untainted by his Orcish Arrow's metal."

*Ko'Do'Kar looted the Elk, cutting off the meat, getting rid of the organs, and making sure he got as much meat as possible.*

(I find something funny: because I need to type in 3rd person, it's like I am a Khajiit, describing what I did. I almost typed in 1st person when I typed, "He took it, which killed the Elk instantly, because his arrow went straight through its brain.")

roastedZork
August 26, 2015

While everyone was brawling, Zork simply stayed in his seat and intent of drinking his mead. Makor notices this happen. I really don't get why everyone started brawling.

by roastedZork
August 26, 2015

While everyone was brawling, Zork simply stayed in his seat and intent of drinking his mead. Makor notices this happen. I really don't get why everyone started brawling.

Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

Sauriil sat in the Dead Man's Drink ((a tavern in Falkreath, just in case you didn't know)) sipping from his tea. The Nords gave him dirty looks. One walked up to him.

'Oi. We don't serve yar kind 'ere. Why don't ya leave, ya soft git.' His accent was foreign, not the typical Nord accent.

Sauriil sat silently, sipping more tea. As he grabbed an iron dagger from his belt, I swiftly cast Thunderbolt, before he could draw his blade. The Nord's body dropped, twitching then lay still, his eyes wide open.

((The last paragraph is sort of based off of the scene in Star Wars Ep. IV in the Cantina, where Ben cuts off that guy's arm. Mixed Greedo's death scene.))

by Emperor of Man
August 26, 2015

Sauriil sat in the Dead Man's Drink ((a tavern in Falkreath, just in case you didn't know)) sipping from his tea. The Nords gave him dirty looks. One walked up to him.

'Oi. We don't serve yar kind 'ere. Why don't ya leave, ya soft git.' His accent was foreign, not the typical Nord accent.

Sauriil sat silently, sipping more tea. As he grabbed an iron dagger from his belt, I swiftly cast Thunderbolt, before he could draw his blade. The Nord's body dropped, twitching then lay still, his eyes wide open.

((The last paragraph is sort of based off of the scene in Star Wars Ep. IV in the Cantina, where Ben cuts off that guy's arm. Mixed Greedo's death scene.))

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.