Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Sorry want to restart?
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Sorry want to restart?

Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

(Sure. Let's establish character location first.)

by Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

(Sure. Let's establish character location first.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(Sure?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(Sure?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(I'm not in the group yet, I'm hiding trying to find out what the hell you guys are doing here lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 15, 2015

(I'm not in the group yet, I'm hiding trying to find out what the hell you guys are doing here lol)

Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

(All right. So I'm going to be following jun from waaaaay behind, remaining in the shadows.)

by Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

(All right. So I'm going to be following jun from waaaaay behind, remaining in the shadows.)

Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Ok then, but this post stays you the same for me.And I'm not going to worry about quotations or anything you'll know when I'm doing something it'll be in its own box.
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
Ok then, but this post stays you the same for me.And I'm not going to worry about quotations or anything you'll know when I'm doing something it'll be in its own box.

The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

Zii finally found the people she was looking for. She had a vision she would travel with them, into a place of danger. Stay sharp, Zii. "Mm hmm. You, too."

(Bold is Yun's dialogue.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

Zii finally found the people she was looking for. She had a vision she would travel with them, into a place of danger. Stay sharp, Zii. "Mm hmm. You, too."

(Bold is Yun's dialogue.)

Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
I'm at the mouth of the caves studying kosenus papers
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
I'm at the mouth of the caves studying kosenus papers

Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

(Now this is a decent start-up)

by Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

(Now this is a decent start-up)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(Makor is still on his horse)

NEAR THE LABRINTHIAN...

Makor continues riding checking his corners, he hears rustling and swiftly draws his greatsword (an Orcish greatsword) a Rabbit runs out of the bush, Makor sheathes his sword, suddenly a wolf pounes onto Makor. Makor grabs the Wolf and throws it to the ground, the wolf runs in fear. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 15, 2015

(Makor is still on his horse)

NEAR THE LABRINTHIAN...

Makor continues riding checking his corners, he hears rustling and swiftly draws his greatsword (an Orcish greatsword) a Rabbit runs out of the bush, Makor sheathes his sword, suddenly a wolf pounes onto Makor. Makor grabs the Wolf and throws it to the ground, the wolf runs in fear. 

Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
I mark on my map the location to the cave, and start heading to find others to help locate and or find what happend to kosenu.
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
I mark on my map the location to the cave, and start heading to find others to help locate and or find what happend to kosenu.

Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

I follow while sticking to the shadows.

What is he up to?

by Kronvullok
October 15, 2015

I follow while sticking to the shadows.

What is he up to?

Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
I hear slight rustling behind me in the distance and act normal.
by Silnu Dovah
October 15, 2015
I hear slight rustling behind me in the distance and act normal.

The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

Zii walked up to them, her hands in front of her, ready to attack. These people were also dangerous, my vision foretold. "Hey!" she called to them.

by The Bug Stomper
October 15, 2015

Zii walked up to them, her hands in front of her, ready to attack. These people were also dangerous, my vision foretold. "Hey!" she called to them.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Falin sighed, nestled in a pile of furs. A small fire crackled in front of her. Why do I keep ending up in these dmaned cold place? She looked towards a pathway in the mountain. There's supposed to be some kind of ruin up there. I wonder if that group I saw earlier was after treasure.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Falin sighed, nestled in a pile of furs. A small fire crackled in front of her. Why do I keep ending up in these dmaned cold place? She looked towards a pathway in the mountain. There's supposed to be some kind of ruin up there. I wonder if that group I saw earlier was after treasure.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  40  41  42  43 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.