Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Dovahthur Returns

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

Veyd looked over at Sauriil "Well Nerevarine, I was preoccupied with other matters but this seems to be one of the largest threats to the realms of Mundus and Aetherius that I've ever seen…" explained Veyd as the writing around his arm seemed to sink through his robe and onto his arm out if sight.

by Emperor of Man
November 9, 2015

Veyd looked over at Sauriil "Well Nerevarine, I was preoccupied with other matters but this seems to be one of the largest threats to the realms of Mundus and Aetherius that I've ever seen…" explained Veyd as the writing around his arm seemed to sink through his robe and onto his arm out if sight.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015

Falin shook her head, pulling the heavy cloak tighter around herself. She had grown used to not being able to stay in one place for very long over the many years she served as an Immortal. But it still wore on her. The corrupted Imperials were certainly a threat. Them being led by DovahThur of all things made it that much worse.

Her eyes flittered towards a silver band around her finger. Intricate engravings covered the entirety of the ring. A mixture of vines and the knot work associated with the goddess Mara. 'I'll take care of things here,' Dereth had said. 'You have much  bigger things to worry about. We'll be fine.'

She gave a quiet sigh. You idiot, you better still be there when I come back.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 9, 2015

Falin shook her head, pulling the heavy cloak tighter around herself. She had grown used to not being able to stay in one place for very long over the many years she served as an Immortal. But it still wore on her. The corrupted Imperials were certainly a threat. Them being led by DovahThur of all things made it that much worse.

Her eyes flittered towards a silver band around her finger. Intricate engravings covered the entirety of the ring. A mixture of vines and the knot work associated with the goddess Mara. 'I'll take care of things here,' Dereth had said. 'You have much  bigger things to worry about. We'll be fine.'

She gave a quiet sigh. You idiot, you better still be there when I come back.

The Bug Stomper
November 9, 2015

Are you a ghost?

I don't know. I'm probably dead.

Do you remember who you were?

A master criminal. And a hero.

A hero? You must know your name...

Then I'm not a ghost...

A demon? Zii thought to himself. It might be trying to manipulate me, or possess me. Maybe it's not intentional, but if he's a demon, he'll become a parasite of my soul.

by The Bug Stomper
November 9, 2015

Are you a ghost?

I don't know. I'm probably dead.

Do you remember who you were?

A master criminal. And a hero.

A hero? You must know your name...

Then I'm not a ghost...

A demon? Zii thought to himself. It might be trying to manipulate me, or possess me. Maybe it's not intentional, but if he's a demon, he'll become a parasite of my soul.

The Bug Stomper
November 10, 2015

If Yun's gone... Zii sat down at her desk. She took out her notebook and started scribbling.

Hey...who are you? I'm Nahgahzii. We're at Excelius. I'm the oracle here. The oracle...this stuff happen to you often? Not like this, but yeah. Thanks for saving me. I didn't mean to.

by The Bug Stomper
November 10, 2015

If Yun's gone... Zii sat down at her desk. She took out her notebook and started scribbling.

Hey...who are you? I'm Nahgahzii. We're at Excelius. I'm the oracle here. The oracle...this stuff happen to you often? Not like this, but yeah. Thanks for saving me. I didn't mean to.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 11, 2015

Falin shifted slightly, looking around. Her horse stamped at the ground,  obviously agitated by something. The scent of blood hung heavy in the air making it difficult to pick out approaching threats. But there was something . . . heavy footsteps headed their way. Several sets of them.

"We need to leave."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 11, 2015

Falin shifted slightly, looking around. Her horse stamped at the ground,  obviously agitated by something. The scent of blood hung heavy in the air making it difficult to pick out approaching threats. But there was something . . . heavy footsteps headed their way. Several sets of them.

"We need to leave."

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.