Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Return

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  11  12  13  14 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Makor looks at Zork. "Hey why don't pass that jug of mead?" (is it okay if I contol your character for a this bit), Zork replies, "Sure." he hands it. and Makor starts to drink from it as the mead goes down his body (he was shirtless), the same Nord charges at him as he thinks he is not paying attention to anything. Makor quickly notices and hits him with the jug "What a waste, eh?" and he shrugs and goes back to the brawl.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 26, 2015

Makor looks at Zork. "Hey why don't pass that jug of mead?" (is it okay if I contol your character for a this bit), Zork replies, "Sure." he hands it. and Makor starts to drink from it as the mead goes down his body (he was shirtless), the same Nord charges at him as he thinks he is not paying attention to anything. Makor quickly notices and hits him with the jug "What a waste, eh?" and he shrugs and goes back to the brawl.

Eoineus
August 28, 2015

Where are you?  Kai thought to himself as he glanced around, looking for the soul that made the noise.  As he walked around the corner, he heard another voice, that of a female.  Women don't normally travel out this far.  She must be pretty powerful if she was able to get out this far without being killed.  Kai slowly took a peek around the corner and saw Falin, stringing her bow as she was about to kill a deer.  "Feim Zii Grom," he whispered before an aura appeared around him.  She doesn't look like the type that should be messed with.  Even if I can smell loads of gold on her...

by Eoineus
August 28, 2015

Where are you?  Kai thought to himself as he glanced around, looking for the soul that made the noise.  As he walked around the corner, he heard another voice, that of a female.  Women don't normally travel out this far.  She must be pretty powerful if she was able to get out this far without being killed.  Kai slowly took a peek around the corner and saw Falin, stringing her bow as she was about to kill a deer.  "Feim Zii Grom," he whispered before an aura appeared around him.  She doesn't look like the type that should be messed with.  Even if I can smell loads of gold on her...

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

A quick, clean kill. Falin thought as she approached the slain deer. Good, Skyrim's deer always have a tendency to go a long ways before finally dropping. Retrieving her arrow, she paused. A new scent was on the wind. She glanced in Kai's direction before turning back to clean and stow her arrow. Strange, most Nords out here would have charged me by now . . . wonder what they want.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 28, 2015

A quick, clean kill. Falin thought as she approached the slain deer. Good, Skyrim's deer always have a tendency to go a long ways before finally dropping. Retrieving her arrow, she paused. A new scent was on the wind. She glanced in Kai's direction before turning back to clean and stow her arrow. Strange, most Nords out here would have charged me by now . . . wonder what they want.

roastedZork
August 28, 2015

Zork leaves the building and is quickoly met with a group of thugs.

by roastedZork
August 28, 2015

Zork leaves the building and is quickoly met with a group of thugs.

Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

Sauriil head begins to burn. He sees images of Alduin, and a group of Dragonborn. This prophecy again? That means . . . Gods no, i -- it can't be.

Sauriil walks out of the bar, dizzy. The sky appears to shake and a voice fills his head, DII BORMAH NIS SAV HI, NEREVARINE.

Alduin, vir los hi het?

DII DEZ LOS WAH AL VUS. DREH HI LOROT TOL HI VIS KRIIST WAH DEZ?

by Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

Sauriil head begins to burn. He sees images of Alduin, and a group of Dragonborn. This prophecy again? That means . . . Gods no, i -- it can't be.

Sauriil walks out of the bar, dizzy. The sky appears to shake and a voice fills his head, DII BORMAH NIS SAV HI, NEREVARINE.

Alduin, vir los hi het?

DII DEZ LOS WAH AL VUS. DREH HI LOROT TOL HI VIS KRIIST WAH DEZ?

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(may i join as a dragon)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(may i join as a dragon)

Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

((Just use the skelly, as shown on the first page. He'll accept it if it is balanced.))

by Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

((Just use the skelly, as shown on the first page. He'll accept it if it is balanced.))

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(tell me if there is anything wrong with my status and i will change it ok)

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Appearance: my profile pic --------- ---------- ----------- --------->

History: Went to Aetherius once he was born, has been there ever since, overseeing the realms of Mundus, Oblivion, and Sovngarde. The only reason he has come back to Tameriel is to help defeat Alduin, The World Eater.

Known Shouts:

Void shadow-NIL VOLK AL (Void Grasp Destroy)

Blackfire breath-YOL SIL NIL (Fire Soul Void)

Shout mute-ZUL KRUN VUTH (Voice Quell Stop)

Soul tear-RII VAAZ ZOL (Essence Tear Zombie)

Mortal-JOOR MEL FRUL (Mortal Incarnate Temporary)this is what Veyd looks like as mortal)

Class: Void dragon/reaper

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(tell me if there is anything wrong with my status and i will change it ok)

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Appearance: my profile pic --------- ---------- ----------- --------->

History: Went to Aetherius once he was born, has been there ever since, overseeing the realms of Mundus, Oblivion, and Sovngarde. The only reason he has come back to Tameriel is to help defeat Alduin, The World Eater.

Known Shouts:

Void shadow-NIL VOLK AL (Void Grasp Destroy)

Blackfire breath-YOL SIL NIL (Fire Soul Void)

Shout mute-ZUL KRUN VUTH (Voice Quell Stop)

Soul tear-RII VAAZ ZOL (Essence Tear Zombie)

Mortal-JOOR MEL FRUL (Mortal Incarnate Temporary)this is what Veyd looks like as mortal)

Class: Void dragon/reaper

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(there)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(there)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

A portal from aetherius opens on the top of the throat of the world as the black void dragon, Veyd Sahvoz, emerges from it and lands at the very tip taking in a large breath of the soft cool breeze

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

A portal from aetherius opens on the top of the throat of the world as the black void dragon, Veyd Sahvoz, emerges from it and lands at the very tip taking in a large breath of the soft cool breeze

Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

((Looks fine to me. And is he pro-Alduin or pro-Paarthurnaax?))

by Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

by Emperor of Man
August 28, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

Veyd used his mind to commune with the rest of the warriors, "tell me were to meet you all and i will take flight and be there"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

Veyd used his mind to commune with the rest of the warriors, "tell me were to meet you all and i will take flight and be there"

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(what you mean)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(what you mean)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(i'm a void dragon)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 28, 2015

(i'm a void dragon)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.